20-Somethings - Sweet Tooth

View Full Version : Sweet Tooth

sunback
04-20-2008, 12:45 AM
I have a MAJOR sweet tooth. I love myself some candy. :m: :chockiss: I don't allow myself to indulge much anymore, but I do still very much enjoy it. Every once in a while I get some non-fat (though high-calorie) sweets to keep at home to enjoy every few days (like licorice, Swedish fish, jelly beans, etc.) but today I got something awesome! I bought some Gobstoppers - ya know, the everlasting kind. Oh man, they are great! You can suck on one for a good 5 minutes. I think I had about 9 of them while I was watching a movie tonight, for only about 60 calories (and NO fat!!!).

Just thought I'd pass on my new tidbit of information... :hyper:

chickybird
04-20-2008, 12:51 AM
Those are good. The tiny size tootsie rolls are nice too. I think 12 are 3 ww points. Again, these are tiny sized ones, not the regulars, lol!

sunback
04-20-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh man, I love tootsie rolls! I'll have to get some of those too, for when I absolutely need a little bit of chocolate! Thanks!! :)

Erika79
04-20-2008, 08:17 AM
I have those!!! :yes: I have a big box of them from Target, tucked away in the kitchen drawer for when I feel a bit of a sweet tooth, and wanna suck on something. Brings me back to childhood :dizzy:

I also have mini chocolate bars (mini or fun-sized) for when I want a bit of chocolate.

taragettingthin
04-20-2008, 10:55 AM
Ahhh...thanks for these great "secrets"! Although I don't have that big of sweet tooth, I do feel like sweets time to time. I will have to get them next time I go to a store. =)