LA Weight Loss - LA Lites on eBay

View Full Version : LA Lites on eBay

KatDev
06-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I bought a box of LA Lite bars from the centre today, and I spent about $18. I have just found a bunch of bars on eBay for much cheaper - two boxes for about the same price, even. There are also different flavours not available here either, as well as other LA Weight Loss products.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned already before, but I just thought I'd maybe put that idea out there for people who might wanna save a bit of money on the bars. :smug:

ferrarimomof2
06-15-2008, 03:08 PM
I have bought some lites off ebay. However, make sure you factor in the cost of shipping or you may end up paying as much or more than you would at the centers.

TracyC
06-25-2008, 03:52 PM
I found a seller (enoyes-something---can't remember the whole username) that sells dated cases. I've bought three boxes of my beloved Fruit&Oat bars from him, and they taste as fresh as the day they were manufactured. I think he's selling that flavor for $50.00 a case+shipping now. My boxes were dated 12/07. Other flavors were costlier, but not anywhere close to the $300+ per case at the center.

If you can make sure the boxes are fresh, ebay is the way to go.

TracyC
06-25-2008, 03:54 PM
I meant I've bought three CASES of fruit&oat. The date was on the case, not the individual boxes.