LA Weight Loss - Egads! Centers in my area closing!

gotsta
06-23-2008, 04:48 PM
I'd hope to be safe from closures here on the west coast, but nope! I was just told that they're both closing in this area. Ok, bummer. :mad:

I know I won't get the refund (from talking to many on the net) and I'm not ready to give up! I'm going to try and get all the material in the last few weeks I have before they close their doors. Has anyone had luck in asking for the literature on the whole program? I'd like to continue truckin' on....

krjpy
06-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Go quickly!

I got everything I needed to complete the program from them, but others didn't because they ran out and they will not get anymore shipments for anything.

AGAIN GO NOW!

You should be able to get the booklets, diaries, stabilzation info and the maintenance info if you get there before it is gone. Also make sure you know when you should change plans according to them and make sure you get those plans info too.

The rest you will need you can get here.

Good luck!

gotsta
06-24-2008, 03:56 PM
I'm heading down there tomorrow...thanks for the advice!:hug:

shshshhh
06-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Can't help but wonder where you are. Thought all the centers that were going to close had done so.

ARGGGGG
Thanks

krjpy
06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
I think that between the bad publicity of Pure Closing and the recession in the country, that they are just going under. It isn't just them, alot of the weight loss places are having problems, that is why they are going to on-line in some cases (Jenny Craig's new program).

Said to believe at this rate, the only place to get help is going to be here ... well maybe not too sad, since this is some of the best help I have had:D

gotsta
06-25-2008, 01:45 PM
We're in Reno, NV and the centers in our sister city, Sparks, are done as of this week.