General chatter - Hockey Fans?

View Full Version : Hockey Fans?

2fat2jump
05-18-2008, 05:37 PM
Is anyone following the Stanley Cup Playoffs? Originally from Pittsburgh, I've been a hardcore Penguins fan since forever. I can't believe they're going to be in the cup! Well, if they win this game today -which they will! Go Pens!

Are there any other hockey fans out there?

And if you're a penguins fan let me just say....

Scratch my back with a hacksaw!!:D

winning the war
05-18-2008, 07:14 PM
I'm from the 'burgh too! Homestead to be exact. Oh yeah, baby, the Pens are goin' all the way!!

JerseyGyrl
05-18-2008, 07:23 PM
GO PENS!!!!:woohoo::carrot::carrot::carrot:

auntie g
05-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Groan... I'm on the Philly side of the state. My husband is the biggest Flyers fan ever, but I'm happy to still have a PA team to watch!

2fat2jump
05-20-2008, 01:51 AM
Groan... I'm on the Philly side of the state. My husband is the biggest Flyers fan ever, but I'm happy to still have a PA team to watch!

I'm sorry your husband is a Flyers fan. What is he thinking? ;) haha Sorry, I'm just "jagging you" as we say in the 'burgh.

I'm flying back to PA this weekend just so I can watch the Stanley Cup series. I can't wait!

techwife
05-20-2008, 10:31 AM
Where were you guys all season in our All About Hockey thread? Some people only come out for the playoffs!!:dz:

We're Sabres fans here, so nothing for us to get excited about except the Flyers LOSING!! :D I can't bear Briere and Biron winning the Stanley Cup dressed in ghastly orange... :barf: I hate the Flyers!!

babenwaiting
05-20-2008, 06:20 PM
I hate the Red Wings, and I can't stand Brooks Orpik, my least favorite Penguin. Any way both teams can lose? :D Oh, well, I like the Staal brothers and since Jordan plays for the Pens, I'll say:

GO PENS!!!