Vegetarian - Harvest Burger Crumbles

View Full Version : Harvest Burger Crumbles

busdriver
05-09-2000, 09:03 AM
Does anybody know where in the southwest, I could find harvest burger crumbles? Have been to 2 food stores and they don't have a clue as to what I'm asking for. Its to put in a chili receipe. I live in Tucson, Az. Could it be thats its only in health food stores? Ruth

Kelly_S
05-09-2000, 09:46 PM
Hello busdriver and fellow Tucsonian! I get my Morning Star Farms Recipe Crumbles (same thing as the one you mentioned) at Safeway, Frys or Albertsons. I can get the Green Giant ones at Safeway or Super K-Mart. Where in town do ya live? I'm northwest (Ina/Mona Lisa - I also go to the 4:00 meeting on Tuesdays there). If you need more help let me know.

Kel

busdriver
05-10-2000, 10:37 AM
What a small world. I live by Justins Water World. I bet you go to Joanne Contoro's meeting. Right? Is this crumbles stuff like Bocha Burgers? I tried them from Costco. Got to the last one and tried to choke it down and couldn't. My two dogs wouldn't even eat it. I'll try and find yours. I went to the Frys by my house at Ajo and freeway and they just looked at me. Thanks for the info. I'll let you know what happens. Ruth

Kelly_S
05-10-2000, 11:20 PM
It should be in the frozen food section near the Boca Burgers and garden burgers. Ask for the Morningstar Farms Recipe Crumbles. I've been to Justins. And yeah I go to Joann's meeting (I really don't like her approach and don't usually stay for the meetings). I love Boca Burgers - how where you preparing them? I usually microwaved for about 1 1/2 minutes then loaded them up with ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles, lettuce and tomato and sometimes cheese. Yum, yum.........

dankels@azstarnet.com

Give me an e-mail maybe we can get together for coffee or lunch or something.

Kel