Old 05-15-2008, 01:28 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 213\see ticker\165

Height: 5' 9"

Default What does your BEST OP day look like?

Here's Mine:

7:00 wake up and get the boys ready for school

8:00 Have 1 slice French toast made with SL Delightful Bread, 1 egg, vanilla extract, spenda and cinnamon
1 scrambled egg to get enough protein
Grape concentrate HNS

9:00 one hour of Spin

12:00 4 oz of Chicken breast shredded with 2 T Walden Farms Ranch, chopped celery, green pepper and green onion to make chicken salad. Spoon this onto Green pepper wedges to make "boats" (weigh raw veggies to be 8 oz), 1 cup of watermelon and Mixed Berry HNS

4:00 Hot Cocoa HNS

6:00 4 oz breaded cod (breaded with 4 Melba circles, garlic and herb Mrs. Dash) 4 oz green beans and a Diet Cream Soda

8:45 Lemon HNS
jeweliek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:53 AM   #2  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

This is about how all my days are during the week...

11:30 am (wake up)

12:00 to 1:00 pm- breakfast-2 eggs, 40 cal toast sprayed with ICBINB and a slight glaze of allfruit preserves.

shower makeup etc.

3:00 to 3:30 pick kids up from school -HNS in car

homework, chores, etc

6:00 to 7:00 start supper for kids, my lunch-crock pot chicken sprayed with asian silk salad spritzer, spinach, apple cut in thin wedges with lime juice squirted on top.

clean up supper, chase kids in bath, watch shows

8:00 to 9:00 pm walk 1 mile at the walking park

get kids in bed

11:00 to 12:00 midnight- my supper time-buffalo burger with half sugar free bun, lettuce, tomato, mustard, 1 pickle slice cut into fourths, canned asparagus drained and soaked in water to get the sodium out (I hate fresh asparagus)

1:00 am or so- hot chocolate creamy mixed with 1 splenda, 1 tsp decaff instant foldgers.

1:30 go to bed and read or watch tv

3:00 am try to go to sleep

I drink alot of tea and not enough water.
Not ideal to some people but my typical day.
Tuesdays and Thursdays I go out to my dads to clean their house and to give my step mother a bath (I despise these days I really really do) Wednesdays supper is earlier so kids can go to church.
3monkeysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 176/143/138

Height: 5'7

An average day for me would look something like this:

Wake: 7am
Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on wholegrain english muffin

8:45: Go to work - I am up and down and all over the place so lots of walking and movement involved there

1:30-2:00pm: Finally get lunch! Usually a sandwich with 2 x soy & linseed bread, lean shaved ham, cheese, beetroot, tomato, shallot and rocket

5:45 - 1 to 1.5hrs cardio/weights - this depends on the day, some it may just be cardio, others a combination but generally no less than about an hours worth. Spin, running, kick boxing, weights etc

7:30pm: Dinner - Lean pork steak grilled with bush spice rub served with steamed pumpkin, broadbeans and peas

9:30pm: Bed

There would sometimes be a snack in there - usually either lean ham, piece of fruit, nuts or yoghurt...or if my co-working has been bad, maybe a piece of chocolate lol

Last edited by Lyria; 05-15-2008 at 05:17 AM.
Lyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:34 PM   #4  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Okay here is mine:

5:45 Wake up, Shower

6:20 Breakfast- 6 oz. Cottage Cheese w/lemon splenda, 1/2 Cinnamon tortilla, Orange HNS, Decaf. Coffee, 2 tsp. Lite Coffeemate, 2 Splenda

10:00 Fruit Punch HNS mixed with Mixed Fruit Fulfill Fiber Drink

12:40 Lunch- 6 oz. Grilled Chicken, 8 oz. Salad with 2 tbsp. Dijon Vinegrette, 1/2 cup blackberries, Water

4:00 HNS usually Pink Lemonade

6:30 Dinner-6 oz. Broiled Grouper, 4oz. Steamed Asparagus w/ 1 tsp. olive oil, 1 slice 40 cal. bread with ICBINB spray, Diet Rite or Water or HNS

9:30 Creamy Hot Cocoa HNS
snflrgrl1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #5  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Height: 5'7"

Normal day:

Wake up: 6:30

Breakfast: 8:30'ish - 2 eggs or 3 pkgs of string cheese and a slice of 40 bread (sometimes sprayed w/Parkay Butter Spray and sprinkled with Splenda and cinnamon - Grape or Berry HNS

Lunch: Noon'ish - 6 oz protein, usually chicken and 8 oz of cucumber or 4 oz of steamed green beans - Clear HNS blended with frozen strawberries and either water or Diet Rite

Dinner: 6 oz tuna mixed w/light miracle whip (yeah, I know that's technically a no-no but I'm down 4 lbs this week so can't be hurting that much) and either mashed cauliflower (fauxtatoes) or more green beans with a slice of 40 cal bread (toasted).

I have to eat out, I have been sticking with salads as a starter using my MRC dressing and some variation of grilled chicken and steamed/grilled veggies on the side. Even when I'm trying to stick 100% on plan, I still take the Fat/Carb blocker for all the "hidden" stuff in the food.

I also drink approximately 4 liters of water a day. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I will also try to throw in a 4th HNS at some point during the day, most likely after dinner blended with a Diet Rite or Diet Hansen's and some ice for a "treat".
angierue is offline   Reply With Quote