30-Somethings - What's your workout music?

View Full Version : What's your workout music?

Insatiable
06-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi 30 somthings! I cannot work out with out my ipod or in a class with loud music. I also cannot work out to the same old same old music. If it is in my ipod shuffle (best invention for working out) for more than 2 weeks, I must really like it. I need motivating music. Something that make me want to push it. I am running out of options with changing it so much and I just want to know what you all listen too. What gets you going?

Here are some of mine that might help you:
Linkin Park - Bleed it out
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Britney spears remixes
Eye of the tiger - Rocky theme
Missy Elliott - We Run This
Poison- nothing but a good time
Hairspray sound track- you can't stop the beat
Hits of motown - I want you back remix (Michael Jackson)
Love all the shape workout cd's. pop music remixed to get up and go.

mamatoni
06-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Floging Molly is the perfect tempo for running. I love it!

JennyG
06-27-2008, 11:43 PM
Anything by Rage against the machine or Theory of a deadman gets me pumped. and Carrie Underwood - Last name, as well as Boondocks by Little Big Town and some Guns n Roses is always good!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar008/slider-scaleblue/lb/285/175/211/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

mamaspank
06-28-2008, 02:19 AM
I love Muse and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. 80s music is always good, like Run DMC - Tricky, anything Blondie, The Ramones, Flashdance soundtrack, Mickey, and I love New Order.

chickenmonkey
06-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Right now 311 has a nice good beat. I'm starting slowly so the funky groove is perfect. But, the music depends on my mood. When I start gearing up I'm not sure what I'll listen to.

THE Heather
06-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Floging Molly is the perfect tempo for running. I love it!

I agree whole heartedly! :)

remtana
07-09-2008, 04:43 PM
I have numerous songs, and I don't listen to the all the time. I might listen to some songs today and different ones tomorrow.

I also have a iPod shuffle and that is what really got me motivated.

I have all kinds of music:

Godsmack, Hinder, Nickelback, Wicked soundtrack songs, Sweeny Todd songs, Lita Ford, Pink, Christina Agulera (spelled wrong), Motley Crue, My Chemical Romance, dance club music, Kid Rock, 90's music, just all kinds.

PearFreak
07-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Lately I've been listening to Fergie, and System of a Down, plus my niece (who works at a music store) rec'ed a Club Mix... I'd have to get it to remember the title; it is 2 cd's with a bunch of upbeet fast -paced music. More instruments and such then words. Pretty cool mix, if I say so myself.