Old 05-21-2008, 08:10 AM   #1  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5'3''

Default At Home Support Group ---5/18 - 5/24

Morning Ladies,

I thought I'd start the thread for this week. Hope you are all doing well. I've been off my game for a few days and I so need to get back on the ball. I have my WI tomorrow so I'll let you all know. Where is everyone this week?
BrianaSalvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 08:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 182/163.0/150

Height: 5'9

Briana- I was wondering the same thing. My weigh in is on Sat. I am also trying to get back on track. My weight loss goals are similar to yours, what has kept you motivated to lose almost 40 pounds. I need some of that motivation.
jean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:59 AM   #3  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5'3''

Default Morning....

Jean3 - guess they all went on vacation and didn't tell us. I did my WI this week and I gained my pound back from last week. Ugh. I seem to be stuck in a rut at the moment.

My motivation was originally I had a wedding in May of this year to get ready for and I had seen some pictures of myself and thought I looked like a cow in them. (Honestly). I had never been that heavy in my life unless I was pregnant and didn't like the way I felt or looked. I knew that I could do it but it's always been a struggle for me because I love the way food tastes and I absolutely love sweets. Once I started on my weight loss journey and started to see the results in my pants, shirts, ect. I knew that this is what I wanted and that is really what has kept me motivated. Don't get me wrong there are times when I get discouraged because I hit a plateau ( I did that a few months ago and just stuck to the plan and then those pounds came off). I just know that I have to work at it every day.

Hope this helps you with your weight loss journey.
BrianaSalvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:14 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/tickers/127

Height: 5'

Default Got my first issue of the WW magazine!

I had ordered the at-home kit that came with the magazine subscription, and yesterday it finally came. Woohoo! I really enjoy it. I like the little exercise tips that are in there, and the recipes.

It may be worth the $12 or whatever it is to renew when the time comes.

luvmyfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #5  

Talking Good writing

Good writing. Keep up the good work!
yesrightconnet is offline   Reply With Quote