Old 04-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Weekly Chat April 7 - 13

Hey All,
It’s midday Monday and no weekly chat???

My weekend was good, I came home from Miami on Saturday (after a long delay of my flight) and went out to dinner with my roomie, we haven’t had time to hang out lately so that was nice. Then I did some homework. I went out with both of my sisters seperatly on Sunday but also managed to get a lot of homework done in the mean time.
I can’t believe the semester is almost over, only 2 weeks until finals ahhhhh.

How was everyone elses weekend?
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #2  
Can't wait till 170

S/C/G: 225/187/130

Height: 5'7"

My week is going okay so far, I guess.
My team leader called me this morning to see if I could come in earlier because someone from day shift called in. (I work from 8 PM to 430 AM as a support tech for pharmaceutical companies) Extra $$$ always is good, so I told him yes, I would come in. So I gotta get moving and do workout before that because I won't be home till almost 530 AM..Whew..
My final for one of my classes is on Wed and I'm really nervous about it bc I haven't really studied for it yet. Hopefully it won't be that busy at work today so I can do some studying.
taragettingthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:43 PM   #3  
I will do this.

My weekend was good. Just hangout with the boy, posted some stuff on here, cleaned and looked up things to do with chicken breast. Exciting, no?

My monday has gone well...two tests tomorrow which I am not thrilled about..but the semester is almost over, huh?...we are also getting snow in Denver

I hope everyone has had a good monday so far!
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #4  
Can't wait till 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post

we are also getting snow in Denver
I have friends in Colorado Springs, and there were times when the weather was like in 70's and stuff...and we were having BLIZZARD! lol (-->from Michigan)
It's finally getting nice here and I LOVE IT. Well, from what I remember, Colorado Springs was pretty dried and even when there was snow, it wouldn't stay on the ground that long. I'm not sure if Denver is the same way, but hopefully you will get spring weather back soon.. =)
Old 04-07-2008, 02:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 187.4/147.4/129

Height: 5'2"

Happy Monday, all!!

My weekend was good. Well, the start of it was... unfortunately, someone broke into our car yesterday (well, Saturday night into Sunday morning.. I don't know when) while it was parked on the street in front of our home. Sigh. First time that has ever happened.. and, hopefully the last. Fortunately, they got away with nothing. They left our daughters carseat (thank goodness), my husband's bluetooth for his cell, left our big pile of CD's (though they were all over the place).. even left our change alone. They walked away with a very old wallet of mine, that had old cards in it.. an expired debit card, a library card, etc.. so, really.. they got nothing.. can't do a thing with an expired card! (was my acct before marriage.. it doesn't even have $$ in it). I did, however, still contact the bank and have closed the $$.

But really, it still sucks. I feel.... violated... or something. Ugh! I don't know how people can DO that and sleep at night. They should have picked a different car... they didn't make much from ours.. LOL! They were better off walking away with our $300 carseat, the HUGE stack of CD's and DH's bluetooth!! Alas, they took an expired debit card. At least they were DUMB!

But..
On a GOOD note.. weigh in was this morning.. I lost 2.6 pounds!
Erika79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 187/*ticker*/135

good morning ladies!

The weekly chats have gotten a lot slower. I'm actually kind of thankful. I'd always get overwhelmed coming in around early evening and not being able to catch up! My weekend went well. Not much to talk about. Had a little shindig for my dad's birthday. When I took the little one home for bed at 9:45PM, they still had not eaten! LOL! My family....always on top of things....
DH is doing well in MS. It sounds like he will have a 4 day break in about 4 weeks or so. Yay!! I can't wait to see him again. We've been able to video chat but it's not the same. I want to be able to touch him...

Didn't lose any additional weight this week. Though I think that is because of the way I lost it last week. I didn't eat much at all. Wasn't hungry. So, I've got to wait for my body to catch up. My elliptical machine broke friday so I took it back. Now I've got to do something else for cardio. I don't really have any good workout dvds. Ah well....stick with pilates for now I suppose...

remember: girl! you are so close to your goal!! I have about 2 lbs less than you to reach my pre-pregger weight. Wanna see who can reach theirs first??? I need a little push to get to mine. I'm just kinda strolling along...bleh....

tara: work....hey, it pays the bills!! lol have fun working until 4:30 am!!

taylor: snow?? whats that?? LOL!

erika: that happened to me once. They just took all of my cds. It was just like "what the crap??" It had to have been kids...

Last edited by HappyMomma05; 04-07-2008 at 02:46 PM.
HappyMomma05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:02 PM   #7  
I will do this.

LOL

Snow is this white, puffy crap we get here in colorado. It makes the roads crappy and it makes you have to get up 30 minutes before you have to go anywhere and shovel. (although that wasn't the case this morning....)

What is this thing they call sun? And I have heard of flowers...have yet to see any this spring though....
Taylor86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #8  

Sorry everybody for not being more involved in the weekly threads. I had my wisdom teeth removed last week and FINALLY can eat solid foods again. On the plus side, I have barely eaten for the past week so I definitely have not fallen off the wagon or anything. I am sooo excited to be able to eat my Fiber 1 cereal and big salads again! As fun as ice cream and pudding all day long was, I missed my healthy food.

So the birthday is coming up... Hopefully I will be able to handle myself. I have quite a few birthday lunches and dinners coming up. I just can't let people peer pressure me to eat that appetizer or drink that glass of wine or have that piece of cake. If all I want is a salad that gosh darn it I'm going to eat my salad (famous last words...)
CookieMonster416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 08:14 PM   #9  
Can't wait till 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor86 View Post

What is this thing they call sun? And I have heard of flowers...have yet to see any this spring though....
How funny... When I first moved to Colorado Springs, I received a booklet from Fort Carson. (yes, I was a family member..heh) It said Welcome to Sunny Colorado where it's Sunny 360 days.

I did find out that they counted a day as "sunny" if it was "sunny" even for 2 minutes for the day. LOL
Old 04-07-2008, 11:00 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Tara – Did you get your work out and studying in?

Taylor – Snow?!?! I guess that put my complaining about MI weather in place at least it is starting to warm up here. Good luck with your exams.

Erika – Good job losing! And that is kindof funny about them getting nothing out of your car. I had that happen to a friend of mine last semester where they broke into his car and it didn’t take anything.

HappyMomma – I never realized we were so close in goal. Yes I think we should make a little competition because I need a swift kick in the but, I’ve been coasting along not really losing since like October (I’ve lost like 10 pounds since then). Where are you looking to make your goal by? I’m hoping that since summer is starting and my schedule is lightening up, and I’ve sorted out some health problems, I will be able to have time to exercise again. I’m going to Vegas (again) for my 25th birthday and I would love to hit my goal by then (more reason to spoil myself there) so that means I want to be there by October.

Cookie – There is no need to apologize, how is life going? I’m glad you didn’t have to many problems with your teeth. Happy early birthday.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 11:06 PM   #11  
back for the 1st time

S/C/G: 263//263//150

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone My weekend went alright, I had to work on Saturday. It sucked, but thats ok. I am standing on my feet all day at work and I wonder if it is actually burning calories. My feet hurt something awful, but I'll get used to it, I guess. Anywhoo, I had some drinks on Friday night..can't wait to have more this Friday!
femme fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:19 AM   #12  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

HappyMomma, something similar happened at my school earlier this year. A student parked his car on campus, but left the keys in it (...?), and some local kids stole it, but then returned it the next day with just some CDs missing.
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:34 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 155/142.6/132

Height: 5'6"

I have been studying and procrastinating all weekend. I have a huge board exam coming up in less than 3 weeks. During my procrastinating, I came across this site and it has been great! I also made a healthy veggie lasagna during my procrastination and am going to be enjoying that for a while now.
orthodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:35 AM   #14  
Can't wait till 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemeberHowToSmile View Post
Tara – Did you get your work out and studying in?

Taylor – Snow?!?! I guess that put my complaining about MI weather in place at least it is starting to warm up here. Good luck with your exams.

Yes, I did get to work out and did some study. I was able to take quiz before the deadline, and once I'm done with my work stuff, I will be studying for final. ..
I just saw that you are from Detroit. I am from Clinton Twp, and work in Southfield so I know exactly what you mean about warming up here. I actually drove with my window down today! yay! =)
Old 04-08-2008, 12:38 AM   #15  
Can't wait till 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMomma05 View Post
tara: work....hey, it pays the bills!! lol have fun working until 4:30 am!!
I'm actually used to working till 4:30 am.. because I work Korean business hours. (It's 8:00 PM - 4:30 AM Sun-Thurs EST) Well, it's almost 1 AM so I don't think I will have problem staying till 4:30 AM. If I get bored or sleepy, I will just jump on 3FC and I know time will fly by!