Old 04-20-2008, 12:45 AM   #1  
Go BLACK Team!!

S/C/G: 251/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Default Sweet Tooth

I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. I love myself some candy. I don't allow myself to indulge much anymore, but I do still very much enjoy it. Every once in a while I get some non-fat (though high-calorie) sweets to keep at home to enjoy every few days (like licorice, Swedish fish, jelly beans, etc.) but today I got something awesome! I bought some Gobstoppers - ya know, the everlasting kind. Oh man, they are great! You can suck on one for a good 5 minutes. I think I had about 9 of them while I was watching a movie tonight, for only about 60 calories (and NO fat!!!).

Just thought I'd pass on my new tidbit of information...
sunback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 12:51 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/220/170

Height: 6'0'

Those are good. The tiny size tootsie rolls are nice too. I think 12 are 3 ww points. Again, these are tiny sized ones, not the regulars, lol!
chickybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:18 AM   #3  
Go BLACK Team!!

S/C/G: 251/*ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Oh man, I love tootsie rolls! I'll have to get some of those too, for when I absolutely need a little bit of chocolate! Thanks!!
sunback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:17 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

I have those!!! I have a big box of them from Target, tucked away in the kitchen drawer for when I feel a bit of a sweet tooth, and wanna suck on something. Brings me back to childhood

I also have mini chocolate bars (mini or fun-sized) for when I want a bit of chocolate.
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #5  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

Ahhh...thanks for these great "secrets"! Although I don't have that big of sweet tooth, I do feel like sweets time to time. I will have to get them next time I go to a store. =)
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote