LA Weight Loss - Not feeling well and don't wanna cook...

KatDev
06-17-2008, 06:49 PM
The plan requires that you pretty much make all of your own meals, but what if you aren't feeling well and just don't wanna cook?

I have to make my dinner tonight, and I *had* planned on making fish and a salad. However, I came home early from work today because I had a migraine. I just don't feel like making ANYTHING.

My boyfriend is suggesting I have some of the chicken parmesan he brought home last night... but I don't think that's really on plan, is it?

I don't know.

Any suggestions on what I should do? I still need to get the protein and veggies in tonight. The easier, the better.

cecil
06-17-2008, 07:04 PM
Eggs, omlette ? Or a salad with chicken from like anywhere. Tuna?

mescelestus
06-17-2008, 08:33 PM
have some salad and eat some of your bf's chicken but take the cheese off.

Mama Nicole
06-18-2008, 04:04 PM
What did you end up having?

KatDev
06-19-2008, 08:04 AM
What did you end up having?

Well, on Tuesday, I ended up feeling well enough to cook. So I cooked some haddock and made a salad.

Yesterday, however, I felt MUCH worse and ended up having just a tuna sandwich for dinner. I didn't eat any veggies at all yesterday. I fell off track, but I obviously had a reason. I was in bed all day.

But today's a new day. I'm going to get back on track and eat right.

Thank you for the suggestions. :)

mazda
06-19-2008, 10:32 AM
Whenever I know I'm not going to feel like cooking, i always go for the Lean Cuisine...just don't do it too often b/c of the sodium content.