100 lb. Club - Exercisers check in here! April 14th-20th

fiberlover
04-14-2008, 07:44 PM
Not sure where Mez is, so I am going to start a post until she arrives.

This is the place where you can post any exercise you do. Let's cheer each other on and celebrate movement!!

Today I did Week 2 Day2 of C25K. I did pretty well with the jogging, and even went past the 90 seconds on the very last jog set, just for kicks.

Smiling_Sara
04-14-2008, 09:51 PM
I did 20 minutes on the Elliptical and some light weights. I was a little slower than usual bc on Sunday I walked 40 minutes on the treadmill.

xGurlyGrlx
04-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I walked 1 mile today. I still have a very bad cough...but I feel like I need to move! I wish I could do more but that is my limit without having a coughing attack. :faint:

Gela
04-15-2008, 03:10 AM
I got 2 miles in today. Less than usual but I got to the gym late and that's all I could do before closing.

fiberlover
04-15-2008, 08:26 AM
Great job everyone!

suzie76
04-15-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm still recuperating from injuries from a car accident. Today was the first day I tried to exercise in a long while. I did a one mile Leslie Sansone dvd.

Great job everyone!
Sherry

kellsua
04-15-2008, 11:04 AM
I did 35 minutes on the treadmill and 15 minutes of hand weight this morning. It is nice here in southern Michigan. Hubby and I will do a 2 mile walk tonight after dinner. Have a great day.

Gela
04-15-2008, 11:58 AM
After not getting enough walking last night I hit the walk track at my gym this morning and walked 4 miles (plus extra that I didn't count) in a row for the first time that I know of! I was done in a little less than an hour. I also posted this as a big NSV for me. Woohooo!

fiberlover
04-15-2008, 03:05 PM
Sherry - I bet it feels good to get moving again!

Kellsua - great job. No one appreciates spring weather like those that live in the North, right??

Gela - way to go!!!

Today I did my bowflex workout. Normally I do 3x per week, full body, but decided to split the routine up, for a change. So today was back and legs.

Then I did Cardio Overdrive - 45 minutes, phew! It's nice here, a bit cool - but we might go a for bike ride tonight anyway.

LisaF
04-15-2008, 11:07 PM
I did the 2 mile WATP. It's amazing how fast you lose it when you stop exercising. I stopped for two weeks - I had to, as the cold that I had made regular breathing painful. Today the 2 miles was more of a challenge than it's been in a long while, and my legs feel a little rubbery. But wow do I feel good.

Vates
04-15-2008, 11:15 PM
great thread!

Today i did and 1 hour yoga class in the morning and the went to a class tonight called Step and Sculpt. The last class was so hard step w/ intevals of weight training.

fiberlover
04-16-2008, 01:25 PM
Hi Gang!
Today I did W2D3 of C25K. My legs felt like dead weight today, not sure why. I biked last night and we took a couple big hills, so might be feeling the affects of that.
I also will be doing my blowflex arm/chest workout a bit later.

xGurlyGrlx
04-16-2008, 03:52 PM
I walked last night but had a rough time with my cough. I want to start the C25K so bad....will my cough ever go away?!?! I think I will try to get a WATP DVD done today and maybe walk later tonight as well.

Rayelle
04-16-2008, 04:36 PM
I walked 1 mile so far today. Hopeing to get in some sit ups and a walk later on with my husband.

kellsua
04-16-2008, 05:06 PM
35 minutes on the treadmill this morning. We did get that walk in last night. Today is another beautiful day in the north 70 so we will walk again tonight.

Keep up the good work everyone
Kellsua

findingfawn
04-16-2008, 07:02 PM
oh oh oh!!! I want to join this thread..lol

You all are doing great!! Every ounce of influence we can get is great!! Thank you all for sharing!

I will share what I have done this week so far:
Monday~ WATP for ABs 2 mile. I don't have the belt for these, I had 2 pound weights in my hands the whole time.

Tuesday~ WATP 3 mile, this was the first time I have done this one, didn't use weights.

Today~ WATP 3 mile with my 2 pound weights where she used weights.

Tomarrow~ possibly the WATP 4 miles. I have never done this one yet either, just got the regular set and this one. I also got 9 country dance videos. They are older, but are something I've always wanted to learn... even hubby seems interested in learning them, so I may try to learn some moves tomarrow if I can get up early enough... I have a cold and don't feel like getting up at all in the mornings..lol.

FB
04-16-2008, 10:37 PM
I'm going to jump in, s'ok? Exercise is my hardest challenge, although I try to do it everyday and being accountable in just one more place will help me.

Tonight I walked my crazy energetic dog for 2 hours, 7.5 miles. I thought I'd do it until he got tired, but that never happened. He made the walking much more pleasant. Glad the weather is better!

Vates
04-17-2008, 01:20 AM
hey i did good today i took a 60 minute turbo kickboxing class and a 15 minute abb class. oh man my abs were burning like never before!

fiberlover
04-17-2008, 08:13 AM
Anyone is welcome here, anytime!

Great job everyone!! Today is going to be a lighter day for me. I really pushed hard the last couple days and I am fatigued. I will going to my parent's house today (3.5 hour drive) for my mother's retirement party. I am going to hop on their treadmill for 30-45 minutes for my exercise there.

newfiedarling
04-17-2008, 09:03 AM
I think I'll try and check-in here for a little while. Great job everyone!

Yesterday I did a light jog for about 15 mins and 30 mins on the ellipitcal.

findingfawn
04-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Morning everyone..

I didn't get up early enough to pull off learning some fancy footwork before the kids were up, but I did do the 3 mile WATP. I still have this stupid cold which makes breathing through any exercise a challenge in itself!

Vates.. I would be laying on the floor dead after 60 minutes of turbo kickboxing!

fatbaby, my dog would drag you around all day long..lol funny though, if she isn't on a leash she is a couch cushion that goes out to pee once in a while!

Lori, everyone needs a lighter day from time to time!

Good job Newfie.

Vates
04-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Morning everyone..

Vates.. I would be laying on the floor dead after 60 minutes of turbo kickboxing!

ha the first time i took it i thoght i might be die. i had never sweated so much in my life! now i love it its hard work but i am seeing results

good job everyone

Gela
04-17-2008, 12:17 PM
This morning I played 40 minutes of badminton with my husband at the gym (fun!). This afternoon I will walk 2 miles before work.

kellsua
04-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Last night my husband and I walked for a half hour and 1.5 miles later. Tonight he is working so I will walk until my legs feel like jello.
Keep up the good exercise everyone ! Your doing great.

Kellsua

bella23
04-17-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi all, it's been a while since I have posted here, but hopefully I can come back and stay on tract. I have joined GOLDs Gym and WW so I'll start posting my work outs

Tue - Hula workout
Wed - Push Mowed the yard
Thurs - 28 min on treadmill (2.8mph), 2 min (i know not much, but working my way back up) on eliptical (3.8mph)

xGurlyGrlx
04-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Good job everyone!
Findingfawn - I know what you mean. I have had a nasty cough for about 3 weeks now... :mad:
I tried a new workout video today. I did the WATP 1 mile jog. It was fun and I actually jogged and didn't feel like I was going to die...with a cough!! :carrot:

FB
04-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Woo! I briskly walked the dog for 1.5 hours. I would have gone longer but a creepy guy was following me. :( So I called my hubby to pick us up.

Sometimes I miss neighborhood living, while I love my historic downtown the creepy guys are a drawback at times.

xGurlyGrlx
04-18-2008, 12:15 AM
Awwe...creepy guys ruining nice walks...not right!

I walked my dog for a mile tonight with my bf.

Rayelle
04-18-2008, 01:50 AM
1 mile walk

newfiedarling
04-18-2008, 09:08 AM
30 mins on elliptical last night + leisurely bike ride with my nephew.

~Dee

findingfawn
04-18-2008, 11:10 AM
Gela~ that sounds like loads of fun.. I think that is another one that would have me on the floor... but this time I would be laughing uncontrolably!

Kellsua~ I hope you made it home before your legs gave out totally last night.

Lindy~Congrats on joing the gym. Stick around here we will keep you on track :)

Kara.. the cough just hit last night, before that it was 100% snotty nose, I felt like one of the kids..lol. I will have to try the jog videos.. I love Leslie, I sometimes feel they are too easy, but then I put in other stuff and can't see where it's helping me at all because I can't even come close to doing the moves let alone keeping up!

FB~ smart move calling the hubby in for the rescue... it sucks that that creep was tailing you!

Rayelle~ good job on your walk, they say a mile a day is a great workout!

Dee~ great job! You will be back to goal in no time!

Duh.. forgot to put in my exercise from this morning. I did the 4 mile express WATP. I didn't feel overly strained by it, but man by the time that 4 miles hit I was ready for it to be over!

Good job everyone!

Vates
04-18-2008, 01:44 PM
hi everyone

yesterday i did a 30 min walk and 10 min on the stair stepper.

This morning i took a 60 minute weight training class

i felt great!

keep up the good workouts!

fiberlover
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Wow - what a great bunch of workouts happened while I was out of town! :woohoo:

Today I did week 3 day 1 of C25K. I jogged for 3 minutes increments - 3 freaking minutes! And I wasn't out of breath all.

I also will be doing my bowflex routine later today (after my latte :) )

fiberlover
04-19-2008, 03:04 PM
Happy weekend everyone!

Today I did my upper body bowflex workout and then we took a 13 mile bike ride. The weather is incredible here today 78 and sunny, in mid April!!

Nice thing about the bike ride - 6.5 miles along the trails to a coffee shop. Had a skim latte, relaxed and then we biked home :)

fiberlover
04-20-2008, 04:44 PM
Hope you all are having a great weekend!
Took a 13 mile bike ride again today, and that's it! That is enough, actually - the ride is a little tiring, especially since I did it yesterday, too.

findingfawn
04-20-2008, 05:35 PM
Wow Lori.. 13 miles! That sounds fantastic!!!

Yesterday we went yardsaling, got a good 30 minutes of walking in just doing that... then hubby bought me a treadmill!!!! Did another 30 on there... then my legs felt like jello..lol.

Today I just walked slowly on the treadmill for a half hour. I think yesterday did my hip in, it's killing me today :(

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

kellsua
04-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Oh what a great day to be outside!!
My cousin and I met at the walking trail today and walked 4 miles. It felt great!!!

FB
04-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Serious gardening shopping, which I'll count as exercise- lugging huge bushes and trees everywhere, planting said bushes and trees and some really fast dog walking with the crazy dog for 2 miles. No creepy stalker guys this time!

fiberlover
04-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Fawn - yes, that is a good ride. Takes us about an hour, so a decent pace - a bit above leisurely LOL!

kellsua - sounds like a great walk!

FB - I am so jealous, the ground here is not quite ready to be worked yet. Probably by the end of the week if the rain stays away.

amouse
04-20-2008, 10:09 PM
I have been back on track and op for 3 days now lol each day i have done 20 minutes 3 kms on the elliptical
and then 32 minutes 5 kms
and yesterday 31 minutes 5 kms
today 30 minutes 6.2kms
My plan is to do 25-30 kms a week on the elliptical .. joggin and running are out for me becuase of my knee .. but the elliptical is fine ..

Ok questions what is watp and c25k and all the other weird words?? lol can anyone enlighten me to the abbrivations please?

fiberlover
04-20-2008, 10:21 PM
amouse: WATP = Walk Away The Pounds workouts by Leslie Sansone. Very popular and a great way to vary your workouts. Leslie has tons of dvds.

C25K is Couch to 5K - a training program to go from nothing to jogging a 5K in 9 weeks http://www.c25k.com

amouse
04-20-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks Lori :)

findingfawn
04-21-2008, 09:31 AM
Good job ladies! You all did fabulous!