Old 06-26-2008, 07:44 AM   #1  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5'3''

Default At Home Support Group....06/22 - 06/28

Morning all,

Hope everyone is doing well. I did my WI today and I'm down another pound! I'm having to conciously work though b/c I want to eat all the junk food. Hope you all are doing just as well.

Drop a line just to let us know you are here, we'd love to make sure everyone is still doing okay.
BrianaSalvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:36 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Good morning!

My weigh-in was Saturday and I was thrilled that even after driving 3+ hours to my in-laws, and then having brats in buns, a little corn on the cob, and more than enough chips the night before, I had met me 2nd mini-goal. Down 3.2 lbs in a week partly because of hormones (TOM had ended on Wednesday) but I'm sure partly because of my efforts.

Of course, the rest of last weekend, I tried doing well during the day, but I think kind of blew things in the evenings. Then we had the car ride home Monday night (I still hadn't really started back OP), which was much longer than usual because about 50 mins from home our transmission started to flake out. We nursed the van along as far as we could go and stopped to let it cool down while we grabbed something to eat (of course McDs was the only thing available, with their late night menu), but it died on us 15 miles from home. We sat there waiting for our auto club to find someone to tow us, and then waited for the truck. So the 3 h. something drive took us almost 7.5 hours. Oh, joy!

As for my diet this week...I did so well last week, then this week, not so well. Stayed within my points Tuesday, and even earned some Activity Points that day, but my food choices weren't the greatest. I didn't have a "real" lunch, for instance, rather some crackers, cheese & V-8. I think I threw myself off for Wednesday, so when dh kind of jokingly suggested pizza for dinner, I was all over it. *Sigh*

So, just have to try again. As of today, I'm back up 3 lbs to where I was before my terrific loss. I'm hoping that settles down again some by Saturday, even to just close the gap a little. I hope to do alright, since we're heading up to see MY parents (and are going to a minor-league baseball game with them Friday). I know my mom wants to try doing better, too, so maybe we'll sit down together and plan out good menus for Saturday & Sunday.

That's it for me, for now. Hope everyone's well!!

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote