Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-13-2008, 09:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy this move is killin me...forgotten meds..

AHHH...I just want to scream, cry at the same time. We started moving to a house like 35 minutes away and it has sent me for a loop. Thursday we worked on the outside of the new place...friday i tried packing and had a banguet to go too....saturday we packed and I had practice to go to.. sunday we had church and then had to switch vehicles and load some more stuff up...yesterday we had to go pick up a car at my parents and do some laundry there until my stuff is picked up...Since last wed. I have only taken one wellbutrin a day because I either was so tired i crashed before i remember to take it or it was at my old house and i couldnt take it. So like i just want to eat. Even after I am full I just want eat even if it is more dinner or junk food. Of course we have the junk food cause of moving and having food for people to just grab here and there....I feel like all the trying i have done for the last two weeks was for nothing and mean nothing!!! I am going to go crazy... plus dont have very much motivation I am having to push push push myself to do unpacking and stuff...Like with my medicine being taken properly I would be like on it.......Lack of sleep hasnt helped much... My kids are not adjusting to the house very well...usually two go to bed early and two dont so then the two that go to bed early are up at the butt crack of dawn the other two sleep in...sooo yeah mom gets to stay up late and be up EARLYY.........but I just want to lay on the couch and watch a movie and do NOTHING N-O-T-H-I-N-G... I am awful for that right?? I feel terrible...ok well i guess thats all for now....the awful mover
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

You are totally stressed out, I suggest that you do lay on the couch and do nothing, for a couple of hours at least. The unpacking will keep and you will have renewed energy to continue. For fast food keep apples, oranges and bananas on hand. Get some Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice dinners so You don't have to worry about what to fix for dinner.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:01 PM   #3  

Yeah cooking supper is another stresser...we dont have our microwave up here yet either...ughhhhh.....the kids are doing awful... all they are doing is whinning and fighting allllllllll i mean all day long....I dont have everything i need here. i am making a trip up wed night but ahhhhhhhh....I dont do well being stressed...I just wanted to go to micdonalds and get like 5 things of fries....usually i dont ever want that stuff atleast not very often. well thank you for the comment...it helps to know someone cares....
Old 05-13-2008, 08:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210

Height: 5ft7in

oh dear, been there done that, just remember that it will end eventually and DO relax a little!
Pixiesue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 09:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Take a good. long bubblebath before you go to bed.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #6  

The Bath Sounds Like A Wonderful Idea....
Old 05-14-2008, 12:28 AM   #7  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Last edited by Idealmuse; 08-06-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:49 AM   #8  

i dont know that is what my dr gave me...i was doing good with not forgetting it until we were moving and sooooo much was going on....ok thanks