Old 04-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/134/132

Height: 5'5

Smile Back On Track Challenge!

This challenge is for those of us that were doing great, but need a little extra push to get back and stay on track. It doesn't matter what plan you are on, how many pounds you want to lose, what exercise you do or what you get back on track with.... this thread is for making a commitment and sticking to it. Everyone is welcome to join.

For me, I'm determined to plan my menus, have between 1200-1400 cals during the week and up to 1600 on weekends. (If I have to set a date, and they say that you should, I'll start with at least to May 1.) Then I'll go for another date once I make it.
Good luck, everyone.
Hugs, Dena

Last edited by Den@; 04-10-2008 at 08:31 PM.
Den@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:41 AM   #2  

Happy Friday!

Welcome to the "BOT" challenge! Anyone is welcome to join. Just decide what you want to do... whether it's drinking more water, eating better, exercising more, being more positive, having more fun, organizing more, stop procrastinating... Man, I've got to do all these things. Anyhoo, whatever you decide, let's do it together. You don't want to just hear me yakking, do ya?

I'm happy to say yesterday was day 1 for me of eating between 1200-1400 cals during the week. I ate 1200 cals. (Starting off low, while I still have incentive.) Now on to day 2. Yay! Gotta stay strong... the weekend is coming up. Gulp.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Dena
Old 04-11-2008, 06:16 PM   #3  

Just realized this thread is very close to the NSV thread. Doh! This thread is now closed.