Fitness Videos - Where to buy Turbo Jam Maximum Results?

25lbsToG0
04-07-2008, 10:46 AM
I am very interested in buying Turbo Jams Maximum Results but saw on Beach Body's website that if I buy it there, they will start charging my credit card for also a Beach Body Team membership fee (2.99/week) which I DO NOT WANT. I don't want to have to go through the hassle of trying to get that charge removed from my bill because they should realize that if people wanted that, they would ask for it to be added onto their bill- it shouldn't be automatic

Can anyone recommend some places online to purchase it where it doesn't take too long for delivery and where you haven't ran into billing problems?

Thank you

marie8674
04-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Did you try Amazon? I got mine off of Amazon. It's not Maximum results, it's just plain old tj. But I still love it. It was the one I wanted, so I didn't look any further. But they may have Maximum Results on there. I know they have the gloves.

sapphireheather
04-07-2008, 12:45 PM
Also try Ebay... they always have a huge selection of TJ workouts.

smoke free girl
04-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Hi,

I am new to this but was wondering if everyone liked turbo jam
and is happy with the results they are getting. I am thinking about
ordering but am unsure

yobi new mom 2007
04-08-2008, 04:44 PM
I would suggest ebay or amazon =)!
I got mine from beachbody, but they are just problem..
There is a LONGGGGGGGGGGG thread Turbo jam support + chat which is great. We talk about TJ and more TJ!

Good luck everybody! =)! :carrot:

marie8674
04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Did you find it yet? I was watching the infomercial the other morning and it looked to me like maximum results was the same dvd's that I have, but just adds the gloves and there is kick, punch something something one. I was thinking about adding the gloves after a while. But I don't know if it will really add that much.