The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing - TBL Vote

View Full Version : TBL Vote

Idealmuse
04-08-2008, 11:04 PM
So who did the 3FC community vote for?

Diva
04-08-2008, 11:20 PM
I voted for Mark.

1. Because I think he had a HUGE transformation, not only physically, but also emotionally, and even though the crying annoys me, I think he's become a better person.

2. I voted for Mark because IMO Roger had turned into a cocky a-hole. He said to Bob that he hadn't changed mentally or emotionally, so this leads me to believe he's always been this way, and even though his plea to America was witty and charming...I wasn't falling for it.

3. I am hoping Ali or Kelly wins because A FEMALE NEEDS TO WIN! I really want it to be Ali though because I feel we are kindred spirits.

ksk571
04-08-2008, 11:31 PM
I voted for Mark, too.

I think the girls have a better chance against Mark. But also, Mark commenting about the crying in his speech and to Bob cracked me up. That comment solidified my decision. ;)

And for the record, both Kelly and Mark's crying annoyed me at times, but if I were to ever be on the ranch, I can guarantee that I would cry more than both of them together! I'm pretty emotional. While Mark has really annoyed me in the past, I think he has changed. I think he (and Ali) will be ones to keep the weight off or at least level out to a healthy weight and maintain there. I think confronting the emotional reasons for weight gain and the emotions of losing the weight is a key to keeping it off. And regardless of how other people feel about him, I think that he really, really loves his family. I admire that in a man.

Diva
04-08-2008, 11:37 PM
I voted for Mark, too.

I think the girls have a better chance against Mark. But also, Mark commenting about the crying in his speech and to Bob cracked me up. That comment solidified my decision. ;)

And for the record, both Kelly and Mark's crying annoyed me at times, but if I were to ever be on the ranch, I can guaratee that I would cry more than both of them together! I'm pretty emotional. While Mark has really annoyed me in the past, I think he has changed. I think he (and Ali) will be ones to keep the weight off or at least level out to a healthy weight and maintain there. I think confronting the emotional reasons for weight gain and the emotions of losing the weight is a key to keeping it off. And regardless of how other people feel about him, I think that he really, really loves his family. I admire that in a man.

:)

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly
04-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Mark!!

Andi18
04-08-2008, 11:55 PM
I also voted for Mark to be in the finale. I second the above thoughts!

Idealmuse
04-09-2008, 12:41 AM
I voted Mark as well. I disliked him at first, but also think he's grown a ton and despite it bugging the **** out of me that he wins everything. I actually kinda like the guy he turned out to be. People are way too tough on him for the crying. That's got to be an INTENSE. I'd probably be a big baby too.

Roger seems kinda fake. Said him self he didn't learn much... and he seemed a bit manipulative when he was getting Mark to put himself up.

In the end the GIRLS wanted Roger off so that was the slam dunk for me.

iwmonn
04-09-2008, 02:23 AM
DH and I both voted for Mark. For many of the same reasons as stated already. I went back and forth.

What I saw in the way the show edited them:

They both love their families, they have both been somewhat manipulative, both have been complete jerks at times.... That Good Ol Boys Club was soooooooooooooooooooo irritating lol.

Mainly I voted for Mark because that is what Ali and Kelly would have done, and since they were the winners staying above the line they should have been given the right.

HarpoChicoGroucho
04-09-2008, 02:30 AM
I've liked Mark since the beginning. I voted for him. I was really happy when he came back :) But I would like to see one of the girls win. That would be awesome!! :D

Robin41
04-09-2008, 02:35 AM
I voted for Mark. I still don't like him but I think that he will be the easiest to beat.

I don't like the way that they changed up the final vote and took away one of the benefits to staying above the yellow line.

Manick
04-09-2008, 02:55 AM
Mainly I voted for Mark because that is what Ali and Kelly would have done, and since they were the winners staying above the line they should have been given the right.

I second this! Voted for Mark...in hopes the girls have a chance!

Jennt
04-09-2008, 03:10 AM
Voted for Mark. Here's hoping Ali pulls it off!

caitbeans
04-09-2008, 07:59 AM
I voted for Mark, I want allie to win and it'd be doable with Roger gone!

dixied
04-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I voted for Mark.

1. Because I think he had a HUGE transformation, not only physically, but also emotionally, and even though the crying annoys me, I think he's become a better person.

2. I voted for Mark because IMO Roger had turned into a cocky a-hole. He said to Bob that he hadn't changed mentally or emotionally, so this leads me to believe he's always been this way, and even though his plea to America was witty and charming...I wasn't falling for it.

3. I am hoping Ali or Kelly wins because A FEMALE NEEDS TO WIN! I really want it to be Ali though because I feel we are kindred spirits.

I voted for Mark for the same reasons. You cannot change that much physically without changing mentally, if IMO you want to keep the weight off.

carolineintx
04-09-2008, 11:18 AM
I voted for Mark too...I hated that we're the ones deciding because really both guys have done incredible things...so I went with the choice Ali and Kelly would have done since they kicked so much butt this week, and I'd like a female biggest loser too. Really I guess I'll be happy for whoever wins though, they've all worked incredibly hard and they all deserve it.

missingmyerica
04-09-2008, 11:53 AM
I voted for Mark too. I hate to say this but I have many of his a-hole traits and like him I'm learning so much about myself through this whole weight loss thing. It's not easy once the comfort of food is taken away and you are left to finally deal with emotions that have been sitting around for years....ignored. Believe me, it's easy to be the cocky a-hole....it's a lot harder to feel safe enough to show your emotions.

That being said....I would LOVE to see Ali win this whole thing. She looks amazing and I get teary every time she talks about losing the weight and what it means to her.

dixied
04-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Make sure you vote all 100 times/email account. You can fill in your details, hit "submit" and then hit your back button to vote again without filling in the form again.

GirlyGirlSebas
04-09-2008, 01:58 PM
Oh my goodness. Am I the lone ranger here or what? I voted for Roger. He's given 100% effort to doing this and...I just love me a good ole' country boy.;) Plus, if the women want it badly enough, they'll whip Roger on the percentage. And, I'd like to see a woman win by kicking a strong man out of the competition. However, I dont think that Ali has the poundage left on her body to pull this off. Kelly probably has the biggest chance.

zinkemomx2
04-09-2008, 07:15 PM
Can someone please post the website to vote? Thanks

Diva
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser_5/vote/register.shtml

Nori71
04-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Mark - just just to possibly make it easier on the girls. Who knows. I like Rog better. They've all given +100%.

zinkemomx2
04-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks Diva!

ennay
04-09-2008, 09:22 PM

ditto....

I didnt like Mark much, but I want a girl to win and I dont think they can beat Roger. If they can play strategy, I can play strategy too. ;)

chick_in_the_hat
04-09-2008, 10:11 PM
ditto....

I didnt like Mark much, but I want a girl to win and I dont think they can beat Roger. If they can play strategy, I can play strategy too. ;)

Me 3!!

HoosierHeather
04-10-2008, 03:31 PM
Rhonda I also voted for ROGER!!! :) Go Roger Go!!!!

1. I can't stand Mark. He manipulates his brother and is just generally a huge jerk to everyone. Fat or skinny, a jerk is a jerk.

2. Roger feels much more geniune than Mark (though the whole "I love you America" had me gagging... then again Mark showing his kids' pictures was pretty lame too).

3. I agree with others about Ali - if that girl loses more than ten more pounds she is going to look emaciated. :( She looked awesome a week, even two weeks ago IMO. I don't know how tall she is but it just seems she's where she should be and needs to stop while she's ahead! :)

I would like to see Kelly win, only because I HATED her whining at the beginning but she's really changed and I like her now. If only she'd dump the blue eyeshadow for good (I had high hopes after the makeover episode!).

Shay
04-10-2008, 06:02 PM
I've always wanted Roger to win but with the possibility of a woman winning I voted for Mark instead. I figure they have a better chance of beating him. Yep, playing the game as if I was there.

I want Kelly to win basically because I think she has never believed in herself and now she does. I admire Ali but Kelly speaks to me.

KimL1214
04-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Roger... can't stand Mark

ThisTimeIsDifferent
04-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I voted Roger off. I did that because I want Kelly to with the title of the biggest loser and i think with roger in the game she has less chance of doing that since roger is always pulling big numbers and mark isnt! Oh and I hope I can just jump in here. I dont know if it's a private group.

Shay
04-13-2008, 09:34 AM
ThisTimeisDifferent--You are definitely welcome here!

chick_in_the_hat
04-13-2008, 06:52 PM
ThisTimeisDifferent--You are definitely welcome here!

Yep - all of 3FC is open to everyone. :welcome:

dixied
04-14-2008, 12:15 PM
ThisTimeisDifferent - We usually have a current season of BL spoiler thread going too. (not that we get too many spoilers) Hop on over there too, if you want.

HeatherMc
04-14-2008, 02:28 PM
I voted for Roger!! I really like him. And while I do want a female to win, I feel that Roger deserves to be there!! Not that Mark doesn't, I guess I just feel that Roger has more to lose and he really needs to do it!! I loved his interview on nbc.com. I was laughing most of the way through it. He was being serious about wanting to get through to the finale, but he said it in a fun way!! I can't stand Mark's crying, it totally gets on my last nerve!! So I do hope that Kelly wins, but I did vote for Roger because he is my second choice and I don't think I could stand it if I helped Mark win the whole thing!! Just my opinion!! Can't wait to watch and see how it all goes down!!