South Beach Diet - South Beach Recipes and allrecipes.com

grneyedmustang
06-18-2008, 12:40 PM
I've been looking at the recipes on phase I and I noticed that it looks like allrecipes.com used to have a section of recipes devoted specifically to south beach. I couldn't find it today, does it still exist?

I've found some recipes that sound really good in this forum! I can't wait to try quite a few of them! I have a small dilemma with breakfast, I can't stand eggs and am looking for alternatives. I have found a few things to eat for breakfast but I want to "diversify my breakfast options"...:carrot: I did look through the "alternatives to eggs" thread and found a few things but I'm always looking for more.

Auralei
06-18-2008, 01:05 PM
I found some P1 recipes there under "Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips". Time to explore :)

I hear you on the eggs. I made a dozen egg muffins on Sunday for the week, froze them so my husband could take them to work with him, and after two days I was tired of them already. I was never a big breakfast eater, and when I did eat breakfast it was mainly breakfast meat and hashbrowns.

If you like sweet breakfasts I saw some recipes for mock french toast and things like that, maybe that will work for you? I love the fact that we're not "stuck" with eggs if we don't want or like them.

michmich
06-18-2008, 01:30 PM
Can't link it, but if you google South Beach Allrecipes, it'll come up for you. ;)

grneyedmustang
06-18-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks! I found it. :)

Auralei, I might try the french toast this weekend. I'm not real big on french toast, but I'll try anything once. :^: