Old 04-12-2008, 09:19 AM   #1  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Default 30 Something's Weekend Chat: 4/12-13

Mornin' All!

I'm off for a puppy hunt! Have a great day!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:35 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Talking

Hey, hope everyones up and at'em this morning. I'm not feeling so great, I drug the box in the house containing my new bike last night with the help of my skinny DD and strained my back. Nobody would help me get it in here, so I took matters into my own hands. I was up until 1am putting this sucker together, and then decided to ride it. I didn't get in bed til 2, I'm dragging butt this morning. I'm pumped though, I finally got it and I'll be using it a lot.

Alicia, I signed up to do the 5k too, I'll be thinking of you while I do it.

Lauren, a puppy hunt is a good thing. Hey I'll have to get back to you later on my miles, cause I have the 5k thing I'm doing today and I am going to ride my bike.

Have a great day Chicks!!!!! Trish
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/207.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Hi Chicks..
I am finishing up my coffee and on my second load of laundry. Off to basketball in about an hour (my DS not me..LOL!) He tried to get me to play once and told me to jump to get the ball in. I tried and told him that I couldn't jump cause my boobs were too big. He told me that I was embarrasing and didn't want to play with me anymore!!
It's crappy and raining here but at least it's not snowing!
Have a great day!
Skinny Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #4  

good morning...just got up...im really tired today...i need to wake up though

skinny: ha ha about ds...arent they the best?...im sorry its raining..its beautiful here going to be in the 80's...hopefullly it warms up there soon for you all

cc: congrats on getting the bike together...i tend to take things into my own hands to when its not getting done fast enough or my way!...sorry about your back, i hope it feels better...take care of it!

lauren: have a great day!, good luck with puppy hunting!

to everyone: i hope you have a great saturday!
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #5  

Height: 5'6

Hey all..

Skinny, I love your avatar. Have fun at the game!!

Trish & alicia, I signed up for the 5k also, gonna get it in tomorrow. Hopefully Frankie won't wake up again!!! I need some sleep!!

Lauren, good luck finding the new pup!! BTW...put me down for only 9 miles this week. I have been too tired the last two days to do anything energy-related!!

Okay, DH has Frankie in the shower, so I'm gonna take this opportunity to change his sheet/Lysol & air out his room. Have a great day everyone!!

P
pmasci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:41 PM   #6  
LBH

I'm back and have an addition to the family!! He is yet unnamed..."puppy" and "Pal" will do until something hits us. He is a 13 wk. old black lab mix. No idea what he is mixed with. He and his siblings were rescued from a kill shelter in GA. He's black with a little speck of white on each paw and some white on his chest. He has brown eyes, and he's the sweetest thing. The lady told me that he is really laid back, the kind of dog that will just lay in the front yard...which is exactly what he was doing at her mom's house where he was being fostered. When we got home, we walked him around the whole yard and then he wanted to play, so I put the leash down and he chased the boys all around! The boys LOVE him! He was tackling them and licking them all over. Robby loves him, but is a little overwhelmed when he jumps on him and licks him. I'll post pics as soon as I take some and can find my cord for the camera!

In other good news, I'm soo excited, I hit 259.8 this AM!! I haven't seen the 250's in a loong time.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #7  

pam: is frankie feeling better?...have a great day

lauren: congrats on the puppy...sounds like a you got a good one!...too cute with the kids...have fun with him

im vegging just like i wanted to this weekend...surfing the web for hours...i think im going to watch "hope floats" never saw it and a friend of mine got it on netflix and gave it to me to watch before she sends it back..ok all...have a great one!
Old 04-12-2008, 03:27 PM   #8  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hi guys. We did the karate tournament this morning and it was a lot of fun. The little kids are so darn cute and everyone gets a trophy (well, it was a medal this time). Alex got his autographed by some senior master guy and did a spar session with another master for charity. He was so exited.

The bad news is that we went to Cheeseburger In Paradise for lunch. That place is so hard to resist!

Lauren: Congrats on the new puppy! When Cass is out of diapers I may start thinking about another pup! Well, we will probably go with a grown already potty trained dog. Good luck with him and with coming up with a name.

Trish: Cool on getting the bike put together and riding it! It sounds great.

Skinny: Isn't it fun to embarrass your kids!

P: I hope you get all the germs out of the little guys room. This bug is a yucky one!

Christine: Hope you were finally able to wake up!

OK, gonna go see if I can get the girlie to take a nap. Have a great weekend !
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Lauren, congrats on the puppy and the weight loss!! You can put me down for 8 miles this week. Next week should be more, we have an important visitor coming to the store on Friday.

to everyone else. It has been a dreary day and all my energy is zapped.

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 06:57 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 224/207.5/130

Height: 5'2"

Lauren..congrats on the puppy! Sounds FUN!!!

Still raining here Went for a nice drive through some small towns in the area after the game. Just for something to do. DS team won the b-ball game. The other team was ahead by 10 points and then their team came back in the last 5 minutes and tied it up. There was 2 seconds left on the clock and the youngest and smallest player on the team got the final basket and we won. It was stressful! DS's Dad (we aren't together anymore) was sweating because he was so stressed by it. It was a great game!
I hope everyone had a great day!
Skinny Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #11  

skinny: congrats for ds game..thats wonderful!

karen: thats sounds so cute!...i bet he felt so special!..dont beat yourself up over one meal..just hop on track tomorrow!

lisa: im sorry your day was dreary...hope tomorrow is better!

lauren put me down for 5 miles...i finally between last night and today did something...i sat on my big butt all week!...thanks much
Old 04-12-2008, 09:04 PM   #12  
LBH

OK, new puppy pic in the pic thread above!
Old 04-12-2008, 10:46 PM   #13  
Alicia

S/C/G: 259/259/195

Height: 5'6"

Lauren, congrats on the new pup, looks like a sweetie. I have 9 miles this week, thank you much!

Christina, sounds like a good weekend. You work hard and you deserve to veg out sometime. Did you get the pedicure with your friend?

Hello to everyone else, hope all are having a wonderful weekend.

I had a very productive day today. Got some stuff done that needed to be. I also did the 3fc 5k, it took me a LONG time, but it felt good.

Talk later everyone!
Alicia
lois lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #14  

lauren: puppy is a cutie!

alicia: great job on the 5k!...pats on the back for you!...i did get a pedicure...went to lunch and did a little shopping..now im home listing on ebay and watching tv...its great!

have a good night everyone!
Old 04-13-2008, 07:59 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 164.4/158.2/140.0

Height: 5'6 3/4

Gooooooooood Morning Chickies!!!!!!!!

I'm up getting ready for church and thought I would pop in for a second and leave my miles for Lauren and see whats been going on with everyone else. My back is still sore but its not too bad I did ride my bike yesterday and it was AWESOME! We had our housecleaning party and it was a huge success, I think I may have to orchestrate one again, soon. We went and bought a new refrigerator yesterday, funny thing about it is that we went to get a new grill. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

Lauren, I have 30 miles for this past week, so glad you found a new friend to love!

Pam, I hope the little one feels better today, you too.

Christina, aahh yes the thrill of embarrassing our children, it never gets old does it?

Alicia, Hooray for you doing the 5k!! No matter how long it took you, You Did It!!

Gotta go greet this morning so I better be on my way, Have a blessed day!

Trish

Last edited by CCmomof5; 04-13-2008 at 07:59 AM.
CCmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote