General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-27-2008, 01:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/140

Height: 5"7

Question 1 yr wedding aniversary ideas

So our 1 year anniversary is coming up. It is on a Monday so that weekend after we have booked a very nice hotel and we are going out of town over the weekend. I was just wanting to see what everyone has done for 1 year anniversaries on the actual day. Just curious!

Last edited by aerogora; 04-27-2008 at 09:06 PM.
aerogora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:04 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations!

I've been married for almost 6 yrs, and on our 1st anniversary we went to Bar Harbor in Maine, it was wonderful. After that, we try to go every year, we just love the place so much.

Hope you had a wonderful 1st anniversary!
friendlykat4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 222/209.8/130

Height: 5'4

Congratulations! Your little getaway sounds nice! My 4th year anniversary is coming up as well. We've never been able to afford to get away yet on a small trip, hopefully next year for the big 5 :-). But we always have a nice dinner and exchange little gifts/cards.
blondebritbrat17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:43 PM   #4  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Congrats!! That sounds very nice. For our 1st year anniversary we stayed home and watched romantic comedies all day. Then we ate the dinner that we had at our wedding and lit our unity candle again. We also tried to eat the top of our wedding cake..except it tasted sooooooo nasty, lol. So we just ate the other cake that I bought, lol.

Our 4 year isnt until December, but I'm already thinking up ideas to do. I just have to wait until I know where we'll be moving to, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote