Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #1  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Default Arthritis and Diabetes

Thought I'd put this little article in here since it is of interest to more that just those of us with Diabetes . . .

http://www.everydayhealth.com/public...betes_20080510

Have a great weekend everybody . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #2  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Thanks for this article. I have recently started having arthritic pain in my knee. It has hit me like a ton of bricks because I am an active person. My immediate response to the pain was to lay on the couch with an ice pack. I am starting to take action, joined the Y so I can get in the water and have access to machines that work for me. It is hard to describe the blow of having to deal with pain on a daily basis. It has motivated me to do something about my weight like nothing else ever has.
ledom is offline   Reply With Quote