Old 04-04-2008, 10:21 PM   #1  
Sandee

S/C/G: 205/130/130

Height: 5'4"

Default Best Abs Video

Has anyone had the gushy belly...the lower ab pooch? I'm wearing size 2's and 4's but still have this...I considered getting a tummy tuck but 1, I'm afraid to get the surgery and 2, I may get a flat stomach but I'll have a huge scar from hip to hip...I don't know if that's any more attractive than the pooch...but I would like it to flatten...I do the Firm 2 times a week for an hour and Yoga 2 times a week for an hour...I've tried Pilates...for 6 or 8 months and Body Flex...not nearly as long...does anyone have anything that actually worked for them? I have had two babies too so I know my core has been blown out.
Happy2BeSandee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:25 PM   #2  

Hi there! I think I have a good youtube video for you to try out that's an entire ab workout. Give it a try!

He tends to move rather quickly with the exercises so what I do is pause the video once I see what he's doing and how he's doing it, and when I finish with that I unpause and move to the next exercise...and just keep repeating until I'm all done.

Trust me, his workout WORKS! I remember the day after I did this guys workout my entire front side was soooooo sore. It was great!

Just do it once if you're just starting out and trust me, you'll feel it the next day. And incase you're wondering, he does 10 reps per different exercise he does.

Good luck and I hope you like it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fk_usVg7Fp0
Coryo61827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:14 AM   #3  
Sandee

S/C/G: 205/130/130

Height: 5'4"

Thanks Cory...that does look tough...real tough.
Happy2BeSandee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #4  

i use the firm one it is the older version but it works VERY WELL! I could get the exact of it and who the trainer is so you can get the right one
Applez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/210/150

I have the firm ab sculpt with Master Instructor Lisa Kay and its a pretty good workout. I've not done it yet but I've watched it and I know 2 ppl that have done it and they both say its a good one. HTH.
martinlady711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

At the risk of sounding fat-headed, I'm going to send you to this post.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=torso%27s

... all about your middle.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote