Old 04-21-2008, 08:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Core Chat: April 21-April 27

New Pages!
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:13 AM   #2  

Good morning ladies! I ate well yesterday, and tried to stay Core. I did pretty well. I have a busy day today - lots to do at the store.

Plus the alternator went out on my car, and won't be fixed until Wednesday. Blah! Good thing the weather is going to be pretty nice, so I can walk and ride my bike if need be.

Time to go on - hope everyone has a great, Core week!

Angela
aghiowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #3  

Morning ladies,

I had a good weekend I got a lot done and managed to rest. I really feel rejuvenated. I plan to have a great week this week with core. How was everyones weekend?

Tejas -- Howdy I hope you have a great day.

Anjela - I hope you car repair doesn't cost too much. I hate when I have to take my car to the shop.

Well ladies I hope everyone has a great day. Today I return full force to walkking 5 times a week whether it be on the treadmill or outside.

Last edited by Mercee; 04-21-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 220/183/140

Height: 5'4"

Angela, I feel your pain. I was driving to the office (I normally take public transport) and "ding, ding, ding, TURN ENGINE OFF." Thank goodness I was able to park the car safely in a lot, go to work where I had an important meeting with a donor to the program, and deal with the car later. It's now in the shop.

I have sinned today, Sisters! I had the most delicious lemon tart for dessert at lunch. I couldn't let the guest eat dessert alone now, could I? Of course not. I knew you would understand.

I'll work it off at tonight (I hope!).

I hope the rest of you are better behaved today!!

Rhonda
Tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:58 PM   #5  
Tracie

S/C/G: 201.2/181.4/135

Height: 5'0"

Angela, sorry to hear about your car. Car problems aren't fun. But keep up sticking to the plan!

Mercee, you have a great attitude! Keep it up, I'm sure you'll do great this week.

Tejas, sounds like you are also having some car issues. Sorry about that.

Went to WW to WI and I lost another 1.6 lbs, so I'm up to 17.5 lbs in just 5 weeks on the plan. I'm happy with that and it gives me incentive to keep it up.

twestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:00 PM   #6  
focused and aiming

Tracie! That's a fantastic loss. I am impressed.

Rhonda, I totally understand. I'd have done it, too.

Angela, I hope you get your car repaired with as little problems as possible.

We went to the doctor today. guess what. We're both fat. I am back op now. Curtis is hopping on the wagon tomorrow. Life is good.
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 08:14 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 10"

Hi everyone. I've been MIA. Not sure if I had posted about how dd had a bad head cold about 2 weeks back, she is now fine. But I ended up with it last week. I've had colds settle in my head or chest. This is the first time it setteled in my throat! My sinus' were clear, no fever but my throat was red and sore. Its much better now. I have been good op all week and will be going to wi today.

DD is on vacation this week so I'm off from work until Friday. I took her on the train to Boston yesterday and went to the aquarium. Met my niece and her daughter. We had a great day. We made the 2:00 train home, which was perfect. The next trail was at 3:45. She would have been asleep in the station! It was a wonderful day and she loved it. Today I'm dropping her off a gymnastics camp for the morning. So 3 hours to me!!! The weather has finally gotten nice. Its offical, spring is here. I actually am getting my back yard tan! I sit outside for about an hour and read while dd is playing.

Tracie - fabulous loss!! Keep up the great work.

Sandra - not sure if that is bad new or good news from the DR. Bad news due to what he said, or good news as you were needing something to get you back OP. Nothing worse than the Dr telling you to lose weight -- makes it all to real. KWIM?

Angela, sorry about the car. Hope its not too expensive to fix. How is the store doing? With the weather getting nice, is business picking up?

Well, got to get dd ready to go. I'll be back after wi. I also need to look for some recipes. Or go through all my old ones. I need inspiration!
blessedwithsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:10 AM   #8  
Southside White Sox Fan

Good Morning Chicks! I'm glad you're all doing well or hanging in there until inspiration strikes again.

I definitely fall in the waiting for inspiration to strike again category. I'm eating healthy, drinking my water, but am back to no exercise. I won't lose without the exercise. I'm working on my mental attitude and looking for inspiration. Reading what Tracie and Paula have to say is helping me.

Angela, we've both gained about the same amount of weight back. Let's at least try to stop gaining....together.

Tracie, congratulations on your success! Your excitement is starting to make me feel motivated again.

Paula, don't forget to share those recipes! You are the other adventurous cook on the board besides me. I'm SICK of the old recipes.

Sandra, Frouf, Rhonda....we CAN do it.

Have to go. I really have no time lately for myself. Maybe that's part of the problem.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #9  
I'm his Princess!

S/C/G: 270/236/160

Height: 5'7

Good Morning Ladies!

I'm new to this site...I'm on core now after doing flex and eating whatever so I wanted to say hello and not just lurk so Hey
Imdedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #10  
Southside White Sox Fan

Hello dedicated new Chick! I'm glad you're not just lurking. We need to motivate each other.
Vickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:52 AM   #11  
I'm his Princess!

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vickie View Post
Hello dedicated new Chick! I'm glad you're not just lurking. We need to motivate each other.
Thanks for the welcome!
Old 04-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #12  

Morning all!

Just wanted to check in. We are having wonderful weather here. All is well with me except last night I ate 1 mini almond bar. Why? Who knows. Oh well that was my only blunder and today I am back OP.

Vicki- Great hearing from you. You can do it maybe the change of weather will help. We had such a dark and long winter this year. I find myself getting up earlier and I feel more inspired now. Even though I have not gained or lost in awhile.

Imdedicated- Welcome this is a great place.

Twestra- Great job! Keep up the good work. What are you eating?

Howdy to evryone I didn't relpy to. Have a great day all!!!

Last edited by Mercee; 04-22-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:41 PM   #13  
I'm his Princess!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercee View Post
Morning all!

Imdedicated- Welcome this is a great place.

Howdy to evryone I didn't relpy to. Have a great day all!!!
Thanks for the welcome!
Old 04-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Good afternoon Ladies,

I'm one who has been a recent lurker here and because of you guys I am now doing Core (correctly). Tried it before, but unsuccessfully. I am totally enjoying the Core Plan. I don't do meetings for a lot of reason expense is one, but have decided that I will do it if ever decide I need to. Did WW Online the Flex Plan for a while last year until I started using too many points on junk foods. I have learned so much from you guys here at 3FC Core thread that I decided to try it and I'm doing great and love it. So I'v e also decided not to lurk any more and be a part of this group. I like the way that Core teaches me to eat when hungry and stop when satisfied and it teaches me to eat "Healthy" foods. Problem I had with Flex was eating ALL of the pts even when I wasn't hungry, because I think that was my problem to start with. I have to say that I absolutely love the Core Plan. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Have a great day.

Trish
pattygirl63 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #15  
focused and aiming

dedicated. It's good to have you here.

Paula, my doc news was all right. He and I talked about WW. I promised him I'd go back today so that's the plan.

Vickie, after I went to the doctor yesterday, I went to Walmart and bought a new GF grill and a set of WW scales. I'm hoping those 2 items will help me spark something. So far so good. Did you exercise today? I'm heading out to work in the yard.

Rhonda,where art thou, Cuz?
ontarget is offline   Reply With Quote