Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 04-18-2008, 02:45 AM   #1  

Default Te bo users..will this break a plateau...

I am not on a plateau but want to be prepared in case. I was wondering.... I have been doing tae bo for around 5 months without the resistance bands. If I did the same workouts WITH the bands, would that break the plateau even though I am doing the same workout dvd's?? The bands basically make the workout a lot more intense but the workout is the same moves. If you could help, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited by starlight66; 04-18-2008 at 02:49 AM.
starlight66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 126/119/100

Height: 4'10

I don't know about breaking a plateau or not but I can always tell a HUGE difference when I use the bands. I didn't think it would make a big difference but it really does...everything is much harder. If nothing else I'm sure it would help a ton with toning.
MandyCKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:01 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyCKnight View Post
I don't know about breaking a plateau or not but I can always tell a HUGE difference when I use the bands. I didn't think it would make a big difference but it really does...everything is much harder. If nothing else I'm sure it would help a ton with toning.
Thanks for the reply. I hope it isn't too hard for me to do...I hope it is still effective as a cardio workout too. I know I will be breaking a sweat with it.
starlight66 is offline   Reply With Quote