Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2002, 02:31 PM   #1  

Angry New Comer

Hi All:
I am sure happy I have found people that are struggling
with the same problems as I am. Being chemically imbalanced
is really a bummer. I have been on Prozac and other anti-depressants for a lonnnnggg time . I know it helps because I have gone off of them and knew it really quick. But this weight problem craving sweets are getting me downnnnn!!!!! I just finished ready Sugar Busters and it answered all my questions to a tee. The carbs. and sugar are the culprits and thats what I crave. I have geen a lifetime WW and have gone up and down like a yoyo. I'm so tired of that. I really want to stick to this new way of eating and I am so happy that there is support from all of you. I know its best to take one day at a time and not put pressure on myself and expect miracles overnite. I have always been a slow loser and I don't really know how this is going to go. But I sure am convinced its the right way to eat. I'm not a water drinker or and exerciser but I do try to keep busy. I know that is not the same as a regular daily committment to a certain exercise such as walking(which I know is good ). I am still working but at retirement age but keeping busy is good for the mind and spirit. If any suggestions from all of you it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Loads
Pegg
Old 03-17-2002, 08:20 PM   #2  

Default Welcome Pegg

Nice to have you join us on the boards. I hope Sugar Busters is a good plan for you.. hard to find something that fits sometimes.

Hope to see you around the boards
Old 03-18-2002, 10:25 AM   #3  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

HI PEGG,

Just wanted to let you know we have SUGAR BUSTERS FORUM right here on the 3FC'S site. We'd love for you to come join us, ask any questions you may have and provide you with some support.

Here's our link on the board, just click on it:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=62

We mostly post on the WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD, so when you see that board, just remember, hit POST REPLY and not new thread

Debbie
194/123/129
Sb since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 03-18-2002, 12:05 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Pegg,

WELCOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you found us.

Leens
Closed Thread