20-Somethings - Progress!!!

View Full Version : Progress!!!

blondebombshell
04-28-2008, 02:35 PM
So, my boytoy and I just moved into a new place in early March. I went into an instant panic because it didnt come with a refrigerator and we hadn't budgeted the extra money for that. (boooo to being a grown up and paying bills)

Anyway. We FINALLY got one in our house this Sunday... six weeks later. Does anyone know what its like to live without a fridge that long! ACK! Its awful. Needless to say... we ordered out a lot. And my boyfriend also happens to be a junk food addict. But despite that.... I MAINTAINED!!! Yay! Actually.... I'm down two more pounds!

Also... we just bought an elliptical trainer to put in our spare bedroom! YAY! I'm soooo excited. And my boss bought one for work too! Now I feel like I can really get out of my plateau! 208.... I want to be, minimally... under 200lbs by my birthday (june 2nd)

I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!

carolineintx
04-28-2008, 04:38 PM
wow, well congrats! I dont think I'd have been able to maintain, much less lose any weight if I was doing a lot of take-out, kudos to you! I'm sure having a fridge will make it that much easier now to make healthy choices and see more progress, not to mention having the elliptical :)

fitnfunbabe22
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah- I would have NOT maintained either without a fridge! Good job!! You can totally be at or under 200 by the time your b-day rolls around!! I'm excited for you:)