Support Groups - Jaded Ladies Weight Loss Chat #297

Marti
06-08-2008, 03:06 AM
Hello and:welcome2: to the Jaded Ladies !

We are a group of ladies that come here for support :grouphug:and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting.:gossip: So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.:yes:

short & sassy
06-08-2008, 10:01 AM
Good morning ladies,

Well, I just finished my breakfast of Kashi Good Friends cereal and now I'm headed to the Wii to do yoga and strength training. My shoulder has been relatively pain free for the last week or two, so I'm seriously thinking about popping in my Biggest Loser dvd today. This last week I journaled my food like I should and exercised 4 days and I'm down about 2 pounds. Overall I've lost almost 4 lbs since buying the Wii Fit, Wednesday will be 3 weeks ago! Who'd have thunk it!! LOL

Hey Mindee, I'm off to check out the photos. Glad you guys had a great time!

Dixiemae
06-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Hi Everyone!!!! I am so glad to be able to post here again. I have missed everyone.

Marti~Thank you for your patience!! :hug: I thought I was caught up in some vortex or reverse universe(si-fi jargin). So very happy to be back :carrot: I finally made a weight ticker. I want to make an exercise ticker tracker.

I think things went well at the social security office. They say it will take approximately 115 days to find out if I qualify for disability benefits. I have not heard anything from medicade about an appointment with them. The wheels of progress move so slowly!

Short and Sassy~I want a Wii for Christmas;) I will have to check this out!!

I will check back later. Everyone have a great Sunday. Pat

Marti
06-08-2008, 02:12 PM
Morning Ladies....

It's a beautiful day today. The sun is out so I'm going to get some yard work done and then finish painting the garage door. I also need to work for a couple hours to release some results that the doctors are waiting for.

Ruth--How wonderful that you've lost 4lbs, I think having the Wii fit would be so fun. And losing weight is a great benefit. I may have to talk my hubby into buying one for Christmas. My sister and BIL have a Wii, I'll have to see if they got the Wii fit.....I can try it out if they do!

Pat--115 days seems such a long time to wait, but at the same time, time flys by so fast that soon it'll be here. So, I do hope time flys a little for you so you can get some answers about your benefits. Did you get your tickers made??

Good Morning to the rest of you.

Well as I've mentioned, I've got some work I need to get done, so I'm going to get started. Here I was hoping my Sunday would be a rest day!!

I'll pop back in later on.

tommysgirl18
06-08-2008, 02:57 PM
popping in here since it is extremely hot outside! yahoo says that it is 91 outside......so we are staying inside in the cool air conditioner!

I want to get a Wii and Wii Fit soon!

upswife
06-08-2008, 03:27 PM
it doesn't seem too hot here anymore, but the rain is pouring down on us, so the air will stay on. Was still feeling too icky to make it to church today, maybe next week...it still comes in waves and this morning was not good. I slept all morning after the family left...I have been pushing to get the kiddies to thier appts...thankfully only one left tomorrow. Well, the family just got home, so I am off to see how church was.

short & sassy
06-08-2008, 03:32 PM
Mindee, wow, isn't 91 degrees high for your part of the country. We are use to it in the humid south, but I didn't think you guys would be that hot this soon. Of course, mother nature has been anything but normal lately!

Marti, I bought my Wii console after checking it out at a friends house. Some of the games on the Wii Sport game that comes with the system can really give you a workout. Especially the boxing! I also notice a raise in my heartrate when I play the bowling game. But the Wii FIt I purchased on sure instinct and I have not been disappointed. I just wanted something that would get me active and found that the strength training and yoga exercises are a workout in themselves

Pat, I hope the 115 days fly by for you. Is this your first attempt to get on disability?

I'll check in with you guys later.

tommysgirl18
06-08-2008, 05:27 PM
popping in again!

I took some things to the dumpster with Brandon, and the humidity seems to have died down some.....BUT it is still flippen hot out there!

Ellen~ I hope things smooth out for you soon!

Ruth~ For this time of year, yeah 91 is hot for us! We usually don't get that hot until Summer *officially* gets here.

Marti
06-08-2008, 05:56 PM
Hello ladies :wave:

It's down right hot outside! So unexpected after all the rain we've had the last couple of weeks.

I got the ladder out and paint brushes and was ready to paint....then I couldn't figure out how I was going to keep the paint close to me (have nothing high enough to put it on!) so I said "Forget it, I'll wait for hubby to come home to help" :) So I mowed the lawn and pulled some weeds and then raked up old leaves on the side of the house......I'm tuckered out!

Now, need to shower and take the car in for an oil change, then head off to work to get some results out, for some patients who are having surgery next week.

Wow....so much to do....my day is flying!

Mindee--This year is a little off when it comes to weather! I think we've experienced everything in the last few months...rain, snow, hot HOT weather, windstorms......who knows what summer will bring.

Ruth--I love the boxing on the Wii. Played that at my sisters so much over the winter and we were all just sweaten up a storm that we had to open up windows to cool off (this was during the snow times) Really fun and does give you a workout. My DD wants one, so we may get one for her (and the rest of us) for Christmas.

Ellen--I hope the waves of illness lessens for you soon. My sister is pregnant and due in September. This will be her third. She's been having a hard time with it emotionally. Feel bad for her and wish I could help her not feel so depressed. Are you planning to find out what you're having?

Well ladies.....I'm going to get the rest of my day going. Shower and head out the door.

You all take care and I'll chat w/you soon.

upswife
06-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Most likely we will find out waht we are having. I normally wouldn't care, but since we were having so much trouble getting and staying pregnant I got rid of all the baby clothes...so I will find out so we can buy accordingly. LOL I knew if I got rid of everything THEN I would get preggers.

da fat n da furious
06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
ha ha Ellen that is how things where for us,,,got rid of all the baby clothes and 5 weeks later I had the *flu*

Marti,,you made me tired just reading everything you did...arghhh Im a lazy slug right now. It has been raining here for weeks..WEEKS! And expected to rain till Thursday. Its cold and rainy too...blah So we are going to be building a garage. Need a permit...which is a nightmare like thing to get it seems. And will be redoing the front sidewalk and flower beds...once it stops raining. The trim needings painting,,,and windows need to be cleaned,,,but again,,,once it stops raining.

Ruth,,,we went shopping yesterday looking for the wii fit,,,so far nothing. Just can't find it. Think tomorrow I will check out this other place. We bought the wii last year,,,love the bowling,,,and golf. (which in real life I hate) bowled so much my shoulder ached...lol

Mindee,,,ya our house was insane during the game,,,lots of screaming...lol Next day at work I had a lot of the drivers stopping by to talk about the game...lol Our oldest son,,,goes to this one bar that the bouncer knows him,,,and is a total Steve Y fan,,,that Brandon always gets special treatment.
A friend of his just told him his BIL's brother and wife named their new son's middle name Yzerman....hmmm a bit far I think.

Nothing new here,,just did the cleaning,,,mount washmore is down right now...arghh Did alot of shopping,,,we have a driver getting married in 2 weeks,,,so got a gift for him. One of the office guy's wife is due right away so I picked up a gift...since its baby # 4 I bought a think picture frame that I would like to scrapbook for the baby,,,and have a string across it with the name across it like a clothes line. I say its gonna be a boy....

We rented National Treasure,,,not sure,,,didn't like it but just don't like Nicholas Cage.
Caroline Rhea was funny,,,a few of things she talked about we are still laughing about.

Well i should finish dinner...
night all

short & sassy
06-08-2008, 11:55 PM
Okay, it's getting close to bedtime...I'm trying to wind down from my walk on the treadmill. I tried something new and I think I sort of liked it. When I started my walk on the treadmill it was still daylight and the lights weren't on in the computer/workout room. As I was walking it got darker and I wasn't able to see the readouts on the treadmill. As I was listening to my MP3 player I was changing my speed to the beat of the songs. When I stopped I had walking 62 minutes for 2.9 miles.

Angie, I'm wondering if I should start looking for it now. I think I'm going to buy my stepdaughter one for her birthday in July. She had 3 babies in 5 years so she is working hard at losing the baby fat, definitely need to start looking now. We rented National Treasure, I like Nicholas Cage, but I honestly don't remember too much from the movie!

Marti, there are a few skeptics that may not think that playing a video game will help them lose weight, but I if you put effort into it and eat healthy you will see a difference.

Ellen, I don't remember if I congratulated you on your baby! If not, Congrats.

Til tomorrow ladies.

Marti
06-09-2008, 12:30 AM
Evening ladies...

Wow...when was the last time I was able to get on the computer this many times in a day?? (It's been awhile)

Oil changed, and went in to finish up some evaluations and got some resulting done. Of course the two I was looking for were not in yet, made some calls and one lab not open, the other had computer issues. So.....must make sure I make more phone calls tomorrow first thing when I get to work!

Now I'm preparing dinner. It's a little late, but I'd rather eat something good instead of snack all night on junk.

Ellen--My sister had a garage sale 3 months before she got pregnant. Managed to sell everything! So she's also starting over.

Angie--When we bought this house, I knew keeping it up would take time and money...but boy! Who knew how much?!? :dizzy: Yard work is a continuous thing here....it's beautiful and I'm always afraid of not getting to the weeds in time. Here is a photo of my yard last summer if I didn't share it before:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/belong2james/DSC00717.jpg
I actually got it looking the same right now.....pretty proud of that! Let's hope I can keep it up!

Ruth--I agree with you, putting in effort and eating healthy does work....whether it's a video game or any kind of physical activity. With video games, you at least get to have fun!

Well ladies, I should get off the computer....go relax some before the weekend is completely over. Next week is a busy one, DD graduates 8th grade!! So have her graduation, and then she has her birthday coming up and she's gotta take me around to show me what she wants. I should be working some overtime to cover that right?? :lol:

Off I go. Have a good night all.

tommysgirl18
06-09-2008, 12:56 AM
well, we had some wicked weather come through our way today! we were just about to cook chicken on the grill and the dark clouds moved in and then it just downpoured! I came inside with the chicken and Tommy went to open the basement doors with the office manager. Come to find out, even though it hasn't been confirmed yet with the National Weather Service people, a tornado touched down two miles away from us! The temp reached 91 degrees today, so the storm came through without warning. They were saying on the news that we can expect strong storms again tomorrow....so we shall see how things go tomorrow!

Angie~ I thought that was how your house would be! We are HUGE Stevie fans, and it was nice to see him that night at Mellon Arena. And then again on Friday for the parade! He got more cheers then the mayor of Detroit, but I am sure that every body knows why that happened! A friend of Tommy's named their son Brendan after Brendan Shanahan.

Sassy_Chick
06-09-2008, 06:07 AM
Morning All. :coffee:

Guess what? I emailled my boss asking him to switch my hrs back 2 hrs from 9 pm - 9:30 am (what I currently work) to 7 pm - 7:30 am. I backed it up with info of why it would be beneficial. So pls keep your fingers :crossed: for me. Better add your toes, legs, and eyes. Then be sure to have someone take a picture of you and share it with all of us! :lol:

So I have been pro-active, aren't you all proud? :D Probably nothing will come of it, but hey, at least I tried. :yes:

Have a Great Monday!!! :D

short & sassy
06-09-2008, 08:15 AM
Good morning ladies, how is everyone. I'm about to get in the shower and head off to work, just wnated to stop by and say hello.

Marti, your yard is gorgeous! Mine looks like crap rigt now...but I know it's just like weightloss. It takes time and effort and I haven't been putting the effort in! So, instead of waiting on my husband (who workds six & seven days a week), I just need to go do it myself.

Gotta go, catch ya'll later.

Sassy, I'm crossing everything.

Mindee, hope those storms don't get too bad!!!

Jane
06-09-2008, 10:01 AM
Hi ladies,

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Marti - your yard is very pretty. Makes me want to pull up a chaise lounge and a good book. Ahhhhh!

Angie - what a coincidence, we just saw National Treasure on TV this weekend! I didn't watch the entire thing, but saw most of it. Wiis sell out here in a matter of minutes. I'd like to have one, too!

Ruth - yay for your progress on the treadmill. You're doing just great! Glad your shoulder is better.

Pat - we missed you, too. Good luck with the SS stuff. Seems like they turn down most people on the first try, which I think isn't right.

Ellen - glad to see you back here. Same principle applies to getting rid of "fat clothes". I got rid of all mine when I lost a lot of weight a few years ago, and most of it came back, lol.

Mindee - we've had some flooding north of us, Terre Haute, and it's a mess. People have had to evacuate their homes. Scary business!

Sassy - fingers, and other body parts, are crossed for you!

Mary is working full time now, so we're watching the girls 4 days on, and then 4 days off. She sends dinner for us all, and snacks for the children. Since I don't like to cook much anymore, this works out great for me!

I've been doing well OP. This Indiana heat makes me want to eat lots of salads, and a lite version of Dole Whips.

Gotta tackle the laundry and get the kitchen cleaned up, too.

Dixiemae
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Good Morning Ladies, I called my soon to be ex hubbie. Asked if he would bring my dvds and vhs tapes for me. I now have 2 boxes full to sort out and put in usable order!! I am happy about that. I need to get the yard mowed too. I asked my son twice yesterday to mow it for me. Big no go. I asked the neighbor man if he would mow it for me, didn't happen either. It is up to me :dizzy: I need the exercise, I gained a little:o I tried to make an exercise tracker, but i messed it up, need to try again.

Jane~For some reason the state of Indiana has a habit of turning down first time appliers for disability. I may need to try a second time before they approve me for benefits. They turned down my daughter for ss benefits. We got a lawyer before they would approve her. About a year later they sent a notice saying they revolked her benefits. We would have to pay back all the monies they had paid. Got a lawyer, they had to re-establish her benefits, and no pay backs. She was more than entitled to benefits. I can not figure out where they come from some times

Mindee~Seems our weather is a little off this Spring. We were 94 at 6pm yesterday evening!! Very hot for us.

Angie~ I really liked the movie National Treasure. I want to see the second movie in the series. I hope you liked it too.

Ellen~ Glad to hear you are felling a little bit better. Hoping the morning sickness passes soon.

Marti~Love the picture of your yard!!! It is beautiful. You put me to shame. I thought I was done with my planting. I got a notice that I was getting another shipment of flowers. Gotta keep up with ya all ;)

Catch ya all later. Pat

pattygirl63
06-09-2008, 12:20 PM
:wave:Hello Ladies,

I didn't realize that I didn't even come in here yesterday. It is really strange how differently I feel now that Tony's surgery is over. I think that after being widowed 2 times before that I was really more upset with all this than I realized. I think I was wondering if this was going to happen to me again. I got up yesterday and just started my WW Flex Plan. I'm sticking to totally healthy foods kind of really looking to using more "fiber" foods like fruits, veggies and good carbs and oils. It was so easy yesterday that it seems really strange. Any way Tony is doing really great although he is experiencing pain and that makes life really great and makes it so much easier for me to be back on track.

Ellen - I'm sorry you are still feeling bad at times. Hopefully it will pass soon and you will be able to feel better. I'm one of those lucky, but strange and rare ones who never had morning sickness when I was pregnant. I only experienced a little twinges of nausea but never severe. Hope you are over that part soon.

Marti - You are a busy, busy gal. The yard is beautiful.

Mindee - Glad you're safe. That tornado was just a bit too close for comfort.

Pat - Hope things work out quickly for you with SS, but they are slow. Previous hubby was on SSD and took forever. Tony's SSD took a long time, didn't take near as long as Bill's did.

Ruth - Sounds like you are really enjoying the WII. So glad your shoulder is feeling better.

Jane - Do you have the girls today? It is sweet for Mary to cook for y'all. She is such a sweetie.

Angie and Everybody else I missed:wave: Y'all have a great day.

:hug:Trish

Marti
06-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Morning ladies;

Started the day w/a cup of coffee and a bowl of oatmeal. Love oatmeal.....and I need to start eating breakfast again. Otherwise, by dinner time I'm shoveling in everything I can find in the fridge!! :o

I've made some decisions, that involve me focusing more on me. Scheduling more "me" time. I don't want to spend my entire summer feeling uncomfortable for gaining because I lost my focus.

Mindee--Ooh...how scary! Glad it didn't come closer to you and your family.

Sassy--Good for you!! I'm very proud of you!! I'll keep my fingers crossed that they'll accept your proposal for going back to your old hours.

Ruth--The yard is a lot of work. But the owners before us really kept the place nice, so when we moved in, that made it easier. I just have to keep up w/the weeds!!

Jane--Glad to hear that Mary has a full time job. Does she like working full time? What kinds of things do you have planned w/the girl when you have them?

Pat--What kind of flowers are you getting? Many of the flowers that are up are perennials. If they weren't, I'm afraid I wouldn't be putting anything in this year! The previous owners had planted, Irises, Poppies, roses, lilies, and a bunch that I don't even know what they are, but they're beautiful.

Trish-- :hug: How scary for you not knowing during the procedure. Very glad your hubby is back home (is home now?) and is on the mend.

Well it's that time girls.....time to get ready for work. Afterwards, I will be hitting the treadmill with some tunes and tuning out the world and getting back into my walking/jogging again. Can't let all the busy stuff of life get in my way of getting healthier.

Off I go....I'll check in later when I can.

Dixiemae
06-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Good Afternoon Ladies. I got the yard mowed, what a job. I just got started, ran out of gas. Took me for ever to figure out how to open the new gas container. It was so funny. Then when I got it open I had to laugh at myself for making it so hard. Took me over an hour to do it, but it looks nice now.

Marti~ I order a clematis and a couple of other vining plants. That is what is coming now. I know, it seems so late in the season to be planting flowers. I will give them a chance. They might surprise me and grow!!

I am going to cool down some, hit the shower, then go to my sisters house and play cards. Catch ya all later. Pat

tommysgirl18
06-09-2008, 03:37 PM
well, it is hot now, but they are saying that we could have storms like we did yesterday. so, we shall see how they are going to play out today! hopefully they won't be as bad today.

they said that it wasn't a tornado, but a derecho. which just means a fast moving storm, and this one had plenty of wind and they were straight winds at that! so now we just get to sit and wait it out again.......to see what this one brings. Tommy had to run out and get some milk yesterday......he had to go about a half hour away to find a store that was open and that had power!

Marti~ I meant to tell you that your yard is beautiful!

I got a package of Delphinium flower seeds in the mail today. From what I have seen of them in pictures, they are very beautiful. So, I have Delphiniums, Marigolds, and cucumbers to plant.

I gotta run.....the boys are awake and watching Cars....

da fat n da furious
06-09-2008, 10:19 PM
Hi Everyone,,,

I have not planted anything! arghhh Its still raining here....we drove by the river this past weekend and boy is it ever high.

Everyone else is sick here,,,except me. That was me last week.

Marti,,,I want your yard,,,it is beautiful. Your work isn't a monday/friday is it?
Jane,,,so does Mary work 4 10 hour shifts?

Mindee,,,no power too? That is scary....I feel silly asking but are you in the tornado belt? As crazy as it sounds,,,my area is. And we get some pretty nasty storms,,,small and large tornadoes...

Pat...clematis are so pretty,,,my boss' backyard has a perogola,,,and part of it has clemantis growing up the once side. How many calories are burned cutting grass? How big of a lawn do you have? Ours is about the size of a stamp....lol

Ruth,,,been looking everywhere for the Wii Fit...really would like to use it as a workout. Was in Best Buy yesterday and it talked about having a trainer on it,,,like the fact it keeps track of you.

Sass...fingers crossed.

well off tobed I go...night all

Dixiemae
06-10-2008, 01:06 AM
Good Night all.

Mindee~What ever they call the storm it sounds scary to me. I hope you didn't get anything that awful today/night. We are having a storm now. It is lightening, thundering, and raining. There for awhile the national weather alert was going off every minute or so. It was mostly below us.

Angelia~ I don't know how many calories are burned per hour of mowing, but it took me 70 minutes to mow it all. It is a double cornor lot. I will try to get my clematis planted tomorrow. I need to get it all done. I added some compost to my back flower bed where I will probably plant the clematis.

Catch you all tomorrow. Pat

tommysgirl18
06-10-2008, 01:12 AM
we have power...our power only went out a couple of times, but was quick to come back on. the businesses around us....those are a different story! I can look out our doorwall/front door and it is completely pitch black out there! occasionally you will see a the headlights of a car or truck go by but that is it!

Angie~ I am not sure if we are in a tornado belt. now you have me wondering.

Pat~ Nope, just rain/thunder/lightning tonight.

Sassy_Chick
06-10-2008, 02:05 AM
Well Thanks Ladies, but you can now uncross everything. lol. It was a big fat NO. :no: Not a little no, but a big NO. lol. He basically said no schedule changes are allowed at this time and that the new girl will just need to learn and if she has any questions she can ask the other dept that we work closely with.

I copied the new girl on the email so he replied to both of us, the new girl is like, "Boy he is really nice, isn't he?". I was like "Yeah can't you tell how much he cares?" lol. So anyways, that is that. But I still can hope for our new manager to change our schedules like I've heard. So lets hope........

But I am proud of me for at least asking. It doesn't hurt to ask. I am used to hearing no, esp from him. I have a feeling he will come by my desk in the AM about it and if he does I will just say, I just thought I would ask is all. :shrug: Either that or he'll duck and hide when he sees me trying to avoid me. lol.

So lets see what happens......Oh and yesterday morning, all the Dayshift Witches (that is my new nick-name for them) were very very quiet. Very strange. So if they remain this way all week while I am here, then I pretty much know that my counter-part who works opposite me on nights blabbed. But I told her she could tell them or show them the email I sent her. I am not hiding anything. lol.

Well have a great day!

:hug:

tommysgirl18
06-10-2008, 02:23 AM
Sassy~ That is great to hear that you at least tried.....but it sucks that you go a no as an answer.

Dixiemae
06-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Good Morning ladies. It is a beautiful day here~after all the storming it did here last night!

Mindee~Glad to hear that everything is okay with you and your family. Can you tell me how you set up your exercise ticker, please? I thought I had mine all set up ready to go-- it said 2 steps to goal? I tried to fix that problem, didn't help. I had mine with paw prints and a cute dog.

Jane~How are you after the storm last night? Did you get it as bad as it looked on the national weather service radar screen? We were watching Fox 59, they came on every minute or so with updates. We have a sister that lives in Terre Haute(sp) She got it bad.

Sassy Chick~That sucks!!! If he ducks and dives all day you will know some one blabbed. Guilty feelings he can't deal with. As for the "work witches" you don't need them either. Remember what goes around comes around.

I need to eat breakfast, then get outside and pull weeds in the garden, then plant my clematis. Catch you all later. Pat

Dixiemae
06-10-2008, 12:36 PM
Hello Again, I went out to the flower bed. Leveled out the beds. Decided where to plant what, sorta;) I am going to plant the first ordered bulbs, roots, etc in the bigger bed. The newest arrivals in the smaller bed. They will probably live, the rest may not. Those that do survive I will relocate next Spring, then start over with the bigger beds. I had to wait so long to get the garage caulked and painted that it might be too late for most. Then last night my sweet Niece tells me Aunt Pat we have a big bag of bulbs and roots in my refridge in the garage to divide out and plant. I may give you some of my this that and the other!!!! I might have to build another flower bed to plant all the add ins! Not complaining, I love flowers, so did Mom, I thought I was basically done. I will have to take it slow, in baby steps, BUT I will get them all planted :D She said she needs about 260 gallons of compost to finish her first flower bed. So I have plenty of opportunity to get another bed built up if I need too ;) I need the exercise, the fresh air, and the satisfaction it gives me to accomplish a pretty yard. Break is about over, need to get some more done.

Angelia~ My Jackonani Clematis has a ton of buds ready to bloom. Hopefully I will have purple flowers soon!! The new clematis that arrived yesterday looks very healthy. I picked out the place I want to plant it. :)

Catch ya all later! Pat

Marti
06-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Morning Ladies-

Got in an ab workout this morning, plan on walking once I get home. I can eat well all I want, but it's when I add exercise that I start to see any kind of changes in my body....so I will be working on that.

Pat--We have 4 clematis vines around our home. I will have to take some photos soon to share....they're in full bloom right now. Purty!! :D

Angie--I do work mon-fri. And occasionally I'll pop in over the weekend if DD isn't with me and I want a smaller work load on a Monday.

Mindee--Ooh....hope the power comes back on for the businesses!! Stay safe.

Sassy--Sorry to hear it was a no. Are there any other jobs in the area that are of interest to you? Something that you'd be more happy with?

Sorry to make this a quicky....I need a shower after working out. So off I go. You all have a great Tuesday!

Before I go....thank you all for the wonderful comments on my yard. Wish I could take full credit for creating such a nice place!! I'm pretty much just maintaining it. :)

ABTucson
06-10-2008, 01:36 PM
Good Morning Ladies,

I have not posted for a few days and I am sorry about the loss of data. My husband was in the hospital last week, he is a very young COPD patient and is struggeling to breath. Things are very stressful right now. He is at least a 4 times a year hospital person and I have turned into a care giver. I am tired and not doing that well staying on plan. Yesterday I went to see an EAP counsleor through my company and he thinks I may benefit from antidepressants. It is hard to stay on an eating plan when thing are so stressful. I am glad to be posting again:)

upswife
06-10-2008, 02:30 PM
Afternoon ladies! I am definitely feeling better, now just battling tiredness. I have to be carful how many thing I have going in the week, just one appt yesterday and some light housework, and I am out of it today. The storms coming thru are definitely worse up north...we have had some dooseys, but nothing unlike what we usually have. I am in the tornado belt, but so far only t-storms.

Not sure what to do with my afternoon, may go see mom again...the kids like going to the park by her house because it is bigger. Maybe a trip to the library??? I don't know...would love to go shopping, but not up for draging the kiddies along. tomorrow I may try getting to the gym, and maybe a pool trip...we will see.

Have to get moving here...have a great day!

Dixiemae
06-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Hi All, Noelle and I just went for a 45 minute walk. It is nice out there. I am going to ask my Niece to help me plant some of the root plants. I can't tell the root part from the crown (top). I will catch ya all later. Pat

tommysgirl18
06-10-2008, 05:52 PM
well, I was going to try my hand at making sugar cookies again......but I am not in the right mood to make them now. I just have a lot going on right now, so I just didn't want to do it.

Brandon ended up not going to school today because the district was closed again today! so, I have no idea when his last day of school will be or if they will just send the stuff to him in the mail.

Tommy got a call from a temp agency today about a job that is closer to home and that is actually in the area of work that he knows. When he finally got around to calling about it, the position had already been filled. But the lady said that she would keep him in mind for it because she doesn't think this other person will last that long. The pay is $11 an hour.....which would be great! So, I am kind of hoping that things don't work out with the other person and that Tommy gets the job instead. Am I wrong to think that?

The recipe calls for 3 cups of flour, which I thought was a bit much when I was making them. So, I might try using maybe a 2 1/2 cups next time.....or just putting in more sugar instead.

Pat~ If you give me your information I can make the ticker for you and then send you the link to it, so you can post it on here. Just let me know, either way.

blanna
06-10-2008, 05:56 PM
Hello Everyone!
I am brand new to the site so I was just checking posts to see what kind of advice I could dig up. I saw talk about the Wii fit, and own a Wii myself. Is the Wii fit really worth the cost? Do you feel like you've had a good workout after using it?
Thanks!
:]

Dixiemae
06-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Hi All~My OA is really bothering my hip. I am supposed to be out planting flowers with my Niece.

Mindee~My oldest sister lives in Fla. Approx 1350 miles from me. I would like to walk to see her. Do I need an arrival date? I walked 2 miles yesterday, and 3 today. Thank you so much for your help with this. I tried to carry Noelle when a dog wouldn't leave us alone. She is only 15-18 pound dog. It killed my hips to carry her. I can't carry this weight around. Thank you for the motivation to get it off!!! If you need more information Please let me know.

Catch ya all later. Pat

da fat n da furious
06-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Pat,,,can you take anything for OA? That would be a great idea,,,*walking* to your sister's....

Hi Andrea...sounds like you have had a hard time of things....under all that stress,,,it would be hard to think of staying on program or well thinking of anything but what is going on.

Hi Blana,,,welcome. I was at Best Buy and they had a demo going about all the things that you get with Wii Fit...I was sold on it,,,just can't find any instock anywhere....sooo till then waiting.

Mindee,,,well some could say thinking like that is bad,,,but who hasn't thought that way? I know Im guilty...over things that are so minor. For you,,,that is different,,,you need the income. Fingers crossed everything works out for you guys.

well guess what? its still raining here...*sigh Its a cold cold rain. blah

well off to do some reading before bed.
night

Jane
06-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Hi ladies,

I'm sitting at Mary's, with my laptop, waiting for her to get off work. She works noon to 10pm during the week, and on the weekends, it's noon to midnight. The girls are good girls, but I have to say, I'm tired. I'll try to do individuals next time.

Several levees have broken in the towns surrounding me. My house, and Mary's are at a high elevation, but the roads around us may get flooded. So far, so good. Lots of people have been evacuated and are staying in the high school for shelter. The Salvation Army has set up cots and food for them.

I'm still OP, and trying real hard to keep it that way. :crossed:

Have a good one.

short & sassy
06-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Evening ladies,

Jane, Are you guys expecting more rain? I hope the waters recede soon!

Blana, I love my Wii Fit. I think it has a lot of things going for it. I guess if you were already fit and your already doing stenuous workouts, then it might not be for you. But if you are like me and a lot of others, then you may love it. I am doing yoga and strength training and I wasn't doing these types of exercises before. I also love the feedback. I priced a digital weight watchers scale at Bed Bath & Beyond, it was 49.99 plus tax. Well, for about 89.00 plus tax I have a scale that provides me with a graph of my weight loss on the tv screen. As you are doing the exercises, the system monitors your progress and scores you on your posture during the exercises. I always find myself repeating the exercise again to get a better score! So was it worth the money, it was for me. I don't rely on it alone, I still walk on my treadmill, but I have seen progress...and if nothing else it's fun and I'm off the couch!

Mindee, hope your husband hears soemthing on the better job soon.

Pat, hope you are feeling better soon.

Gotta go, hubby is home.

tommysgirl18
06-11-2008, 12:33 AM
just popping in here before heading off to bed!

I checked on the school districts website, and it appears that they are doing the schedules for Monday and Tuesday on Wednesday and Thursday....so, if that is true, then Brandon's last day of school is Thursday! I feel bad because Tommy can't take another day off of work to go into school with him, so he won't have a parent in there with him. I just don't want him to feel left out because he doesn't have someone there with him.

Pat~ Here is the link to your ticker.....I had to put in a password in order to be able to change it in the future, so for now I just used 1234. but here it is:

http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticker/ticker_designer.php?type=8

I had remembered you saying something about the one that you had was paw prints with a doggie, so I used that one again.

Blanna~ Welcome to the group! I personally don't have a Wii or a Wii fit, but my sister does and she says that she loves it!

Angie~ Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed for us! I really hope that he gets this one! It is here in town, where we live, and more money. Right now, he travels a good 45 minutes to an hour both too and from work......so it would be nice to have a lesser drive time and more money!

Jane~ It is good to hear from you! I have been wondering about you guys with all the flooding that I keep seeing on tv.

Ruth~ It is good to hear from you too! Thanks for the nice words, and I hope he too gets the job!

Sassy_Chick
06-11-2008, 01:43 AM
Hi Chicks. :wave:

Well DH did not get the out-of-state job. They were to call yesterday if he got the job and he did not get a call and they only were doing calls yesterday at a certain time and they told him at the test if he didn't get a call, then "thanks for applying".

So he's kinda bummed, but then I pointed out that he was worried about doing the job anyhow. So he is going to continue to job search up here and so am I, now that I know the results of his out-of-state job. I didn't want to look until I knew where I'd be looking. So yes, fear not I am gonna look.

I have also came to a conclusion or a few actually:

1) I am no longer gonna post about my job, at least negative things
2) I am no longer gonna talk/post bad things about anybody from now on. Basically if I wouldn't want it said about me, then I am not gonna say it about another person.
3) Just going to try to be more positive and focus on moving forward instead of "treading water".

Why did I come decide this? Well it was Francie's post yesterday asking about "Do you think your manager/boss could be monitoring you?" Not that, that was the exact reason. I know that everything is monitored here, I am not stupid. But it just made me think that maybe I should try to not be so negative. We all have our bad days and all, but here lately I think everyday for me is a bad one. lol.

So those are my goals...and I appologize for being a "Negative Nelly"

Have a good one.

Marti
06-11-2008, 02:19 AM
Evening ladies.

I have an early day tomorrow. Getting off early so I can attend DD's 8th grade graduation! I'm very proud of her, she went the entire year with straight A's.!! I've never had straight A's, so for her to have gone a whole year with them, is something to be proud of. :yes:

Andrea--Sorry to hear about your DH. As Angie said, it IS hard to focus on anything but what's stressful in life. Glad to see you posting again, post when you're able, no pressures. Hugs your way.:hug:

Ellen--How did you spend your afternoon, visit your mom, shopping, library? We have a new library (new a couple years ago!) and I'm still wanting to check it out! Need to go do it.

Pat--Love walking! If we ever stop spending all our free time working on our house, I have plans to walk around the area, find all the bike trails near our house.

Mindee--I'm always requested to NOT make cookies in my house. :lol: I follow the directions, but for some reason, they never turn out. Hubby always comes behind me making a new batch that's more edible. So now....it's his job to make cookies if someone is wanting them.

Blanna--Hello and welcome. My sister has a Wii, but not the Wii fit....yet. She has plans to get it. I really want to try it out when she does. I've only heard good thing about it. If you get one, you'll have to tell us what you think.

Angie--So what are you reading? I've been reading these books hubby brought home "Night Watch" "Day Watch" "Twighlight". I finished the first and I'm half way through the second. Pretty good.....watched the movie (hubby wanted me to read the book first so I understood the movie) I was confused! They cut some much out and combined the first and second book. Not sure I want to watch the second movie now! :dizzy:

Jane--Be careful with the floods and stay home if your high enough to stay. Will you be the permanent babysitter for the girls while Mary works or does she have plans for someone else to watch every now and then?

Ruth--The more I read about this Wii fit the more I want one! I better start begging my hubby for one now....so he can shop for it long before Christmas. So I heard that you can put in your stats (measurements) for the little Mii.....my Mii is cute, but if I put my stats in....it's not gonna look so cute anymore!

Sassy--I don't consider you a "Negative Nelly". We all need to vent and that's how I read your posts. Your job sounds stressful and I can understand job stress. Good luck in your job search (you and hubby) and I do hope you find a good one that you'll enjoy.

Hello to everyone else.

I better get off the computer....need to tidy up the kitchen, throw in a load of laundry and then go to bed. I won't be on in the morning since I will be scrambling to get to work, so you all have a great Wednesday and I'll catch up hopefully tomorrow night!

Night all! :wave:

short & sassy
06-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Good morning ladies,

Marti, yes, your cute little Mii will gain a few pounds after you enter your stats. But as you lose weight it will decrease in size....thank goodness! Yes, he will definitely need to start shopping before Christmas, because this thing is almost impossible to get your hands on. Unless you want to spend twice the money on ebay.

Sassy, never thought of you as being negative, but focusing on positive energy never hurt anyone!! Good luck in the job searches.

Sassy_Chick
06-11-2008, 08:54 AM
I am sooooooooo depressed. :cry: I was at work. I left early because I got sick (sorry for TMI) but it was aggravated by me getting upset at something one of the Daywitches said. They must be totally stupid because I can hear everything they say, even if they whisper. I have very good hearing. Well The "Head Witch" I will call her said to a fellow witch, "OMG I F---ing hate her, she is SO f---ing fat!!!" And the Fellow Witch responds with, "She is sitting right over there." I was the only one besides those two that was a female period, but there are only 2 heavy women on our team, me and one other woman and she wasn't even there yet, I passed her on the way out. So who in the heck else would they be talking about? Nobody else was sitting around them!!! I am sure they would not say that to one another!! So needless to say I started bawling :cry: and went to the bathroom and got sick. After that I was like F-it. I'm going home. So I went back out to ask my coworker if he could call my boss and ask him if I could go home, I'm sick. Then I had to run back to the bathroom (sorry again if TMI) and came back, well the boss didn't call back and I didn't really feel like hanging around, so I left. I told the kinda sorta "2nd in Command" guy and he said, "If your sick, your sick."

But honestly?? I do not even want to go back. I know I have too, but I honestly don't. I feel like that fat little girl who got made fun of all through school. :cry: It NEVER stops. NEVER. :cry: I am now thinking about talking to my dr about the WLS. I have considered it before, but just never went through with it. I know its not a "miracle" thing or anything, it is a tool. I know that. But I am just tired of being fat. :cry: So either I get that or I just wanna die. :cry: I told DH when I got home and all he said was, "Sorry your sick and that he couldn't beleive that the chick at work said that." (he knows her) Then that was it! :yikes: I dunno guess I expected some compassion or something............I mean my mom always comforted me when I came home from school crying. :cry: And I know I am not a little girl anymore but dammit I need comforting. :cry: Well that is about it.

Oh and I need one of the Moderators to answer me a question, can they tell who has logged on the forum and when?

Thanks.

PleaseLuise
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Guess what? I emailled my boss asking him to switch my hrs back 2 hrs from 9 pm - 9:30 am (what I currently work) to 7 pm - 7:30 am. I backed it up with info of why it would be beneficial. So pls keep your fingers :crossed: for me. Better add your toes, legs, and eyes. Then be sure to have someone take a picture of you and share it with all of us! :lol:

So I have been pro-active, aren't you all proud? :D Probably nothing will come of it, but hey, at least I tried. :yes:

I'm new to this forum, but wanted to encourage you anyway. That is a wonderful step. It takes real guts to ask for what you want. I really hope you get what you ask for.

This may not be the case for you, but I know that sometimes I devalue my other abilities because of my weight. It takes real courage to see your value beyond your weight. Cudos to you!!

tommysgirl18
06-11-2008, 11:09 AM
just stopping by while I have a quick second. all three kids are awake, but it is sounding like it will be nap time here shortly!

Sassy~ I am sorry to hear that your DH didn't get the job out of state. But here is to hoping that they didn't have any working phones, and he will get the call today! That really burns my butt about your co-workers. I hate when people are so inconsiderate like that!

Marty~ That is great about Jhanai's graduation!!! And with straight A's on top of it all, that is definitely something to be proud of! I am good with making cookies that the mix is already made for......but not from scratch!

Dixiemae
06-11-2008, 01:29 PM
Hi Everyone.

SassyChick~(((((((H U G S))))))) I know where you are coming from. I was always the tallest, fattest kid in all my grade school classes. I was always made fun of. No one wanted me on their team, I was always the last one left to be picked for anything. My Mom didn't comfort me told me to lose weight, then it would stop. Like losing weight was the magic key in life. If you are thin then you are immediately excepted by everyone. Dad helped me through "those" times. I am so sorry this happened to you. You have a right to vent the hurt and frustration. We are here for you, cause at one time or the other we all need to vent, it is healthy. To have a job that the people make you physically ill is not healthy for you either. I hope you find a better job fast. As for the coworkers they will always find something to complain about. Kudos to you, and another big ((HUG)) Pat

Dixiemae
06-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Good Morning Ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day.

Mindee~Thank you for your help! I clicked the addy you gave me. I declare the site does not like me. It would not come up. I will try again later. I am going to put on my pedometer and go for a walk in a while. I am not taking Noelle. I may need to go for 2 shorter walks instead of one long walk. That might give my hips a break. Thank you!!

Marti~Walking the neighborhood is a great way to get yard ideas, exercise, and meet neighbors. I love to walk the neighborhood. It was Mindees Idea and motivational boost for me. I hope you can work in a walk around your neighborhood soon. HEY Mindee do you and Marissa still walk around your complex?

Dixiemae
06-11-2008, 02:00 PM
I think I got it this time!!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wU7FZQ4/exercise.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wU7FZQ4/)

This Isn't right either!! I give up. The graphics are all wrong. I will try something different

ABTucson
06-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

Today is a much better day. Husband doing better and I am better. I don't quite know what to do about being so tired but being a care taker takes it out of me. Next week I am off work and I am going to do something for myself. I don't know what yet. We were going to go on vacation to Mexico but not going due to husbands health. Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts this web site is a life saver.

Marti
06-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Poppin in quickly ladies....

I've got to get ready for the 8th grade graduation. :D

Still need to run some errands before I head out to the school. I will pop in again in the morning.....I'll be getting home late.

Talk to you all then!

Dixiemae
06-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Good Evening Ladies~ It has been a day of major good and bad events. I guess I get the good ones first. I got on the scale this morning. It said what I weighted last week :). Hopefully I will lose a little this week. I walked for 3.5 miles this evening :D. I had to go gently, my hip still isn't right. I got a call from my lawyer asking me to come in tomorrow. He wants to talk to me about the up coming court hearing for the divorce. I am not sure about this whole thing. I called in all my rx so I will have them ordered and filled before everything is final. If I have enough time I need to get to the doctor about this hip before things are final. It was a busy day.:)

Now for the bad news. We have a 3 1/2 month old dragon named Fire Heart (Heart for short.) He was born with a genetic birth defect. We didn't know that when we bought it. It didn't grow, was looking thin. We took the dragon to the place we bought it. They told us what to do to help our dragon. We worked long and hard with it. It was eating and drinking better. My son and I was talking about it last night. My son came home from work. I asked him to check on Heart. Heart looked funny to me. He picked up the dragon, he was not very responsive. We decided to watch it VERY closely. About 5 minutes later I asked him to pick up the little dragon. It had died. Once again I am heart sick over losing a dragon. Heart had a big heart, tried so hard to over come its birth defect. We will bury the little dragon next to Sahara. They were friends in life, now they are together again.

We went to the place we bought our dragon. While there a mother came in with her twin boys. Each boy wanted a (shiver) snake. The one picked out a good sized python. The other boy picked out a smaller stripped snake. We were asking about a dragon when we heard a loud comotion. The smaller snake had attacked the bigger snake, and was trying to eat it! That was all I could handle. I lost it right there, I put my head in my hands and cried. Then I heard a cursy, the smaller snake had also bitten the person in charge. The guy in charge had to take some tool and pry the smaller snakes mouth open to let go of the bigger snake. The bigger snake was bleeding. WAY too much action for me to handle after the loss of our dragon. They put the smaller snake in a cage all by itself. We left, didn't get anything there except un-nerved. The boys mother was cursing up a storm. I guess the one boy got the bigger snake after the bleeding was stopped.:?:

tommysgirl18
06-12-2008, 12:27 AM
not too much going on here really.......I think Wood Chuck, I mean Marissa, was the only one that took a nap today. So, it was an early bedtime for the boys. Which was nice anyways since they turned into devil spawn by the time they were ready for bed.

I think I forgot to mention......but earlier they decided to make pancakes.....together, but in separate rooms. Brandon was in the kitchen with the syrup on the floor! and Logan was in the living room sitting on the couch with the dumped box of pancake mix! You could of made some pancakes when I put them into the bath tub!

Pat~ We haven't walked around the complex since I took her and Brandon around the complex the other night. they both were not giving in and going to bed, so I took them once around the complex. being out in that fresh air really helped her with her gunky sounding congestion, because she sounds a lot better now! That is what the ticker looked like, but I am not sure why it says 3 something 5 by the zero.

Marti~ You will have to share some pictures!

ABTucson~ I hope you are able to get something done for yourself next week.

suetalks
06-12-2008, 12:30 AM
Pat- I am so sorry to hear that you lost another dragon. I am sure Heart is at peace beside Sahara. I had never heard of this type pet, and really do not even know what they are like. No matter, I am sure you love your pets and will miss Heart.

Marti- Congrats on DD's graduation and her great grades. Time goes so quickly, enjoy her high school days as she will be an adult before you know it. (I know, it doesn't seem like it when they get the "teen" attitude.) Have fun!

Andrea- Glad things are getting better. I am sorry to hear of your DH's illness. Being a care giver does take a lot out of a person, that's for sure.

Sassy- I join everyone else who plans to come there and kick some ***. Those chicks won't know what hit them when the JL"S come to town!! Please don't think so poorly of yourself and let them make you feel even worse. You are so much better than that! Look at all the friends you have! :)

Ruth- I want a WII..they sound like so much fun. I wish I had a kid at home so I could say it was for them. I was lucky to get a bicycle last year...DH didn't think I would use it. Ha.

Mindee- Sugar cookies are not my fav. unless they have almond or lemon extract. yum. But I do love snickerdoodles and I am the world's best at making those.

Jane- I hope today was a beautiful day in your area. It was here. We even turned the air off and opened up the house. Loved it. Sounds like you are busy with the grandbabies. So great that you are right there to help Mary. I hope everything goes well for her. :)

Ellen, Angie, Trish, Blanna, and all other JL's. Glad to see you here and hope you have a good Thurs.

I have a Dr. appt. tomorrow which I hate. My dermotologist who checks my body alllll over. I hate that! But since the cancer I am diligent about going. I am 5 years cancer free!

Okay...I am pooped. I ironed today..ugh. What a chore. My DH wears all cotton clothes and I wear a lot of it also. Lots of ironing.

G-night ladies.

Sassy_Chick
06-12-2008, 01:12 AM
Hi Ladies and Many many Thanks. :hug:

I was feeling really low again before logging on here........but thanks you all, you truly touched me by your kind comments. I feel like the biggest baby though, weeping away. :cry: lol. Can't help it. I feel like I've been pulled back in time about *gulp*20 yrs or so.......I dunno I always thought that this sort of thing would stop when you were an adult, but I guess some people never grow up.

I am still sick, I can't help it, its just how my body reacts I guess when I get really really upset. So I called off sick tonight at work, I just didn't feel like going in when I am sick and everything. :barf:

I am seriously thinking though about doing some serious, serious major job hunting this weekend and seeing if anything at all can pans out. I am even thinking about going back to work for Wally World. I know I can't stand all day long anymore being a cashier, but maybe they would find me something I could do? I am just so so so *literally* sick of work right now I can't even fathom going back but you know how it is, we got bills to be paid, so I can't just quit without having something else, even if I don't get paid as much as I do now, anything is better than nothing at all............

DH goes into work in the morning, so at least I will have someone to see if anything goes on or if anything is said.

Now maybe this was the huge gigantic kick in the @$$ I needed, yes it was a painful one, but I am gonna be doing some research and I am gonna change. It may not be right away, but it will happen and I'm doing it for me, not for anybody else. I am also thinking about going into counseling. This whole thing has brought up a whole of bunch of emotions that I have buried deep down and I think I need to work those out.

Or maybe just keep things the way they are and with how my body reacts to stress, I'll lose weight that way! lol. That is honestly how I lost weight in HS. I got so stressed that I could not eat hardly at all. My mom would have to beg me to eat something. I know that isn't the healthy way though and as you all are very aware, it didn't last either.

My DH did come out afterwards and apologized for not saying more, he was half-asleep.......So we did talk about it.

Anyways. I surely do appreciate all your kind and wonderful comments.

I sure wish we could all work somewhere together, wouldn't that be cool?!!

PleaseLuise
06-12-2008, 12:50 PM
Silly question Sassy, who is your DH? My first thought is "dumb husband" ;). But I wouldn't want to put that label on someone. Mine would be SCH Sweet but Clueless Husband

PleaseLuise
06-12-2008, 01:51 PM
Maybe DH is "darling husband" :)

Sassy_Chick
06-12-2008, 02:58 PM
Hi All

Well I feel much better. I heard some news from someone and made me feel much better. :D :D :D :D Basically they (girls and I infasize GIRLS at work -- :lol3:) aren't gonna break me. I have too many people who love and care about me, I don't need people like that to get me down. I have much better things to do with my time than bother worrying about any of those losers. People who hate others usually are intimated by them -- see my quote, I LOVE IT! HA HA! :cool: So SASSY CHICA is BACK YA'ALL!!!! :devil:

Oh and I found this and I thought it was so cute:

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1293/1293974hqy6la4njm.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Thought we all could use Calgon to "Take us away" right girls? ;) And the kitty cat looks like mine, only mine is a whole lot FATTER!!! lol. But I still wuvs him, he's my baby. :bb: lol.

Have a Great Day, You all are WONDERFUL!!! :grouphug:

DH = Dear Husband ;) Here are more Abbreviations (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83430)

ABTucson
06-12-2008, 04:04 PM
New Friends,

Thanks for all your support. Today is even a better day. I am more relaxed and working from home, I am a home based worker, DH 3 good days in a row and going to Big Hot Phoenix for a meeting tomorrow. Food is planned and I am going to swim today. Have a positive day everyone:)

tommysgirl18
06-12-2008, 05:00 PM
well, today was Brandon's last day of school for this school year. he got off the bus today with a shovel and pail in his hand and his bus driver told me that he had some other stuff in his backpack that goes with it.

I was cleaning up a mess that Logan had just made so I didn't know what all was in his backpack. To go along with his shovel and pail, he got a fish sand toy and a spiderman beach ball. all that was from his teacher, his speech therapist, the two classroom helpers, and the bus driver.

oh yeah, he also got lemon scented bubbles. a couple weeks ago he got pineapple scented bubbles.

he also got his progress report that the school started doing this year for his class.....as well as his progress report to go along with his IEP. he got a class completion certificate from the school. and a book that has pictures that were taken of him during school, and the teacher wrote some comments under some of the pictures.

now the madness begins with all three of them home during the day! but I am going to keep up with my schedule and get up early so I can get my work out in, and then get them up accordingly as they wake up. I was going to get my work out in this morning, but Logan some how got the bedroom door open and met me at the front door.

Dixiemae
06-12-2008, 06:24 PM
Hello Everyone,

SassyChick~You go girl. I like your new attitude. Calgon Please take me away too. Don't let anyone get you down. You deserve better, show em who the mature woman on the work force is.

Mindee~Good idea! Get your workout in first.Then it is out of the way. Every thing else will fall into place as the day goes on. I had 3 little ones home all at one time, it is doable. The ticker frustrates me. It says I have already completed my goal. I have just begun it. Don't know what I am doing wrong. THANK YOU for your help!!

All~I thought DH ment dear husband:?:

Suetalks~Thank you for the kind thoughts. Our dragons are bearded dragons. They are a very tame, beautiful lizard that is native to Australia. They are just darling creatures; they have a comical personality. My son wants to get another one tomorrow. This is the last one. I can't handle losing another.

Marti~My clematis is blooming :D. I have beautiful purple flowers at the side of my garage. They are breath taking. I have 3, next year I should have blue, purple, and pink and white blooms.

I had my meeting with my lawyer this afternoon. Court hearing is at 9:30am Monday. I am very nervous about taking the stand. Husbands lawyer is a real knuckle buster. My lawyer promised me he wouldn't let her get out of hand. Now I wait for Monday. I need to buy a dress or nice outfit to wear to court. I may need Perry Mason before it is all done with, 2 hrs in court. OH BOY!!

May everyone have a good evening. Don't want to leave anyone out. Pat

Dixiemae
06-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi~I think I got this one right.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/heartbar/slider-hearts/lb/198/150/192/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

PleaseLuise
06-12-2008, 09:52 PM
The abbreviations link doesn't work but if you wouldn't mind giving it another try. I will also do a search. TX

Dixiemae
06-12-2008, 11:45 PM
Good Evening Ladies~In the sticky post acronyms DH is listed as Dear/darn Husband. I think she means Dear Husband. Thanks for the idea PleaseLuise.
Pat

upswife
06-13-2008, 12:19 AM
PAt~how awful...I will be thinking about you on Monday...hope it is all behind you soon! :hug:

Just a short note, as I Am off to bed...had a good day, but extremely tiring...can't wait to have just a tad more energy. Has anyone seen francie, or did she leave us?? Just wondering...well, nighty nite all!

tommysgirl18
06-13-2008, 01:08 AM
just stopping in before heading to bed......

Pat~ You are so very welcome for the help. I am not sure why it would say that.....that seems odd to me as well. I have a question, and forgive me if I am being nosy or you already answered, but what do you have to go to court for?

I am going to get my butt to bed, so I can really work on getting back on schedule so I can get my workouts back in....but I do have to add that I wore a size LARGE shirt today! and for me, that is amazing....since this time last year I was wearing 3x shirts!

Sassy_Chick
06-13-2008, 05:48 AM
http://dl10.glitter-graphics.net/pub/234/234570n60bo2ucvu.gif (http://www.glitter-graphics.com)

Basic Abbreviations (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83430) It works now, I checked!!!! :D

Morning All. :coffee:

Well I didn't end up going to bed until like 3 pm yesterday! :yikes: (To those who are new: I work nights and on my nights off I stick to my schedule, otherwise it messes me all up. :dizzy:) Anywho, I didn't wake up until almost midnight!!! :yikes: :faint: DH let me sleep cuz he knew I went to bed late. lol. (he gets off work at 9:30 PM) Aw well I am off so no biggie, right? ;)

I watched a wonderful Oprah Show, all about that you get what you put out there. Ex: if you put out negative, miserable vibes, then that is what you get back. If you are positive and happy, then that is what you get in return. So that makes complete sense to me. So I am going to try to make a better effort. They also said to have a "Vision Board" Where you put pictures of what you want out of your life. So I want to try it. I already have a start, I found a houseplan of a house that DH and myself want to buy and have my mom move in with us. So I printed out the plan and framed it. I thought I was being silly for doing it, but it is something my step dad always believed in. I guess he was exactly right. Because he found a picture of a truck he wanted at the time and guess what? He got one eventually! ;) I am not saying its all for material objects. Like the house plan I have, yes it would be nice, but we would be happy to just be all together. (my mom and us) That is what is important to us. We don't want my mom to be alone anymore. (To the newbies: My stepdad passed way from cancer in 03') So that is where that comes from. My step dad wanted that truck so he could do the things in life he was passionate about. He always helped everybody and with that truck, he did so. So please don't misunderstand what I am trying to say here. You can go to Oprah.com (http://www2.oprah.com/index.jhtml) if you want more info, the ladies on the show have books out and I want to buy at least one of them.

Just makes sense to me. Same thing as they say if you are always negative and miserable, that is the kind of people you attract. If your the opposite, then that is what you attract.

Also FYI: Oprah is having Bob Greene (her Personal Trainer) on the show today, and they are going to talk about weight loss, etc.

Anywho. That is that. Today my goal is to get the clothes put away.......:rolleyes: They are all clean and everything, just need to be put away.........I am gonna work on our closet so it is easier to get clothes in there..........(has to wait until DH gets up and goes to work though, he gets up around 7:30 am and leaves a little after 8 am) ;)

Anyways, have a good one!

Dixiemae
06-13-2008, 10:49 AM
Good Morning Ladies. It is a rainy one here today. Just what my garden and flowers need. I pulled some weeds yesterday from the garden. The newest corn and lima beans I planted are up and doing great. I watered the container plants last night. I think the radishes and lettuce are about ready for the salad bowl!

Mindee~My husband filed for divorce last January. We finally got a court date for our hearing on this Monday. I am not excited about this at all, but if this is what he wants then so be it. We would have been married 35 years in August. Mindee I asked him to bring by my good dress shoes, he brought 3 shoes. I don't know how he figures that one at all!

SassyChick~you are so right. Put out negative vibes that is what you will get back. Put out positive vibes that is what you will get back. Gives me an idea on how to handle one of my sisters. She is very negative. I also like your signature line "hated is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." Wise thinking.

I need to eat a healthy breakfast and get some errands run. Everyone have a wonderful good Friday. Catch ya all later. Pat

Dixiemae
06-13-2008, 10:59 AM
Ellen~Thank you for your thoughts I will need them. I hope you get to feeling more like yourself soon. When is your baby due? Morning sickness is no fun thing. Hope it passes very soon. Keep us posted as you can. Thanks Pat

Sassy_Chick
06-13-2008, 11:56 AM
Good Morning Ladies. It is a rainy one here today. Just what my garden and flowers need. I pulled some weeds yesterday from the garden. The newest corn and lima beans I planted are up and doing great. I watered the container plants last night. I think the radishes and lettuce are about ready for the salad bowl!

SassyChick~you are so right. Put out negative vibes that is what you will get back. Put out positive vibes that is what you will get back. Gives me an idea on how to handle one of my sisters. She is very negative. I also like your signature line "hated is the coward's revenge for being intimidated." Wise thinking.

I need to eat a healthy breakfast and get some errands run. Everyone have a wonderful good Friday. Catch ya all later. Pat

We are supposed to get rain as well, actually supposed to get a storm. :rain: Mmmmmmm corn.......I've been craving corn on the cob........:drool:
You know that is probably part of the problems at work, all those "Negative Vibes" that everybody puts out, it affects people. Yeah I saw that quote and thought, "Wow, that is so true......." I just had to have it on my signature and you wanna know what? A an ex-coworker of mine (he moved on to another job) told me that when he first met me that I intimidated him!!! Yes lil' ole short me intimidating a full grown man! :faint: So I dunno how I do that. I guess because I am "shy" yeah go ahead and laugh at that statement lol, but in real life I am shy until you get to know me than watch out! :blah: So maybe I do intimidate this girl who said those nasty things about me because until we moved down to our new floor, I never saw the dayshift crew because I was in a different area. Now we are all together, so maybe she is intimidated by me for some weird reason?? Its not like she doesn't "know" me, we were hired in together and I worked a few months on dayshift before moving to nights. I know that isn't a lot of time to get to know someone, but we never had bad feelings towards each other, etc. Or so I thought anyways. lol. Or maybe she just plain out don't like me. lol. Oh well I am not paid to "please" everybody. I am paid to work. lol.

Anyways. I need to get motivated and get cleaning so I can then go to bed. That sounds weird, doesn't it? But I can't do too much cleaning in the middle of the night, at least vacuuming. lol. I doubt our downstairs neighbor would like that. lol. Plus I am hungry and there is nothing in this apt. to eat and I don't have the car, so I will have to order something I suppose.......:p

Well take care all.

Marti
06-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Oh my gosh! It's FRIDAY!

You know, I could have sworn I was on here last night and posted....but I guess I didn't!

I have a lot to do this morning before work like straighten up the house a bit due to company coming over later on.

Now remember girls, I do believe the Merge will happen this weekend........you'll be able to find us in the Support Groups thread (we're already there) but down below amongst the rest of the groups.

I better get.....I will catch up w/you all later when I get time, DD will be here this weekend so may not get much, but I will try!

Hugs to you all!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/belong2james/hug.jpg

Dixiemae
06-13-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi~A quick fly by. I got a call from my lawyer a little while ago. Hubby's lawyer has already started playing hard ball. He asked me if he could send a fax back. We brain stormed what to counter with. He has sent the fax. Divorce is such a hard stress on the nervous system. I will be glad when it is over. I loved hubby, but he has killed that love. Now we bury it. Thanks for listening. Pat

Dixiemae
06-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Marti~What merge? I am lost again. Guess I missed something again. Please straighten me out one more time please?!? Thanks Pat

Marti
06-13-2008, 01:44 PM
Pat--Suzanne left an announcement here for us the other day.
Changes (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143605)

She wanted to give us a heads up so we weren't surprised when we log in and find we're in a different location. It's not far so we won't have to hunt.

Glad I popped in for a min. had to get something online and print up before leaving for work and thought I would check in a min.

Now....off I go!

Sassy_Chick
06-13-2008, 03:21 PM
Afternoon all.

I am in lots of pain for some reason, not the "normal" back pain, its strange......its in my neck and my ear??? and sometimes I get a twinge of pain that goes up my spine? UGH I hope its nothing and that it will go away once I go and lie down for a bit. I took some pain medicine........If not guess I'll have to go to the dr or whatever........

Lets just hope its stress or the weather or something..........

I need that vision board so I can put "Pain-Free" on it! lol.

Hoping the Merge goes well for us!!! :cross:

Have a good one all!

tommysgirl18
06-13-2008, 05:31 PM
just popping in here while I have a quick second to do so.......

all three kids are awake, and Tommy is on his way home from work with dinner. we usually take the kids to see the bike night but since it is sprinkling a little bit who knows what we will be doing. I will ask Tommy when he gets home.

I have a slight cramp in my leg.....which I have been working on getting rid of all day, but I guess I will just have to keep working on it!

I did realize that we were merging either......but I guess it won't be that bad! I will come back later!

Jane
06-14-2008, 12:53 AM
Hi everyone,

This weekend is a busy one for me. I have a brunch tomorrow, and then my nephew's wedding and reception. Sunday is Father's Day so the kids will all be here to celebrate that. Monday will be busy, too, since my side of the family will be celebrating the twins' 6th birthday. Can you believe they are SIX already?!?

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you at the new location. :carrot:

tommysgirl18
06-14-2008, 02:01 AM
just stopping back in before heading to bed.....

we are suppose to go to a college graduation party tomorrow, but we are not sure. with the price of gas the way it is, we would be better off just staying close to home.

the local flea market place is having their Pow Wow again, and then they are having Truck Warz. honestly, I would prefer to take them to those because I know that we can keep the kids in line....where as if we go all the way out to the other side of the state, they are out of their comfort zone, so there fore they would be little hellions.

I have the camera ready to take tons of pictures where ever we go!

Marti
06-14-2008, 03:20 PM
A quick hello today :wave:

DD and her friend want to go to the mall and the movies today.......teenage girls.....:)

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Will catch up later.

da fat n da furious
06-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Good afternoon,,,

wheww,,,arguing with Tanner for awhile now...kinda funny really. He said he would vacuum for me,,,but I want under the beds done. Skittles killed a baby (stuffed toy) and there is fluff everywhere...
I tried to play on the Im too small to do this (when did I become the smallest in the family?) he just laughed...he reply? You might be small but your tough...grrr ok yes I am. ha

Jane,,,6? no that can't be...they were just 2,,,not long ago.
Sounds like you are going to have one very busy weekend...nice weather?

Marti,,,teen girls,,,boys,,,no difference really. Tanner and his friends are going to see the new movie the Happening...(scary)
at the mall.
About the merge,,,there is a thread with Suzanne saying what is happening,,,its been there for a few days. Don't think it will be a big deal,,, makes no difference if I click here or in another part.

Mindee,,,how is the leg?

Sassy,,,how is your back? And how are things at work? Better?

Pat...so did you get alot of rain? And how is yoru hip?

Hello to Trish, Sue, Andrea,,,,and everyone else...
hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.

hugs

pattygirl63
06-14-2008, 05:35 PM
:wave:Hello Ladies

Sorry I've been MIA lately but I knew I probably would be once DH had his surgery. He got the staples removed Thursday and the doctor had the results from pathology. The news is great! Cancer was only inside the gland and had not spread so he is cancer free. :cheer: We give thanks to God. I always wonder why we are in SC and so far from family and friends, but I believe that if we had not moved here so that Tony would have to get a new doctor all the tests would not have been run and we would not have known about this until it was too late. We are blessed that Tony's new doctor insisted on Tony having the biopsy done while many doctors would have thought he was safe since his PSA number was not all that high. So I believe God sent us here to save Tony's life. I also want thank all of you who kept us in your prayers and thoughts. I appreciate all of you.

Sorry I don't have time to do indies but I do want to say :welcome3: to all the newbies. This is a great group.

Hope everybody has a great week end.

Dixiemae
06-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Hi Ladies~I found the post that said we were merging. It doesn't make a difference to me where I click, as long as the group stays the same.

Mindee~How is your leg? Are the cramps gone? Hope you are feeling better.

Angelia~We had a big storm. Plenty of thunder, lightening, and rain. OMG did we have rain!! Lasted for several hours. It stopped, the sun tried to come out about 8:30 pm or so just before the sun was to start going down. I was amazed by the rapid change in the weather. Ya know what they say " if you don't like the weather in Indiana stick around the weather changes every 5 minutes. You will find something you like."

Marti~Let us know how you survive the evening. It should be very interesting.

SassyChick~How is your back/neck? Is it arthritis? Keep us posted.

Every one have a wonderful weekend. Pat

da fat n da furious
06-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Trish that is happy news....

Pat,,,that is the saying here in Alberta,,,we either have solid whatever or flip flop and have all 4 seasonal weather in 5 minutes. From what I heard,,,there was snow this past week west of us,,,there are mountains over there but huh its June,,,perhaps someone forgot to tell Mother Nature.

I went to a candle lite party,,,I seriously have issues to paying a crazy amount of money for candles. But I did...dang.

Well Monte and I are going to go out on a date...see a movie.

night all

Marti
06-14-2008, 11:45 PM
Hello ladies! :wave:

I see we've finally moved!! Did everyone find it ok?

I had a hard time finding us, then seen that the Jaded Ladies part was missing from the title, I have fixed that.

Didn't go to the mall or movie, they decided to wait until tomorrow......today is our "lazy day go nowhere" day.:D

They're wanting dinner made, so I better scoot. Just wanted to pop in to see if the move had happened.

Talk to you gals later!

tommysgirl18
06-14-2008, 11:58 PM
just popping in for a second while I have the chance......I am in the middle of watching Yours, Mine and Ours on tv.

we ended up just staying close to home today. we went to the pow wow and the truck warz at the local flew market place. it was a lot of fun and we met up with my in-law's there.

I have some pictures from the day that I will be uploading onto my myspace page later......or even tomorrow....when I get the chance.

I just followed the link in my email, so I didn't really have a hard time finding it.

My leg is doing great...they are actually tired from walking all day today. but other then that the cramp is gone, so that is great!

upswife
06-15-2008, 12:53 AM
I Found the new thread! I have to be quick, as DH has already gone to bed, and I need to. Had a tiring day, but when aren't they tiring??? Church tomorrow, then off to DMIL's to tell her about the new baby...will be fun, as she thinks we have enough already. I am ok'ed to get back to the gym, so I will try to go on MOnday.

Trish~I must have missed the whole thing about your hubby...I am so sorry you had to go thru all that and I am very thankful that he is ok.

Have to run and get some sleep. Later taters!

suetalks
06-15-2008, 10:00 AM
I found you all...can't hide from me. Although yesterday I was worried...couldn't find anyone. :)

I will BBL if I have time and I have to update the walk ticker.

Sassy_Chick
06-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Hey Ya'all. :wave: I found you too, took me a while, but I found ya! lol.

So far anyways (knocking on wood) my back and neck are better, lets hope they stay that way! lol. But my tummy is another issue! But I am pretty positive that in about 24 1/2 hrs from now it will feel better! lol. (back to work tonight)

So with that I am off to bed.

Dixiemae
06-15-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi Everyone~Today is a blue day for me. I am crying already. Just thinking about tomorrow upsets me greatly. I weighed in this morning, I have to be in court at 8:45am. It is a 25 minute drive from here. I won't want to weigh in tomorrow. I weigh 190.8 I lost 1.2 pounds. I will update my ticker tracker probably Tuesday.~After the hearing I am going to my sisters for the day and evening. I may not post tomorrow: too emotional for me. Walking in married, leaving divorced. In one respect it is just another day. The sun will rise, business for most will go on as usual, the sun will set, we will go to bed. I will really have to keep a mindful watch on what I eat. Emotional eating will not solve a thing. In fact it will make things a lot worse, a lot worse. I have joined a couple of challenges to keep me mindful of my eating and exercise.

Trish~That is great news!! Pop in when you can. We are here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please tell DH we are thinking of him and wishing him all the best, Here is to a speedy recovery!!

Angelia~Isn't there something special about a brightly burning candle and the delicate aroma it gives the house. I have several candles at the other house.

Suetalks~ How are you today?

Ellen~How are you and little one doing today?

SassyChick~ I am glad to hear that your back and neck are feeling better today.

Marti~Are you surviving? I re-read your post. Today is the big day. Have lots of fun with the girls.

I am going to watch the NASCAR race and try to have a decent day. I just hope soon to be ex doesn't come by here. I don't want to see him. Tomorrow is soon enough. Have a wonderful Fathers Day with the ones you love. My Dad is gone so no celebrations here. :hug: Pat

Jane
06-15-2008, 01:48 PM
:wave:

pattygirl63
06-15-2008, 02:15 PM
:wave: Jaded Ladieis

I'm here. I had a time but finally found y'all. I was wondering what was going on with our Jaded Ladies. I found the Weigh Loss Chat last night but it didn't say Jaded Ladies. I'm glad someone changed it to Jaded Ladies Weight Loss Chat. I wasn't sure if we were losing our name or what. So I'm glad we're still here.

Pat - :hug: coming your way. I went through this with DH daughter when her husband left her. We were shocked when it happened and she felt her life was over. It was devastating for her. I don't know your situation, but the hurts are the same. Right now I know you are walking through a hurt that is almost unbearable and that cannot be helped as it is part of the process, but just hang in there things do get better. A year and a half after DD divorce she met a very nice man who not only loves her, but is a better father to her children than their real Dad ever has been. I am sure good things are coming your way in the future. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. :cheer:CONGRATULATIONS 1.2 lbs gone. Good job. If you are tempted to eat try to make it something healthy and good for you like a piece of fruit or a veggie. Just a suggestion.

Ellen - I'm glad you are better. Just take it easy and don't overdo it.

Well, staying OP makes a difference. Didn't exercise as much as I would like, but that will come. Down 4 lbs this week (recycled but at least they're gone).

Marti, Jane, Angie, Ruth and all the others I missed:wave:. Have a great day everybody.

tommysgirl18
06-16-2008, 01:12 AM
just popping in here briefly....we had a great Sunday! we got up first and let Tommy sleep in. I made him eggs and toast for breakfast while the boys decorated cards for him. then he got up, we lounged around for a while and then went to a car show.......and back to the pow wow again. then we came home and our neighbor across the road from us, came over with a TON of food that Tommy BBQ'd. We have steak, hot dogs, and chicken left over!

It was a lot of fun, and I am so tired and my neck is burnt from standing out in the sun on Saturday while watching the Truck Warz!

Pat~ I will be thinking of you in the morning. I am sending you (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))

Dixiemae
06-16-2008, 07:50 AM
Good Morning Ladies I hope everyone has a wonderful good day.

Last evening it got dark and ugly about 7-7:30pm. I was just finishing cooking my dinner. The lights flicker, then go off for a few seconds. They flicker and come on. I said I wonder what that is all about. The wind really kicked up. The clouds are just rolling, and swirling. It cut loose raining. The rain was pouring and slanted in 2 directions. Then a tree limb came down, then another one. About 5 minutes later I heard a loud thunk. Another limb came down and hit the side of the house!! It went on like that for half an hour. Then as soon as it came in it was gone. About 8:15pm the sun is out. The rain is drying off. We went on a damage control mission. The limb slightly damaged the guttering on the side of the porch, nothing major. It scared us. A birds nest blew out of the tree killing 2 baby robins. Then early this morning our power went out again. Every clock in the house is saying the wrong time. I better get my butt moving if I want to arrive on time.

Everyone~Thank you for helping me through this day. I love you all!
Pat

Jane
06-16-2008, 09:43 AM
Hello ladies,

I like our new home! Hope everyone had a good weekend. All of the kids and grands were here for Father's Day. Today is the twins' 6th bd, and they've been celebrating since Friday, lol.

We had a terrible thunderstorm last night, and some of the siding blew off the building where Katie and Clint live. She was so scared! It's an apartment above a dentist's office in town.

I ate too much yesterday, but have my plan in place for today. :crossed:

Have a good one! :hug:

Dixiemae
06-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Hello Everyone, I am now officially divorced. It went badly from the get go. We are divorced, but will have another court hearing to divide the assets. Could not agree on anything. I have some home work to do. Then I will get back with my lawyer to contact ex's lawyer. Around in a circle we go. I will keep you posted. I went from nervous, to intimidated, to angry. My lawyer was already angry before I got there. I have to go to the laundry mat, then off to my sisters for the rest of the day. I am burned out. Pat

upswife
06-16-2008, 11:32 AM
Pat~I am think of you today! Hope it all goes well.

We had a good day yesterday, and my DMIL took the news of the new baby a lot better than we thought. She actually seemed happy...so it was a nice surprise.

Plan for today is Laundry, a trip to Wal-Mart, then to take the kids swimming. If I can get that all done I won't feel like I am neglecting the house in order to get to the gym. I still have to eat breakkie because we got up a little late. I may have to try to get in a trip to the chiropractor...my back is aching a little and it is very difficult to fall asleep on my bed. Well, Today is DD2's 5th b-day, but since we had the barbque on Sat I don't think we are planning much for today. So Happy Birthday to all today!!!

upswife
06-16-2008, 11:34 AM
Pat you posted while I was typing. ((hugs)) So sorry things had to be this way.

Sassy_Chick
06-16-2008, 12:19 PM
Hola Chickareenos. :wave:

Just stopping by to say that work for me was extremely quiet.........

TTYL!!!

Marti
06-16-2008, 01:33 PM
Morning Ladies :wave:

Just a quick hello this morning.....TV repair guy coming to take the tv for a couple days......now why can't they fix it here?? And why couldn't he have taken it the first time he was here? It's been a month since the last time he was here.

Hope is well w/everyone.

I will pop back in later tonight if I get the chance. Until then.........

Marti
06-16-2008, 01:34 PM
Well......it's getting too close so why don't I start a new thread?

See you all at 298.