Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 04-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #1  
No surrender, no retreat

S/C/G: 170/148! :D /134

Height: Vertically comfy 5'2"; horizontally challenged

Default HIIT -- thank you BluetoBlue

Just wanted to pop a big THANKS to Bluetoblue for your posts on 'holding onto the handrail on the TM' in another thread.

Your words 'I also don't know how you sprint without moving your arms; my arms are going as fast as my legs.' really, really stuck w/me. I thought about why I kept holding onto the railings while on the TM and yes, flailing off the thing was part of it but the real meat of it was that I didn't think I could let go and just do it. Simply didn't possess the confidence in myself; didn't think I had it in me I guess.

I've been working on it the past few wks and am 100% hands-free!!! And yes, my w/outs are better and my arms are going just as fast as my legs. Wonderful stuff all around!

Just wanted to shout out thanks. Sometimes just one little thing will stick w/someone and motivate them to another level. Thanks for motivating me!
Hat Trick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 08:05 PM   #2  
Ilene the Bean

I remember that thread! So glad to hear that someone's comment helped you out, just sorry it wasn't my helful hint ... Kidding!
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #3  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Thanks so much! It's so nice to hear that my comment helped you! And great job on pushing yourself to go a little further!
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote