20-Somethings - "Safer" Onederland

View Full Version : "Safer" Onederland

taragettingthin
05-12-2008, 10:25 PM
So I finally landed in Onederland today with 198.4, which is nice.. I remember last time when I was on a diet with WW, it took awhile to get to Onederland and got there with 199.6..so I was so nervous I'd get back to 200's. But this time, I'm glad it's little bit "safer."

Well, I got 0.4 lbs to go and then I can yell "10 POUNDS GONE". My first month was very slow with 2 lbs loss, but the second month is when I started eating better and it def showed with 7.6 lbs loss. I actually peeked the scale and saw 197.6 but as it was right after my work-out session and not on the official weigh-in day, I decided to let it go.

I got about a month left till my mini-goal of 190 and I need to do what I've done till now for about 6.3 times (lol) more. I'm hoping to lose it somewhere from 8 -10 lbs per month, reaching the ultimate goal in 6-8 months. =)

I think I'm going to go home and take a picture today after work...for a part of "Progress Pictures" =)

:carrot::cb::carrot::cb:

Lovely
05-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Congratulations on Onederland!!!!

:yay: :celebrate: :yay:

Meesha80
05-12-2008, 11:35 PM
CONGRATS!!! i can't wait to hit onederland:D Awesome job keep on going! :carrot::carrot::carrot:

just keep swimming
05-12-2008, 11:40 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! :carrot: :broc:

P.S. Go black! :D

taragettingthin
05-12-2008, 11:57 PM
Just Keep Swimming Yay, go Black!! Looks like you are getting really closed to the mini-goal! Good luck! and Thank you!

Meesha Thank you! You've already lost almost 6 lbs! You are on your way, I will be waiting to see you at the Onederland! =)

Faerie Thank you! =)

olguitha
05-13-2008, 01:46 AM
you and me are going head to head in this loosing weight thingy... jaja
the same height and all!!
i feel dared!!
congratulations on hitting the onederland!! it's such a nice place!:carrot:

taragettingthin
05-13-2008, 01:51 AM
you and me are going head to head in this loosing weight thingy... jaja
the same height and all!!
i feel dared!!
congratulations on hitting the onederland!! it's such a nice place!:carrot:

Heh.. it's ON!!! :carrot::woohoo:
Thank you and congrats to you, too! =)

olguitha
05-13-2008, 02:00 AM
so 190 by june 15.... jaja i'll see you there!!!

in a complete diferent note, don't u want a bicmac?? it's totally on me!!
;)

taragettingthin
05-13-2008, 02:02 AM
so 190 by june 15.... jaja i'll see you there!!!

in a complete diferent note, don't u want a bicmac?? it's totally on me!!
;)

Only if they can take out one patty, no sauce, no bread, and go Boca! :P (Oh, then it wouldn't be a BicMac anymore, huh? heh)

How about Bloomin' Onions at Outback? You can even get some drinks with that! and of course it's on me. :D

olguitha
05-13-2008, 02:18 AM
jaja, you made my day, but i got to go sleep now, oh and i take your offer, but ther isn't an outback in here, maybe in june when i'm visiting my uncle. :D

i'll keep you posted with my winnigs!! oh i meant my losses
;)

taragettingthin
05-13-2008, 02:35 AM
Olguitha, Please forgive my ignorance... (after all, English is my second language, too) What is "jaja"?
I'll keep my eyes open for your "losses" and keep you posted with mine, too. :D
Have a good night. I'm still at work...for 3 more hours. :D

Erika79
05-13-2008, 03:11 PM
WoooHoooooooooooooooo!!

:dancer:

Congrats!!!!

olguitha
05-13-2008, 06:26 PM
Olguitha, Please forgive my ignorance... (after all, English is my second language, too) What is "jaja"?
I'll keep my eyes open for your "losses" and keep you posted with mine, too. :D
Have a good night. I'm still at work...for 3 more hours. :D
ohhh sorry, i always forget that everybody don't speak spanish, jaja means haha, you know, like a laugh, in this lenguage the j souds like an h, like if you have to spit, do i make myself clear?? i know, i could never be a teacher.

taragettingthin
05-13-2008, 09:29 PM
haha.. oops, I mean, jaja. :D

olguitha
05-15-2008, 01:14 AM
so supportive!!! i love you (in a totally straight way)

taragettingthin
05-15-2008, 01:48 AM
I Love you, too. (and yes, in a totally straight way, too!) ;)

olguitha
05-15-2008, 01:53 AM
i added you to my msn, i hope you don't mind

taragettingthin
05-15-2008, 02:11 AM
Not at all. :) I use my cell for the messenger so sometimes I may not answer it because my phone likes to "hide" on its own although it says online. ;) I just added you too.