General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-11-2008, 03:28 PM   #1  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Default beach buddy-less

I have a MAJOR case of PMS this week that has me super depressed and irritated about every aspect of my life. I put in for the day off on Friday with the intent of getting myself down to the beach for a relaxing day to let myself unwind. Only problem is, none of my friends that would normally come with me are available. I hate to make the hour drive alone. I wonder if it will make me feel worse to go alone or if I'm better off relaxing on my own.

Anyone live near Ocean City, NJ?

Last edited by OnceUponADrive; 06-11-2008 at 04:00 PM.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 259/247/150

Height: 5'6

i dont but i wish i did. PMS sucks! and i say GO!! you can have a adventure and not have to deal with anyone else. when the evil PMS monster comes to my house? i dont want to have to listen to anyone breathe, let alone talk!

have fun! and i read something about ocean air changing brain waves to lessen stress. not sure if true but i sure feel better after going!
mrs dorson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #3  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I feel amazing when I'm at the beach. All my worries melt away. I wish I lived there. My boyfriend doesn't really like the beach. He gets hot and burnt easily (even though I bring an umbrella for him) and he just can't relax and enjoy it. He gets bored. I know he really doesn't want to go, but he offered. I don't think he wants me to go alone. But I'd rather go alone than worry about him being there and hating it.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote