Support Groups - Gettin' my sexy back - April 2008

View Full Version : Gettin' my sexy back - April 2008

FitMomEB
04-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Hello ladies!

Robsia, I hope you don't mind, I noticed there wasn't an April thread yet so I created one - we might not always be active but we do need a place to get motivated to bring our sexy back, right ladies? ;)

Well I have my period right now so I'm not feeling very sexy, but to counteract that I have picked my rewards for my mini-goals and I've also picked my bathing suit for this summer. If that's not motivating, I don't know what is!

I've also found an outlet: writing. I used to write all the time, I always had a journal but for some reason now it's not enough. I think I need to share things, not only write them down, it just doesn't feel like I'm really "getting them out" if I only write them down. I found a great website to publish things I write that I'd like to share, it's called Divine Caroline. So far, here's what I've written:
http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/22108/46239-stella-around--no-glass-half

http://www.divinecaroline.com/article/33669/47022-extreme--who--me-

I'm not a professional, of course, this is more of a writing exercise, kind of like blogging I guess :-)

Ok, Stella is dragging me off the pc, gotta go... :D I hope you gals post - as Marc Anthony sang once: don't leave me all alone!

Robsia
04-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Hi - sorry I haven't been on for a while! Where is everyone else?

I'm really struggling to lose the Easter weight. When we went away I oput on a few pounds but lost them literally in about 4 days - it just dropped off.

This time it's taking longer - I'm still not back to ticker.

I was ill last Sunday, throwing up, and ate almost nothing so Monday I was donw about 2 lbs which was great, but my body seemed to then cling on to everything I put in it and Iwas right back up again the next day and I didn't overeat.

I have cut down on one breastfeed a day and am giving my baby a meal of baby food - but it's only one so it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Anything is good, but I am used to losing 2-3 pounds a week and to go back to 0.5 to 1 is hard!

I check back to my spreadsheet from a couple of years ago when I was losing oit last time, and I slowed down at about this weight last time too and it seemed to take for ever to lose the weight, I went from losing 9 or 10 pounds in a month to 3 or 4. But it DID come off so I have to just persevere.

Robsia
04-19-2008, 05:14 PM
Have we died a death then? I shall blame you all when I start to put weight on . . . ;)