LA Weight Loss - My Weeky Weigh In

View Full Version : My Weeky Weigh In

webb
05-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Hi, it is me again, and I want to say since I am starting gold I want to try and do it right.

I remember thinking what a pain in the butt it was to have to weigh in 3 times a week, but it kept me accountable and the weight was coming off.

Now I am accountable to no one, and weight loss is a struggle, so once a week starting to day, I will post my weight here, I know it's not the same as weighing in at a center, but I have to start some where . So every one please bear with me.

If any one else would like to post their weight feel free.

TO DAY WEIGHT IS 144.5

Webb

Mama Nicole
05-14-2008, 10:23 AM
Congrats on your dedication!!! We all know attitude is the key to success with this, or any plan. FYI......we have a WI thread called May WI or something like that where we post our WI's for the exact reason you menioned, already started. Some people post their weekly WI, some three times a week.........whatever works for each person. If posting on this thread works best for you......then by all means.....do that. I just wanted to let you know about the other thread incase you didn't realize it was there :) Keep up the GREAT work.......I see you are down 8 lbs so far!!!!
P.S. We keep the same same post on the other thread and just keep editing it so we can see the changes over the month.

jessakeena325
05-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Congratulations on your decision, Webb!!!

whoIwannabe
05-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi webb!
We both have the same numbers!! Take/leave 1-2 pounds...I don't know how tall you are though!!!! Today I weigh 144.6lbs! I am cheering you on!!!

webb
05-16-2008, 10:02 AM
Hi NICOLE

I want to thank you for telling me about the other place to post my weight I didn't know. And I want to thank all of you for all of your help, you always have a answer to my questions.

My sister goes to weight watchers and she loves it, she is always trying to get me to go with her to a meeting , but I WON'T do it because I did go a long time ago and it didn't work for me.

LAWL works for me and you guys are my unpaid counselors .

Thank you

Webb