20-Somethings - first to go

View Full Version : first to go

aerogora
05-13-2008, 11:50 AM
what is the part of your body that seems to get smaller first when you lose weight?
Mine I think has been my butt!

theresia
05-13-2008, 12:20 PM
I wish my butt would get smaller faster,, On my body my waist get smaller very fast,, that's great to so I shall not complain :)

dubh
05-13-2008, 12:22 PM
My Boobs! And I didn't have any to start with. It is so annoying. The only good thing about being obese was that I finally had a half decent set of boobs :) I had to kiss them goodbye when I started losing weight. Now they are little blobs on a boney chest, yet my arse, thighs and belly are still covered in plenty of fat. Oh well, health is better than boobs! :)

prepping
05-13-2008, 12:36 PM
Aerogora, I believe you are one of the best ppl here at coming up with discussion points. you rock!

Waist and ribcage weight. Who knew there was that much you could lose off the ribs? guess I wouldn't be worth anything on a bbq now.

think it depends on where the weight has been the longest... if gained on the hips and thighs first (like in my case), then it'll be the last to go.
Maybe I'll throw a farewell party.

BellyUp
05-13-2008, 12:40 PM
My face gets thinner pretty quick, and also my legs-ish...but not butt! From my thigh up to my chest and out my arms is pretty squishy until I'm in REALLY good shape! My shoulders are pretty small though. Haha.

Shannon1983
05-13-2008, 12:46 PM
I lose all my weight in my boobs.. Not anywhere else i swear..LOL
My but does start to go down but that is only if i am doing the treadmill.
Hope to see it all go down soon..HAHAHA

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar056/fireworks01/lb/230/170/231.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/)

sh3l5
05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
my wrists n ankles shrunk first....
strange i know....
handles n legs seem to be last bit that wants to go!,,,,

nutrition junkie
05-13-2008, 12:53 PM
My butt always disappears quickly and there's little i can do to keep it there :-( i'm half black and my white mom has a lot more back than i do. I got gyped. I never lose weight from my chest and honestly i'd like to, because it's not fun carrying around a size F chest with a bad back. My arms are one of the hardest places to lose from, i feel like i have wings.

bjeweled
05-13-2008, 01:03 PM
my stomach, waist, face and arms in that order.

last would be hips butt and finally maybe one day thighs lol

oh the joys of being pear/hourglass shaped. my thighs do not want to let go at all!:p

LiLi Gettin Thin
05-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Usually the boobs first, my stomach second...thighs and butt VERY last and only when the rest of me looks way too skinny. It's so depressing...

tabitha
05-13-2008, 01:10 PM
My face, it was the last to show my weight gain (lucky, but it helped me get as big as I am) and has been the first to look slimmer now I've lost a little.

Really interesting topic, btw :)

wisher
05-13-2008, 01:24 PM
I noticed my face (cheeks and chin specifically) first, then my waist.

JustSharing83
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
The area of my sides between the stomach and breast area... It's awkward because it makes the wider parts of my sides look like they stick out more through my clothing.

Fat Chick B Gone
05-13-2008, 01:29 PM
I notice my boobs going going going gone. People tend to say they notice it in my face but I guess it would be a little impolite for them to point out my decreasing cleavage!!

MonteCristo
05-13-2008, 01:46 PM
I'm losing it fastest from my hips. Chest would be next, and I'm having the toughest time decreasing my waist at all. I don't really measure anything else, but people have been commenting on my face, and I can now wear a normal size watch, so I've definitely lost some in other places.

Erika79
05-13-2008, 01:52 PM
My face :) And my butt. Takes my stomach the longest.

carolineintx
05-13-2008, 03:16 PM
I lose from my upper body mostly, boobs, rib cage, and waist, and some in my arms and face. My hips and thighs are very stubborn, they've only made any real progress in the last 10 pounds or so. From the waist up, I look like I have nothing to lose practically, you could almost count my ribs even 15 pounds ago. From the waist down, theres plenty to spare. Although I really am not far from where I want to be, I think I'm finally starting to trim down those areas.

xGurlyGrlx
05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I notice my boobs going going going gone. People tend to say they notice it in my face but I guess it would be a little impolite for them to point out my decreasing cleavage!!
Haha...I did get that comment!! I lose in my face and chest first. A family friend pointed out the fact my chest is getting smaller and then proceeded to tell me about how fortunate since I would have back problems. It was an interesting conversation to say the least!

I guess my booty and legs are last to go!

PrettyPaula
05-13-2008, 03:29 PM
my collar bone area and waist upper tummy are first to go... my hips take forever...

kisskiss
05-13-2008, 04:18 PM
my stomach/waist are first to go. my hips, and thighs, unfortunately are last to go :(

graciegoose13
05-13-2008, 04:41 PM
another one for the boob department! they definitely shrunk first which seems to be the curse for those of us with a small chest anyway--go figure! Next would probably be my arms, gut and butt in that order.

PrettyPaula
05-13-2008, 04:52 PM
i got sick of that gracie.. i had a boob job! :D:D:D

sunback
05-13-2008, 04:55 PM
Definitely my face. That's really all I've noticed a difference in so far (although my hubby says he notices it in other areas... I just don't see it, I guess). I love feeling my chin/neck area now and feeling only ONE chin instead of 3!! :)

scorpio88
05-13-2008, 05:06 PM
oh the joys of being pear/hourglass shaped. my thighs do not want to let go at all!:p

Oh I know the feeling! First to go is definitely the boobs...not like I had any to begin with. Soon I'm going to have the chest of a 5 year old. ;)

Thighs/butt/lower tummy is last to go. I don't really care if I lose any off my waist (26" waist at the moment), I've always been smaller on top, my arms are OK..not thin by any means, but they don't have a lot of fat on them. Just would like to tone those up.

The lower half of me however...yeah, that hates me. I do the treadmill and exercise bike, and I know you can't spot reduce, but I figure those two are the best to really target the lower half of me. I'm trying NOT to lose any more fat on the top half, lol. I have 15-20lb to go, so hopefully the thighs will be the last 15.

olguitha
05-13-2008, 05:34 PM
my boobs and it's so sad!! they were so cute, i'm gonna miss them

Thousandsunny
05-13-2008, 06:14 PM
My boobs aren't getting any smaller which I am very grateful for. If my boobs got any smaller I'd be able to pass for a fat little leaguer...

Anyway! My legs seem to be getting smaller. I've been dieting for like 3 weeks and I already dropped a pant size. I have this weird thing where my waist is like a 16 and my thighs are a 20, rofl. Now, at least I seem to be matching up a little better.

taragettingthin
05-13-2008, 09:55 PM
My face first...making me look like I'm sick or something. :p
Then my belly went down...

2fat2jump
05-13-2008, 10:25 PM
I lose weight from my face first, then the waist. I can't wait to see what part gets smaller next! :)

OptimistK
05-14-2008, 12:49 AM
I'd have to say waist too!! It magically got smaller, the rolls are just melting away.

healthyme05
05-14-2008, 01:18 AM
In my previous experience losing weight, I would say it's definately my chest, then my upper arms.

Shopaholic1204
05-14-2008, 01:43 AM
I think my boobs are getting smaller. :( My bras dont fit anymore.

freethetoys
05-14-2008, 03:54 AM
boobs, arms face, neck, all my top of my body....last place the fat went on.

Apple Cheeks
05-14-2008, 06:24 AM
Face, waist, and then hips.

Last to go is definitely my thighs and butt. The fat there hangs on for dear life! :(

staja
05-14-2008, 06:33 AM
I can notice the weight loss in my face and my stomach - the "apron" for lack of better word is getting smaller!

I know the rest of me has shrunk as well, as my largest bra, my watch, and the thighs of my pants are baggy, too, but I think my butt & boobs will be the last to go. They've always been proportionate, though - thank you, hourglass figure!

meowee
05-14-2008, 07:11 AM
I think it was my left earlobe :dizzy:. . . followed by the discovery that I had knuckles and veins in my hands.

freethetoys
05-14-2008, 07:15 AM
i cant wait for the fat in myt arse and legs to go, i was getting depressed just looking down last night lying in bed, why wont it just f off! lol

sh3l5
05-14-2008, 11:24 AM
i got sick of that gracie.. i had a boob job! :D:D:D

how bigga increase did you have?....
wot did you go from and to....

orthodiva
05-14-2008, 08:16 PM
My waist, but only the circumference around my belly button. Below and above the belly button are still stubborn and haven't lost as much. Also my boobs and face have lost fat. I didn't really want to lose in either of those places especially in my face because I have a small face for my height making the rest of me look lanky and unproportional. Like many others, my butt and thighs could help my cause here...

Also my fingers. We were getting ready to go out, and I told my bf back in January that my rings weren't fitting on the fingers they usually went on. I thought something strange had happened to my rings. Now they fit on the right fingers. I didn't realize my fingers had gotten fat too.

redlight
05-15-2008, 01:30 AM
Face and butt/hips. I was really thankful to lose the chin.

net knee
05-15-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm a bit odd... I noticed my weight loss in my fingers first. My ring size has decreased a whole size already. 10 to a 9. I thought it might just be water weight or oh who knows swelling or the heat but it's been that way since I started losing and I finally took my ring to get it resized b/c when I washed my hands my ring fell off!! Oh I would NOT be happy if it went down the drain so I first bought ring snuggies and then decided it was time to get it smaller... Then I noticed that my "fatter" right thigh was fitting all the way up or into my jeans. It use to make it's own little fat trap there or something and pinch my leg on the inside but not anymore the seat of my pants fits where it's suppose to-- although getting a big baggy...wah-hoo:carrot:

reddahlia
05-15-2008, 06:16 AM
My boobs, sadly. Sure wish it was my stomach! :)