20-Somethings - the wedding

View Full Version : the wedding

Happy Penguin
04-13-2008, 12:46 AM
so it was a nightmare he was acting weird all night i think we danced one song and thats it then on the way home HUGE FIGHT i was so looking forward to the night and i never thought it would end up with me krying my eyes out! i promised you all pictures we barely took any at the wedding but my mom took some before i went so 2morrow when i get her camera i will post them so you can see the dresses
night ladies

jayohwhy
04-13-2008, 01:55 AM
its okay! i took my best friend [hes a guy] to a wedding tonight too and he got all weird and angry and we fought too! i think it might have something to do with guys and weddings
they just don't like them or something.

shrinkinglizzy
04-13-2008, 11:12 AM
I've never had a good time with my boyfriend at a wedding.

cephalopod gal
04-13-2008, 04:37 PM
I just don't take my boyfriend to weddings. :\

RememberHowToSmile
04-13-2008, 06:23 PM
I took a guy I was kindof dating to a wedding and it turned out badly, as a matter of fact this is what made me re-think what I was doing with him and end it. I ended up drunk which is problematic in itself and he was just an embarassment including when he and another guy crashed the wedding next door.

I have a wedding this summer, it is out of town (New York) and I think I'm going with a random guy that I only met once at another wedding because I don't want to drag someone out to New York with me and I don't know anyone.