Old 04-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #1  

Default New with a question

Hi there,
My husband and I are going to start Medifast in the next week or so. My question is this: Do I have to visit a Medifast center to start the program? Or is it ok for me to do it just from ordering the food online? I'd really prefer to just do it all online because it's too much for me to drag my three children into a medifast center with me! Thanks
AmyFl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #2  

You can do it all online. I do not even have a MF center here. I just ordered my food and followed the plan.
wnt2bthnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:47 PM   #3  

Is there a plan included when you order a supply? Also, I noticed the two-week supply doesnt come with any eggs or chili...how important are these? Should I order those as extras?
Sorry for all the questions. I'm really psyched to get started but want to do it right.
AmyFl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:13 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 263/198/140

Height: 5'7"

You get a quick start guide and a book with your first order. I think that it is personal preference if you like chilli and eggs. I personally like the chilli a lot and would be sad it it wasn't a part of my meal plan... but it is all indvidual choice! I also do mine all online and then you get a personal coach too.... Good luck!!!

Last edited by amazingplatinum; 04-03-2008 at 10:14 PM.
amazingplatinum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:19 PM   #5  
Operator265

Also, I saw 3 regular eggs, once a week under the lean section as a meatless option.
Old 04-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I got my first order today! (SO excited!) We do have centers here, but who can find the time to go into one? I got two weeks worth of food under the Design a Menu option, so I was able to add eggs and chili. If you want other things, like puddings, you can remove items and add items from your shopping cart. Or, you can just start shopping from the left hand navigation menu under "Food".

The only thing...I didn't find a welcome package in my box! It has it on the packing slip, but other than that, there was just a few pamphlets. I guess I'll call them tomorrow and ask what was in the welcome pack...

Last edited by LiLi Gettin Thin; 04-03-2008 at 11:59 PM.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:09 AM   #7  

There is also a place on the MF website that will take you to all the guides which gives more information than you get with the quickstart guide I got with my package. HTH
wnt2bthnr is offline   Reply With Quote