South Beach Diet - Just for Fun!

View Full Version : Just for Fun!

Ruthxxx
04-10-2008, 08:45 AM
What are you wearing right now? Be truthful!

I've been up since 5, had breakfast, done the Church Bulletin and taken out the garbage. You'd think I'd be in work clothes, right? Wrong!

I am wearing my bra, a purple velour robe, a red fleece shirt on top, navy crocs and white gym socks! Isn't that charming? It's my taking the trash to the road outfit.

I guess it's time to get dressed for my doctor appointment.

Next?

GONNABE165
04-10-2008, 09:22 AM
I'm at work so I'm a bit more dressed than yoy Ruth

Purple mid length sleeve fress shirt, black pants, black sandals, white bra & pink undys

Whos next?

femmecreole
04-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Hmmm...kind of a "hippie shirt"..low square neck with sleeves to the elbow with a kind of empire thingy going on...in a bluish grey color with a tad of brown in it...legnth about down past my hips.(size M!) A medium brown "flared" skirt right above knees.(size 6!) navy flip flops. Silver hammered earrings with dangly turqouise things hanging off. Silver hammered bracelet and 3 tortoise shell bracelets. Hair up in a french twist with a "claw" barrette. Silver monogrammed ring on right hand, wedding band on the other! Fleur de lis toe ring on right foot, twisted silver one on left foot! And "orangey-red" polish on finger and toenails. I'm kind of an eccletic dresser.

I know I have a beige strapless bra on, but no idea on the "drawers" and I'm not lifting up my skirt in front of 24 five year olds to check it out. I just grabbed whatever was on the top of the pile in the armoire.

Schmoodle
04-10-2008, 09:34 AM
Wow, I'm in luck, this could have been so much worse...
But I am in a white lace t-shirt, jeans, and some really cute Skechers I just bought on sale. I'm even wearing a bra - a lavendar lace one that really fits, and the ugly TOM undies.
Wow, all that lace, I must be feeling girly today.

ladybugnessa
04-10-2008, 09:41 AM
i'm at work:

brand new size 20 jeans (faded glory)
ladybug socks (pink and white so cute)
TWO sneakers
a cute 3/4 sleeve shirt in blue with beading...

Kim_Star060404
04-10-2008, 09:43 AM
When I posted this morning, I was in my holey workout shirt, black sports bra, holey workout pants (geez, I need new clothes), tennis shoes and white socks - pink undies, I think.

Here at work I'm in a western-style long sleeve, button-up shirt that's a cream color with stripes that have purple roses with brown leaves (sounds hideous, but it's really cute), my "some days they fit" blue jeans, and my tobacco colored cowboy boots with blue stitching and in-lays. Also, really cute stripey, boy-cut undies. :)

beachgal
04-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Ruth, you are hilarious! I'm glad you're wearing your regal, honorary red hat colors! ;) I'm the same way--especially back when we had a dog that would go just in the yard. I'd throw on anything so the neighbors wouldn't guess that I was in my PJs and braless and go out with the dog! :lol:

Nessa, you are adorable! :lol3: TWO sneakers, huh? I love cute socks! I wear Faded Glory jeans too!

I'm at work, so I'm wearing lovely undergarments, a blue sleeveless dress and navy ballerina flats without tights!!! I didn't even wear a coat to work, though I did wear a sweater. It was cold, but I'm pretending spring has already arrived. :lol:

tdiprincess
04-10-2008, 09:54 AM
I'm going to plead the 5th :)
can I do that? LOL.. I'm still in bed, just woke up. And since its warmer out... I'm wearing a comforter actually, 2 comforters and a top blanket :)
otherwise...I'm free as a bee

tomandkara
04-10-2008, 10:03 AM
This sounds like a conversation I had over the phone with Tom last night. :devil:

Ruth, are you wearing your red fleece shirt ON TOP OF your robe? That's funny!

I'm still in my running clothes...black sports bra, pink undies, white long sleeved T-shirt, black stretchy pants, and Tom's old socks. My socks all got holes in them and so I stole several pairs of Tom's instead of going out to get new socks for myself. Geez, that sounds pathetic!

Kara

vealcalf2000
04-10-2008, 10:14 AM
Gosh I'm off work today and look horendous! Old black t-shirt that I used to love because before I lost weight it's the only thing that fit. Now I realize it's just a nasty old stained shirt--only fit to wear around the house and clean in. A pair of light gray joggers that ((gulp)) I used to wear to work on dress down days because they fit. Again, they are only fit to wear at home behind closed doors. My new Curvations bra (I like because the sides are wider but wish it had a bit more lift) and pink panties. Oh, DH's socks (they're so warm and cozy!)

I definetly need a clothes overhaul but would like to get into 14/16 before that happens!

SkinnyDogMom
04-10-2008, 10:56 AM
I was up early again with the puppy for a few hours, then went back to bed and am just getting up again.
So, I am still in a long-sleeved t-shirt material purple nightshirt, about mid thigh length and my "sleep in" cotton panties. I'll get something to eat for b-fast/lunch and then pop into my workout clothes-black shorts, long-sleeved running shirt, socks and bite running sandals. The sports bra and second underwire over the sports bra for the anti bounce support my old girls need will be on as well.
edit---the UPS guy just pulled up to deliver some books I ordered, I had to run and jump into some slacks, bra and T-shirt!!

tdiprincess
04-10-2008, 11:10 AM
now I'm dressed... blue comfy nylon pants and a sweater... will be going for a bike ride soon... or else cleaning up the house. both will be done today, but DH is deciding which is first and second :)...
He takes a while to figure it out..

hmacneil6
04-10-2008, 11:21 AM
I'm at work, so I'm currently wearing a 3/4 arm lavender top with white lace collar and cuffs, black capris, black patten leather ballet slippers. And a beautiful vintage Weiss broach that I got for my birthday last weekend. Nude bra - blue&green stripped panties

Ruthxxx
04-10-2008, 11:41 AM
I did improve for my doctor's visit. I've got on a very casual turquoise knit pants and jacket with a white T-shirt underneath. See I do have some couth!

Kim_Star060404
04-10-2008, 12:31 PM
Awww, Ruth. I was really hoping you would go to the doctor with a t-shirt on over your robe. That would have been too much fun! :rofl:

zeffryn
04-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Wow.....this wasn't a question I thought I would see on this board!

Anyway....I know it's 11:30, but I'm still wearing my fuschia fluffy robe. DS slept really late this morning and hubs didn't have to be to work until 12. We had a late "brunch" and just putzed. I've taken a shower, so now that hubs has left for work I guess I can put some real clothes on ;)

WebRover
04-10-2008, 12:54 PM
I'm off this week for spring break and have been doing housecleaning. Old pair of jeans from the back of the closet that I've been able to wear for the last three weeks and a green short sleeved sweater that I'm rewearing for the first time. It's been so long since I've worn it, I barely even remember owning or wearing it. White and blue underneath. Barefoot.

zeffryn
04-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Nice work, Webrover!

mmk. I've put on some better clothes and have done my hair and makeup. Now I have on a really cute pair of dark Banana Republic jeans, a loose kelly green camisol and a black wrap 3/4 sleeved sweater....and slippers.

I'll get to the shoes eventually. :)

Barb0522
04-10-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm at work. Tan pants, red and white floral shortsleeve shirt with a blue lightweight sweater (won't need it outside but it cool in the A/C), flesh tone bra, white undies, tan socks and black low heeled dress shoes.

mary83
04-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Haha, Kara--he's a lucky man :)

I am wearing my law school uniform: jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, and sneakers. Being able to dress this way might be the only thing that keeps me in school.

cottagebythesea
04-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I remember when we did this a ways back. :) It's always fun to find out just what the rest of you are wearing! :D I know it's late in the day now, but I'm wearing the same things I've had on since 5:30 this morning - beige bra and panties, lavender short-sleeved t-shirt, plum colored jeans, and dark brown Birkenstock clogs. I'm glad I didn't change into my nightie before I logged on, I usually change clothes as soon as I get home at night. ;)

murphmitch
04-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Just got home from work. I'm a nurse so I have a uniform on, but we wear lavender scrubs on our unit, so their kind of cute. Have a white long-sleeved t-shirt under my top, white undies (love my Victoria Secret underwire bra), white socks and Skecher shoes. Oh, I just took my shoes off. Ooh, that feels good! Sometimes, I change into my jammies after I get home to relax. We're under tornado watches here right now, so maybe that's not such a good idea.

Great idea for a thread. I am trying to picture everyone in their outfits. :D

CyndiM
04-10-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm just catching up after a busy day. I'm on my 4th change of clothes - there was the wake up outfit, work clothes, garden clothes, biking clothes, and hang around the house at night clothes. No wonder I spend so much time doing laundry!

I'm wearing dark brown-green (what is that color?!) yoga pants, a dark purple and black shirt, gray socks and old ratty blue house slippers. Since we're sharing I'm also wearing my size 5 black and striped undies. Oh, and a pedometer! Soon I will change again into a tank top for working out.

zeffryn
04-10-2008, 07:02 PM
ok. so it's frickin' hot here today....so I kept the shirt, but ditched the pants. I Hubs will be pleasantly surprised when he gets home when he walks in to see me sitting in front of the fan cooling my booty off ;)

Jonsgurl0531
04-10-2008, 07:32 PM
lol I am wearing blank tank with a lacey bra dark faded green pants with green and yellow striped undies lol.. no shoes currently though I did have my black crocs on a moment before I sat down. Olny got black because of the cute lady bugs I could stick through the holes. A much improvement to my orange ones.. (according to hubby)

zeffryn
04-10-2008, 08:09 PM
ugh. I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate crocs.

Personally I think they are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever had the stupidity to spend $30 on. I must have had a moment of insanity, $30 for a pair of plastic shoes? They do look cute on my son though, although he isn't a fan of wearing them.

tdiprincess
04-10-2008, 10:44 PM
I have the cheaper airwalk version of crocs. Pink. Love em and wore them on my wedding day under the dress :)

Kim_Star060404
04-10-2008, 10:47 PM
I love crocs. So great for gardening in the summer. I'm not a "wear 'em in public" kind of gal, but I definitely wear them around the house and in the yard.

zeffryn
04-10-2008, 10:52 PM
Kim, I will admit, they make GREAT gardening shoes. So easy to just clean off with the hose.

Mine have been reserved for gardening and trips to the mailbox to get the paper in the morning.

cottagebythesea
04-11-2008, 06:06 AM
I don't care much for the regular crocs, but I have a pair of the Mammoth crocs for the winter that I love. They're the most comfortable pair of shoes I own.

Okay, this morning, besides my beige underwear, I'm wearing a copper colored short sleeved t-shirt and tan jeans and am barefoot right now, but I'll wear my brown Birkenstock clogs to work.

Schmoodle
04-11-2008, 07:22 AM
I'm wearing my favorite black, long sleeved, cotton, gilligan and o'malley nightshirt with blue, green, and white polka dots. I bought one of these nightshirts for $1.99 on clearance at Target after Christmas last year, and it is so comfy that when the old one got way too big for me, I went to get another but they don't carry the style anymore. So I went on eBay and bought all I could find (10), so that I will never run out! Fortunately the re-salers had found the same sale I did! Gotta love eBay!

No crocs for me, although I love my birkies! I've got some awesome brown corduroy ones. My best friend has a not-so-nice name for them.

femmecreole
04-11-2008, 08:02 AM
I like this thread. Today I'm in dark green cargo pants, black flip flops, black "dressy" T-shirt with embroidery and beads around the neckline. Casual Friday.

CyndiM
04-11-2008, 08:03 AM
I agree crocs are impressively ugly but they are sooo comfortable. My back and legs really likes them too - just the right amount of support. I actually have several varieties including a more rugged version designed for hiking. I'm planning to add to my collection this year.

(and I'm going to spare you all the description of what I'm wearing since I just got out of bed!)

Ruthxxx
04-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Crocs are ugly. However, I have been wearing mine every day since I got home from the hospital. My foot is still quite swollen so they've been my only footwear aside from my slippers. I even wore them outdoors during the snow and ice season.

GONNABE165
04-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Today for me I am wearing a pair of gray pants (again for the first time in a few years) a purple & pink lace sleevless top, black lace bra & matching pink & blacklace undies and my purple & pink heels

P.S. I love my crocs they are sooo comfortable

Schmoodle
04-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Okay, dressed now, in a 3/4-sleeve oatmeal colored cotton top with jeans (the uniform), bare feet at the moment, but I did put on earrings. Same bra as yesterday (is that wrong?). Still ugly TOM undies, but a different pair. :D

Gonna, you are quite the lacy one today! It's your girly day - purple and pink heels, I wanna see!

femmecreole
04-11-2008, 09:34 AM
I had a pair of crocs on when I brought my Mom to the foot doctor one time. He told me they were horrible and not to wear them. I wanted to say "bite me". Yeah, ugly as sin but my husband and I both wear them a lot. We each have a couple of really ugly pairs outside the back door that are for gardening only...grass and mud-stained.

Kim_Star060404
04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
This is a fun thread! Congrats, Gonna, on fitting into those clothes you haven't worn in a while!

Today I'm wearing a button-up tunic style shirt with a mandarin collar. It's pink with gold beading and embroidery down the placket and on the cuffs. Jeans, brown boots and *gasp* gold jewelry!! (I'm wearing all of the few pieces I own - gold hoop earrings, peridot and pearl bracelet, peridot and diamond ring, and my original wedding set.) BRIGHT pink boy-cut undies and a flesh-tone bra. Also, rainbow-striped toe socks. Tee-hee. Time to wash socks!!

Barb0522
04-11-2008, 10:31 AM
I'll be heading to the scout camp soon so I'm wearing scouting pants, a scout t-shirt (I will soon put my uniform shirt on top), tennis shoes, green boy scout socks, white undies and a beige bra.

zeffryn
04-11-2008, 10:50 AM
brown bermuda shorts and a aqua sleeveless v-neck shirt. White bra, white panties and spanx!

tdiprincess
04-11-2008, 10:58 AM
well, caught me much better than yesterday :carrot:
I'm wearing my favorite gray sweater, my fav. comfy red nylon pants that shouldn't be seen in public.
Socks annnnnddd my CROCS!!! See, I'm a flip flog gal, these are much better support than any flip flop can give....I still wear them, but I love my crocs. I'd like to try out the hiking ones, did you find them at a sporting store Cyndi?

CyndiM
04-11-2008, 11:11 AM
I'd like to try out the hiking ones, did you find them at a sporting store Cyndi?

I think I ordered them through Amazon. I've also ordered things directly from the crocs website.

hmacneil6
04-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Good morning ladies,
Today I've got jean capris on with a moss green wrap knit shirt. I'm wearing a rhinestone pineapple broach & yellow rhinestone earrings. I was wearing green flats but my foot really started to hurt so I moved to my tennis shoes & white socks for more support. And white bra & undies.

tdiprincess
04-11-2008, 01:05 PM
[B]cyndi[B] Thanks, I'll be doing that. I need to get a new pair too as mine now are getting old looking and even uglier.... I think they're gonna be my house shoes and then have a better pair for running around!!

Schmoodle
04-11-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm wearing a rhinestone pineapple broach & yellow rhinestone earrings.
Hee, Heather you sound sparkly! Love the sparkles!

zeffryn
04-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I like wearing crocs in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I was told when I was in culinary school to never be in the kitchen with bare feet. That tip has saved my feet many a time that I've dropped a sharp knife or broken a glass.

My mom mailed me a giftcard to Steinmart (anybody else shop there? It's great!) so I think I might go and try and find a cute new summer outfit. Maybe I'll do that while I'm thrifting today, with the combination of the two, I should be able to put together a pretty slammin' outfit.

Still wearing the brown shorts and aqua top, but I added some brown rhinestone earrings, my ruby ring, my wedding set and my go-to silver tiffany bracelet that DH gave me for our anniversary last year.
I'm in the process of making a few aprons, so I've been in and out of aprons, checking lengths and fit :)

Roz
04-11-2008, 01:43 PM
I am dressed (cotton short set), but I have not done my makeup today. I've been cleaning out the storage buildings.

Kim_Star060404
04-12-2008, 11:44 AM
Slept WAY too late this morning, so still in PJs at 10:43 am. HUGE striped flannel pj pants, salmon colored tshirt and a green henley over that. Blue granny-panties (laundry day) and fuschia house slippers with sequins and embroidery all over them. Also, my hair is a MESS!

zeffryn
04-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Hubs and I are off to run errands and drop one of the cars off for servicing.

I have a black large pleated a-line skirt, a black v-neck sleeveless top and a blue v-neck cardigan in case it gets chilly. Also, diamond earrings, and my wedding set. Shoes are black square toe patent flats with a silver square buckle like adornment on the toe.

I'm feeling cute today, this skirt fits great!

momentum
04-12-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm lazin - gray sweats, black tee, white panties and that'd be all she wrote :)

blondywants2bethin
04-12-2008, 12:54 PM
Im wearing my Jets football rob that i got for christmas/channuka

Ruthxxx
04-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Back from the Big City visit and wearing black lace bra and panties, rake sued shirt/jacket and pants, red textured v-neck-shirt, gold and red strawberry enamel earrings, god gold watch, black socks and my damned Crocs because my foot is too swollen for real shoes.

cottagebythesea
04-12-2008, 05:09 PM
We're back from a successful day of shopping, and I'm pooped! It's a gorgeous warm spring day, and I'm wearing my khaki capris with a short sleeve olive green pullover, and my good old Birkies.

Schmoodle
04-12-2008, 05:24 PM
Did you find a dress cottage? Post a picture, I love prom dresses!

cottagebythesea
04-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Did you find a dress cottage? Post a picture, I love prom dresses!

I'll try! I only took a picture with my cell phone to send to Jake. I'll have to play around a little to see if I can get it on here.

Kim_Star060404
04-16-2008, 11:23 AM
Work-day clothes for me. Blue jeans with ridiculously frayed bottoms because I'm so short, button-up pearl snap shirt that is a pale yellow with turquoise and blue flowers all over it, and my cowgirl boots and a pretty turquoise ring DH got me.

cottagebythesea
04-16-2008, 11:25 AM
today I'm wearing a green twinset (short sleeved shell w/ long sleeved cardigan), and a green pair of slacks. And my dark brown leather slides.

little chick
04-16-2008, 11:28 AM
I am wearing wind pants and a fleece sweater.... no make up and really not looking really all that great right now.

Kim_Star060404
04-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Another work day here. My frayed jeans with a muted lime green tank and my jean jacket over. (Wish I'd thought to shave my armpits - the office is hot!!) My standard cowgirl boots. For jewelry, I've taken to just wearing my wedding band rather than the set, along with my heart/cross/feather earring and necklace set, silver link watch, silver charm and cuff bracelet, and a HUGE amber ring my lil sis gave me for Christmas a few years back.

ladybugnessa
04-22-2008, 09:09 AM
at work... jeans red sweater electric blue socks and skeechers... oh and ladybug earings... and i'm cute... even without make up LOL

Schmoodle
04-22-2008, 09:19 AM
Oh, I'm lazin' today. Barefoot, blue sweat pants, big pink t-shirt that now has coffee stains down the front because I just dribbled on myself. Hope nobody comes to the door.

ladybugnessa
04-22-2008, 09:22 AM
Oh, I'm lazin' today. Barefoot, blue sweat pants, big pink t-shirt that now has coffee stains down the front because I just dribbled on myself. Hope nobody comes to the door.

could be worse could be drool!

GONNABE165
04-22-2008, 09:27 AM
jeans, peach shirt, brown pointy heel shoes

zeffryn
04-22-2008, 10:15 AM
I'm keeping my cleaning clothes on until I actually have to go somewhere.

Blue sweats, blue hoodie, gray tank top underneath. socks.

Schmoodle
04-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Nessa, some days it is! :rofl::lol3:

cottagebythesea
04-22-2008, 10:59 AM
I"m dressed in green today for Earth Day. :) Light green jeans with a light green, dark green and salmon striped V-necked top. Oh, and my Earth shoe sandals.

I haven't been drooled on today ......... yet.

hmacneil6
04-22-2008, 11:17 AM
Is it bad that I waited until I was at work in order to post here. My thought was that you really didn't want to know what I was wearing prior to getting ready for work....I promise you, you did not want to know.

But....Right now I'm wearing beige pants, white v-neck t-shirt, and a green & beige striped button down shirt that's kind of like a lab coat. Green shoes, beige & green underneath, and a beautiful light green & dark green vintage pin that my hubby got me this year.

Pacergal29
04-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Not sure how I have missed this post until now, what a bummer! Today for me is a black high waisted skirt, burgandy v-neck t-shirt, small short sleeved sweater, and black high heels.

Oh and I do not like crocs! LOL

Marathon Mom
04-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Ooh this is fun...

Today - black capris, blue sleeveless top, khaki "denimish" jacket and madras espadrilles.

(my capris would be happier if there was 2-3 lbs less of me)

zeffryn
04-22-2008, 02:58 PM
mmk, I actually have to show my face in public, so I ditched the pajamas.

I threw on a grass green 3/4 sleeve tunic and dark jeans. I just painted my toenails and I want to show them off, so I chose my "Born" sandals. SO comfy.

cottagebythesea
04-23-2008, 06:13 AM
Right now I'm in my workout clothes, black yoga pants and a lime green t-shirt. I'm planning to change into a pair of brown capris with a short sleeved orange top and brown sandals afterwards.

tkglenn
04-23-2008, 07:08 AM
It's early in the morning so no bra. Just a black shirt that says, "got aloha?" on it, my fleece pajama pants that have alot of little elves on it and my blue panties.

Ruthxxx
04-23-2008, 07:14 AM
Warm and fuzzy Christmas slippers, turquoise, black and white patio robe with a red fleece jacket on top. (It was cold out on the deck!)

CyndiM
04-23-2008, 07:22 AM
Okay, I usually wait until I'm semi-presentable but I'll confess. I'm wearing my purple fuzzy robe and my light blue stretchy pants. Problem is both were purchased at my old weight so they just look absurd on - falling off the shoulders, baggy butt - really attractive. I wouldn't answer the door if they were here to tell me I won the lottery. Oh, and yes, there are coffee stains on my robe too.

tkglenn
04-23-2008, 07:23 AM
ruth-are you wearing your fleece jacket on top of your robe again?? lol.

Ruthxxx
04-23-2008, 07:26 AM
You bet! It was only 45ºF on the deck. At least it's not over the purple fleece robe today and coordinates with my Christmas slippers! When you are as old as I am, you can wear whatever the heck you feel like.

Schmoodle
04-23-2008, 08:09 AM
I'm better today, showered, in my "uniform" of jeans and a t-shirt, but the t-shirt is cute, olive green and v-necked.

ladybugnessa
04-23-2008, 08:11 AM
jeans
ladybug socks
pink long sleeve tee shirt
sneakers

I love my job!

Pacergal29
04-23-2008, 08:46 AM
White capris (I can see nessa cringing at her desk! :D) green and blue tunic type top that clearly shows I no longer have breasts, and some strappy high heel, open toed shoes with peach toenails!

GONNABE165
04-23-2008, 08:53 AM
jeans with blue scoop neck top & white gogo boots

Schmoodle
04-23-2008, 09:58 AM
go-go boots? I had white patent leather go-go boots in the 60's. Do they still make them or are you wearing vintage?

GONNABE165
04-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Schmoodle they are vintage - I almost wasn't able to get them as dh said they are to expensive and he ended up buying them for me for my bday last year - this is only my 3rd time wearing them

Schmoodle
04-23-2008, 10:40 AM
LOL, maybe you have my old ones! You can keep them, my calves would never go in them now. I love vintage-wear.

hmacneil6
04-23-2008, 10:58 AM
Today I've got on a beige & black knitt top w/ black collar & cuffs, black patten leather ballet slippers, and a beautiful broach w/ a huge lt. blue stone and a "ribbon" of crystals & ruby-like stones.

GONNABE165
04-24-2008, 10:29 AM
Today I am wearing my olive green dress pants with the big cuff, cream sleevless shirt, brown belt, heel dress sandals

hmacneil6
04-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Today I've got on a teal buttton down dress bouse w/ a darker teal tank underneath. Grey dress pants, teal ballet slippers and I rhinestone Wiess broach that my sister got me for my birthday.

Schmoodle
04-24-2008, 11:32 AM
today I am in ... jeans and a t-shirt. Again. Aqua t today and the jeans are shorts. Barefoot at the moment, and I found DD's mood ring in the kitchen so I put it on until I go upstairs to put it away. My mood is currently green.

ladybugnessa
04-24-2008, 12:07 PM
black jeans
white socks w/ black shoes skeetcher like
lovely hot pin short sleeve sweater

it's groundhogs day... jeans and a top every day....

tdiprincess
04-24-2008, 04:03 PM
right now I'm wearing one of DH's T-shirts... oh and red toe nails...that need a touch up badly... :)

Kim_Star060404
04-24-2008, 04:41 PM
right now I'm wearing one of DH's T-shirts... oh and red toe nails...that need a touch up badly... :)

My Avon order should be on the porch when I get home and I ordered a great toenail color - vivid pink or something like that! Sounds like it will be sandals tomorrow for work!

femmecreole
04-24-2008, 05:00 PM
black ribbed tank top, peach gauze skirt, black flip flops with beads on 'straps", (which are now on the floor and off my feet) silver fleur de lis anklet, silver fleur de lis pendant on leather "chain", silver bracelet and silver earrings with beaded "danglies". Had a white battenburg long sleeved shirt over the tank at work...heaven forbid our shoulders show!!

Ruthxxx
04-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Black fake suede pants, 3/4 sleeve black tunic with white embroidery, (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2166419#post2166419) black, silver and white earrings, silver watch, black sandals on my puffy feet.

cottagebythesea
04-25-2008, 06:26 AM
Today I'm wearing my salmon colored capris with a bright yellow short sleeved top, and brown slides.

Schmoodle
04-25-2008, 07:51 AM
Very colorful today cottage!
Right now I am wearing a silky pink nightie with a springtime pattern of flowers, strawberries, and tweety birds on it.
soon I will go put on the uniform.

GONNABE165
04-25-2008, 08:48 AM
today I am in black pants with white & blue pin stripe, blue lace tank & white heel sandals

ladybugnessa
04-25-2008, 09:04 AM
dark blue jeans
3/4 sleeve top with beading
ladybug socks (any one sense a trend.. i have zillions of different pairs of ladybug socks)
cute hair on my head at least
black shoes
another boring day!

Schmoodle
04-25-2008, 09:21 AM
me too nessa, jeans and a perriwinkle t-shirt with embroidery around the neck, skechers. Cute undies with an animal print.

Ruthxxx
04-25-2008, 09:48 AM
Swimming in my navy garden pants with a navy t-shirt, navy socks (left over from a porn movie! :lol: ) and my ducky boots. I'm also SPF30ed and am wearing a hat. I plan to tackle the herb row this morning. Found some old glass blue bead type earrings and threw them on with my red banded watch.

Marathon Mom
04-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Tan capris (that are happier now that there's a little less of me) white tank, with a green little leaf print tunic over and a denim jacket - black flip flops....

Ahh it's Friday!!! :dance:

SoulBliss
04-25-2008, 10:04 AM
Swimming in my navy garden pants with a navy t-shirt, navy socks (left over from a porn movie! :lol: )
:o What? You can't drop that and NOT explain!!! :lol:

Ruthxxx
04-25-2008, 10:06 AM
How do you think I got my xxx rating? Did you ever notice that porn movies have guys wearing black socks? They also have to have pimply butts.....not that I've ever seen one - a porn movie, that is. :rofl:

SoulBliss
04-25-2008, 10:09 AM
;) :lol:

Marathon Mom
04-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Ruth - hysterical

ladybugnessa
04-25-2008, 10:21 AM
Swimming in my navy garden pants with a navy t-shirt, navy socks (left over from a porn movie! :lol: ) and my ducky boots. I'm also SPF30ed and am wearing a hat. I plan to tackle the herb row this morning. Found some old glass blue bead type earrings and threw them on with my red banded watch.

an absolute vision!

Kim_Star060404
04-26-2008, 11:57 AM
:rofl: Haha! Ruth in her porn socks!! :lol:

Woke up LATE this morning - old green flowered pj pants, dog-hair covered Spurs t-shirt (we were cuddling with the puppies a lot during the game), my bare feet, and bare boobs - and some happy turquoise-striped undies. I will be changing very shortly into my workout garb.

ladybugnessa
04-26-2008, 01:58 PM
actually dressed now... pink CAPRIS (in april the HORROR Of it) black sketchers and a pink and white top

appropriate nude covered underthings....

of course tonite i am wearing DATE underwear to go to the party... makes hubby all happy to know...

pink bra (size 38 DD so a bit smaller fluffs the girls up) with ruffles black bows and black polka dots and a matching THONG..... oy vey....

on top... black leggings in jean material and a pink and black and white print baby doll top.. maybe i'll have DH take a picture... I think i look thinner than i do and would rather have my delusions... LOL

Ruthxxx
04-26-2008, 03:21 PM
Absolutely nothing except deodorant and scent of lavender from the great tub I just had!
Party afternoon and it's hot out there! I'll am wearing black flat sandals with no porn socks, a long black and white Indian cotton skirt, a white cotton shell top, a new black embroidered blazer, silver and black earrings and appropriate undies!
It'll be great to feel dressed up and summery!

zeffryn
04-27-2008, 09:54 AM
black loose yoga pants and a black t-shirt. I'm off to the airport to drop my mom off.