20-Somethings - My new cookie :-)

View Full Version : My new cookie :-)

CandyKisses0204
04-16-2008, 06:18 PM
So I like many others have a sweet tooth and seem to not be able to stay away from cookies and other stuff of that nature. I was shopping the other day and found this thing called a cliff bar (organic energy bar) so i picked it up and tried it. YUMM so maybe its not as good as that fresh cookie but 1.5-4 grams of fat is sure better than 20! A while later at the grocery store i was searching for them in the organic section but couldnt find them. They turned out to be in the nutrition/fitness area by the pharmacy. Any way I just wanted to say that they are so yummy and the choc. chip ones are like a chewy oatmeal cookie w/choc. chips in them. I also found luna bars which are made for women and those are especially tastey as well I find this to be a good afternoon snack. So everyone should go and try them.

Suzanne 3FC
04-16-2008, 06:19 PM
Jennifer and I just tried the Cliff Nectar bar and loved it! The Luna Tea Cakes are new and also very good :T

ShadesofGray
04-16-2008, 06:30 PM
My favorite granola/energy bars are the Kashi GOLEAN Bars. They have lots of fiber and protein, and not too much sugar. They still taste great though!! My favorite flavor is Crunchy! Chocolate Caramel. YUM!

I also love Luna bars as a treat sometimes. Chocolate Peppermint Stick is my favorite flavor.

CandyKisses0204
04-16-2008, 06:32 PM
I dont think i have tried those ones.... hmmm maybe next trip to the grocery store

taragettingthin
04-16-2008, 07:43 PM
I've been wanting to try those energy bars but didn't know which one to pick since there are SOOOOOOOOOOo many of them. Well, now I got some ideas.. =) Thanks!

audreymonroe
04-16-2008, 07:48 PM
If you guys need something a little more low cal, try the promoted bars on this site - GNU bars! The banana walnut and cinnamon rasin bars are 130 cals each, and naturally sweetened. The chocolate brownie are 140, and pretty good as well. They also have 48% of the fiber you need in a day!

jayohwhy
04-16-2008, 10:51 PM
yeah, i'm on a low carb, so cliff/luna bars aren't allowed for me, even though i agree that they are totally yummers! i've been eating bars by "pureprotein", which only have 20 or less grams of carbs as well as 2 or less grams of sugar in them! i've been eating the "smores" one, but today i was at target and picked up the "peanut butter chocolate" one, and i plotzed! [please pardon my poorly spelled yiddish]