Old 05-13-2008, 08:22 PM   #1  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

Height: 5'4"

Default Take Off Juice shelf life

Hi! It's been awhile since I've posted. I've gained back weight that I lost on this diet and want to get back on the wagon. I have one bottle of juice. I was wondering if anyone knows what the shelf life is for the juice. I can't find an expiration date, but I know that I've had it over a year. It just looks kind of dark to me and I'm thinking that the juice was lighter in color. Would I be better off just puchasing another bottle on Ebay? I'm from an area where all of the Pure Centers closed. Like all of you, I'm pretty disappointed that the centers closed because I felt that it was a good diet that offered a lot of flexibility. I've been considering other diets, but I keep coming back to this one. Your help is greatly appreciated. Jill
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:52 PM   #2  

I just bought the 48 hour diet juice today and it's good until June 2009. HTH
jessakeena325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #3  
Michelle - Starting Over

i also am just starting over again too.

i wouldn't trust it. i had two bottles that did have expiry dates on them and they were only 6 months old. not sure i would trust getting one on ebay either. you can use oranges or cantelope. or there is another thread somewhere that gives an alternative juice that i used (canada though) (i'll bump the thread for ya) but it gives the list of whats in it.. maybe you can find something similiar. i also read Knudsen's morning blend juice is similar, but i haven't been able to find that one here. happy trails!!

Last edited by WindSong40; 05-13-2008 at 08:54 PM.
WindSong40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:11 PM   #4  
Jill on LAWL

Thanks! You are right, Michelle. I forgot about the oranges and cantalope. I think I will go in that direction. Good luck with starting over! It's taken me awhile to get the motivation to really try and do this again!
Old 05-14-2008, 07:33 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/199/150

Height: 5'5"

I just finished 2 days using oranges instead of juice. It works!
LadyZaidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi, I have a bottle left over as well,and am wondering if I should dump it too..what a loss of $$..but I did read somewhere that Knudsen (msp?) juice..breakfast is the closest thing to it.
My question is, as I recall..you drink the diluted juice along with lean meat/chicken and raw veggies..nothing else for two days. Is this correct?
choices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #7  
Jill on LAWL

Hi again. I decided to do the oranges instead of the juice. I'm on my 2nd day and it seems to be working well. I get take off and Fast Forward confused, but I think I'm doing fast forward. That would be the unlimited greens and meat (not necessarily lean). You are also allowed 2 eggs daily. I'm seeming to recall that some cheese was also allowed which I used yesterday. I'm looking forward to going on the Blue Plan tomorrow. Jill