Weight Loss Support - Struggling the last few days...

View Full Version : Struggling the last few days...

cheeseheader
06-13-2008, 04:54 PM
ughh... these last few days have been pretty crappy...for one it's been crazy, the dog is driving me crazy. he's 7 months and just hyper right now.

My feet hurt because of my weight, got a collection summons this week and my husband and I haven't been able to send much time together (he's been doing freelance in addition to his normal work), it's the TOM and just generally not one of my better weeks.

the only good thing is I did exercise 3 days this week, and I was on program sun, mon, tues, wed and part of thursday. But not since thursday..

just need a little encouragement. I know it shouldn't matter how long it takes you to lose the weight, but i feel like i've had too many set backs and i should be further down the road by now...:(

thanks for listening.

Salubrious Fervor
06-13-2008, 05:01 PM
Just know that it's just that...a small set back, and onlyt since yesterday. you can turn it around today because you recognize it.

taking that puppy out for a great walk will really help both of you, it will exhaust him/her and invigorateYOU!

Have a better day! and a great weekend!

gailr42
06-13-2008, 06:00 PM
You have lost 12 lbs according to your ticker. AND more importanly, you haven't gained anything. I try to think of not gaining as a victory.

I feel your pain. You'll feel better soon.

Heather
06-13-2008, 07:10 PM
We all have so many ups and downs in this process. Don't give up, and know you aren't alone!

Every meal is another chance to get back on plan!

In my better moments, I like to see these times as learning moments. I know that if I am going to be successful long term I'm going to have to find strategies to deal with stress. Some days I'm successful, and that's great. But when I'm not, I try to figure out what I could do differently...

Good luck!

cheeseheader
06-13-2008, 08:30 PM
thanks for the words of encouragement. just having a few bad days and it'll all work itself. Going to my WW meeting tomorrow and weighing in, so we'll see what the scale says.

Mrs Snark
06-13-2008, 11:20 PM
Hang in there and just keep marching forward. Sometimes that is all we can do through the rough patches, but it counts! Never give up!

srmb60
06-14-2008, 09:08 AM
Hey Josephine? Why don't we invite Cheeseheader to join us in our support thread here in Weight Loss Support?
Sometimes, all you need is a daily reminder that you can do it today and you're in good company.

I'll come back and post a link.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143547