Fitness Videos - WATP Question?

View Full Version : WATP Question?

CrazedLedZepFan
05-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I can almost do the 2 mile now. I want a new video because I'm getting somewhat bored with the same one I've been using for a year (on and off, mostly off).

So my question is can I purchase a 3, 4, or 5 mile video and do only part of it? I realize I'll need to skip to the cool down. Or is it too intense to start out with these if you are a beginner? I've been eyeing "Walk Away the Waistline" and it would be nice to do a video that would "grow" with me, you know?

CountingDown
05-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Absolutely - you can buy the longer videos and do parts and pieces. None of the WATP videos is terribly intense if you break them into smaller chunks. Most even have a "ticker" that lets you know when you have reached the .5 and mile increments.

I think the Walk Slim series seems to be the hardest for me - "4 Fast Miles" is a really good workout video. The 5 mile actually has a menu where you can choose different segments. I like the Walk Away Your Waistline video - I think I got it at Walmart for $10 and it came with the walkaway belt.

I like the Walk and Kick video and it is only about 2 miles too.

I bought several of my WATP videos on half.com much cheaper than Amazon or other online stores.

HTH