Fitness Videos - Billy Blanks Taebo

View Full Version : Billy Blanks Taebo

fascinatingmom
04-23-2008, 09:01 PM
i just went out and bought billy blanks taebo get celebrity fit cardio today. ( at walmart) and i just now finished doing the complete workout and let me tell you i feel awesome, it's very hard and while doing it you feel like your'e getting you @$$ handed to you but in the end its great!! So just in case anyone wanted to know.

prepping
04-24-2008, 03:28 PM
I have the Billy Blanks Bootcamp set with the resistance bands and it is awesome!!! there's three dvds: beginner, ab, and advanced. I haven't quite gotten myself to try advanced yet because the first 2 are pretty friggin intense. Soon though... soon. ;)

Would definately recommend for the average worker-outer.

GONNABE165
04-24-2008, 03:45 PM
I do billy blanks boot camp dvd's and yes they are a great butt kicking workout - will check into the new one

kris10dawn
04-24-2008, 05:34 PM
I have this DVD, too and you're right...it's great! It takes a lot of motivation and strength to finish it, but in the end, it's definitely worth it. You know you're getting an awesome workout!

fitnfunbabe22
04-24-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I'll definitely have to go and check that out!!

Bertie

Shay
04-25-2008, 06:52 AM
I have a huge collection of Taebo DVDs and VHS. What I love is no matter which one it is or how many times you have done it it is still challenging every time.

fascinatingmom
04-30-2008, 09:18 PM
just a update on my taebo i have lost 4lbs since i have started working out to this dvd

Shay
04-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah, you're gonna lose a lot weight doing Taebo. In my experience it really slims the hips and the booty. BF wasn't happy with that but I was.

ggmugsy
05-03-2008, 09:29 PM
I bought Billy's Bootcamp-Ultimate Bootcamp and it was the WORST exercise dvd I've ever done. It's not that the exercises are bad, it's everything else. The constant counting drove me bonkers, he would stop or change an exercise on an odd count, like 3, or 5. And the point where he was in a deep plie and his zipper folded outward and every time he raised his arms the bands would catch on his zipper. It looked totally obscene and should have been edited out. Even Shelly was caught totally off guard and didn't know what he was doing TWICE. I'm going to burn it.

lifechange
05-04-2008, 12:20 PM
I agree, no music to keep you motivated. That being said the first time I lost weight I did his videos all the time and you get a great work out. I had to use a CD during it (no ipods back then). This time around I am really enjoying turbo jam- similar type of exercise but with music and no counting.

Shay
05-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Oh he gets on my nerves but so does Mari Winsor to the point that sometimes I do the dvds with no sound but definitely I benefit from them.

sweetlovin
06-12-2008, 10:29 PM
yeah I agree. Taebo is a great workout but it's no fun! I have my days when I really like is and days when I really don't lol. I may switch to turbo jam.

Applez
06-13-2008, 03:56 PM
I downloaded His Ab BootCamp and the Cardio. I love them both but the counting irritates me. At least they DO Work!