100 lb. Club - Buffet Time

View Full Version : Buffet Time

CandyKisses0204
05-21-2008, 06:17 PM
So today my boyfriend wanted to take me to lunch before i went to work because he took the day off. He decides to go to this place called the Ocean Garden Buffet. Its like a mongolian BBQ Buffet. :o A BUFFET!!! why would he pick that? UGH. but i went cause i thought it was nice he wanted to take me out and... i only made 1 trip up!!!:carrot: WOOHOO I was so very proud of myself. I did eat 1 fried thing but only one, and i only really ate part of it. Just thought i would share If i can do it anyone can.

Lovely
05-21-2008, 07:32 PM
Buffets are so hard aren't they?!

You did AWESOME! Only having one plate of food like that is fantastic!

:bravo:

nelie
05-21-2008, 07:50 PM
I hate buffets but I love Mongolian BBQ and I do find it is actually healthy, depending on what you eat. I don't eat meat so I load up on veggies, get a little bit of tofu and choose decent sauces. The one we go to also has a salad bar although I've only done that once because usually I can't even eat my entire cooked bowl and usually end up taking some home.

lupin
05-21-2008, 07:52 PM
I deffo know I'm not quite in the right frame of mind as the first thing that came into my mind was: one plate, I'd of got my moneys worth...ooops:o good job I've not been to any buffets in aaages

Well done with resisting the temptations though :D

fiberlover
05-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Great job! :bravo:

midwife
05-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Sounds like you made some great choices! Congrats!