Old 06-06-2008, 06:30 PM   #1  
~One Day At A Time~

S/C/G: 301.2/Ticker/250

Height: 5 6"

Default The Biggest Loser "Just Beachy" Red Team Chat #6

nk God it's back! I started to get nervous. I didn't see the thread so I started one. I hope you don't mind
Old 06-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #2  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

S/C/G: 209/155/120

Height: 5'3

OMG! Thank goodness we are back! It's a shame that some stuff was lost though. I never realized how addicted to this site I am until today. I missed you all.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #3  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi all - hope you had a wonderful Friday! Seems weird to have no "chat" to catch up on.

Have a GREAT weekend - and -
STAY STRONG!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #4  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Our week 5 Weighs are gone. I hope Mel has that info because I forgot what mine was, lol!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:38 PM   #5  
~One Day At A Time~

I have to admit that I struggled a little with food today. I know for sure that I DIDN'T go over my calories. But I had some chocolate chip cookies and I had my left overs from Olive Garden last night. I also had a Lean Cuisine that was 330 calories. I had a nut bar 170 calories and I had 4 pretzle rods. I know I didn't go over but my choices weren't healthy. Today was a hard one. I kept checking the site but no luck. Thank God it's back up and running!

I missed our Red Team today! I was lost without you guys...LOL!

How did everyone's day go today?
Old 06-06-2008, 06:46 PM   #6  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

It was a hard day for me too Lonnie. I KNOW I've gone over. I'm not even going to bother to count it.

The new neighbor next door, who has been here less than a year is making all these changes to our once quiet, not so traveled road and neighborhood and it's stressing us out. He is even trying to hit up our landlord to buy the land we live on and boot us out and turn it into a freaking Garage and parking lot! OMG!!! This has been our home for 6 yrs. This is the longest I have lived anywhere in my entire life. Our animals are buried here and I DON'T want to go anywhere. Nor do we have the money, since we are paycheck to paycheck people! Grrrrrr Anywho, I am a bit stressed. As long as we've lived on this gravel road, it has NEVER been scraped and cared for by the city, and he had it done today, and as much as we like that it's all smooth and has new rocks on it, a few more times and the city will pave it, and we just don't want that. Him and his people that work for him speed up and down it as it is. *sigh* Does nothing stay sacred?
Old 06-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #7  
~One Day At A Time~

Diva~ That is TERRIBLE! I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Who in the world does this guy think he is??!!! I would definately talk to your Lanlord before this neighbor talks to him again. I know what it's like to live paycheck by paycheck...we do the same thing. I've learned to never get to comfortable with anything in life because there is always that one person or one thing that will eventually come along and screw things up. In this case for you its a person who probably thinks hes mister hot shot tough guy. I would give him a big piece of my mind. How dare him try and get you thrown out!! That really aggravates me!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #8  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Yyeah me too. He seems nice enuff and apparently he already owns several properties in other areas around here so why move into OUR neighborhood and start eyeballing OUR home? It's always been so peaceful and quiet until now. I swear they've been over there carving out his back yard and a new wrap around his house driveway since 8 am this morning and they are STILL at it. grrrrrrrr he has a gazillion work trucks parked all over the grass and yard of the people behind us.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:17 PM   #9  
~One Day At A Time~

I really hope everything works out in your favor. As if life and weight loss aren't hard enough...right?! Keep me posted on what happens. I know it's really stressful for you right now so if you ever need to talk feel free to PM me
Old 06-06-2008, 07:26 PM   #10  
The Dyslexic Typo Queen

Thank you. Think I'm gonna go chill on the front porch with jess.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:27 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 192.8/152.2/137

Height: 5'3"

Oh thank goodness we're back! I didn't realize how often I checked this site until it wasn't there! I must have been looking here at least 20 times today.

I didn't do so badly on food today but I'm excited to report that I'm now below my lowest previous weight (post-regaining about 5lbs or so and a nearly monthly long plateau!). Yay!

And I got a 10% raise at work today!
Life is just rocking in some parts (and we'll just ignore the crappier parts for today!)
Old 06-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #12  
~One Day At A Time~

Kellybones~ That is GREAT news!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2008, 07:42 PM   #13  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Hey ladies - omg I think I need a support group for 3FC addiction. I nearly went into detox today without it!!

I'm going to go back and edit my weights that were lost. I keep track myself through fitday.

I'm exhausted, it's been a long week. I'm going to bed early and sleeping late tomorrow morning. Sleeping burns calories right?
Old 06-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #14  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

LOL! Oye!! talk about a mess to come back to lol! Hey at least I dont gotta go back over the past few days and catch up! I do have weigh ins. But not for people who have been deleted from the team. So I'll try and get that all figured out for those of you who need it. Thanks!

Oh that must be why Andi emailed me about vacation freebies LOL...I thought it was weird I could have sworn I'd read that email before. Ah, ya gotta love computerland!

Okay I'm off to check on our weigh in thread!
Old 06-06-2008, 09:12 PM   #15  
Be the change

Hey Ladies! Late last night, I posted about my sunset walk on the beach last night that turned into a really good exercise session. But I'm not sure if anyone got to read it before the forums went down.

Diva-Sorry for the neighbor trouble. That's a pain.

Kellybones-Congrats on the raise! That's wonderful!

Melissa-I hope it's not too much work for you to fix the missing data. Computers make our lives easier right? Except when the crash!

Lonnie-I'm sorry you were struggling today. I've been hungry all day too.

CountingDown-I hope you have a great weekend too!

FatChickBGone-I hope you get a good night's sleep. Sleep is an important part of weight loss. I read about a study that said it's harder to lose weight when you get less than 7-8 hours of sleep each night. This explains my weight problem since I've been sleep deprived for several years.