20-Somethings - Confess to my 20 something buddies!

vixjean
04-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi All,
I have been back to my old eating habits for about 3 weeks, and guess what? I gained over 3 lbs. Now today is, THE FIRST DAY OF MY HEALTHY NEW LIFESTYLE! I am so sick of struggling to lose weight because I AM SIMPLY NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH TO REACH MY GOAL! I am back and need your help and support.

MCheyenne6
04-21-2008, 10:50 AM
When you feel yourself starting to go there... STOP! I do that sometimes, sadly when I'm watching tv and I see pizza commercials. Then the next day I'm dying for pizza and I remember how awful I looked at 260lbs. Where abouts in IL are you??

Thousandsunny
04-21-2008, 11:34 AM
I know what you mean, vixjean. This whole long-weekend I have been eating terribly and I don't even know why! We need to get back to our :carrot: habbits and remember why we're doing this! Sure, my huge dinner tasted awesome but seeing that scale go the other way is a wicked bummer. Lets get back to where we know we should be!

SunshineRunner
04-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I know how you feel...I have been off plan since March...not off plan per se...but more like not doing it hard core like I was...I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. I have been eating healthy and exercising, but I also haven't said no to nights out drinking or eating out like I was....so I'll join you with the officially back on track today. I have already input most of my food for the day into thedailyplate and still have over 200 calories to spare.....can't wait to shed these last few plans!!!

Erika79
04-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome home :D You can do this!

vixjean
04-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks girls, I always love coming to 20 somethings for support and reading everyone's posts and giving my support too. I really don't care that you are all 20 somethings-- I care that you are an awesome bunch of chicks!

EJAEL
04-22-2008, 03:10 PM
I know its really hard to stay away. I have 3 kids one 12, 8,and 2. i cook regular meals for them and for my husband. I cook something different for me all the time i been doing this for about 4 months and I admit that sometimes i take a bite and them I spit that out. Sometimes i do eat it,and i eat it so slowly to take all the flavor that i can. Its not easy, but everything cost. To get something you need to give back i return. If you fall, stand up, dust it off and start again.
you can do it girl.

aerogora
04-22-2008, 09:24 PM
welcome back! We are all here for each other.