Old 04-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 226/206/150

Height: 5'7

Default Hello Fellow MF'ers! Just Starting...

Hello from Dallas!

I just started MF last Sunday. Today is Day 5 and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm excited about the program and can't wait to meet all of you!! I've been doing some "lurking" and have already picked up so many useful tips. I'm in this for the "long haul" and hope I can inspire you all as much as you have me!
MeltingAwayinDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 195.5/182.5/130

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!!! I'm in Dallas too. I'm planning on starting MF as soon as my order gets in, which should be today. I think Friday would be a good day for me to start. I have a ton of work to do on my house this weekend, which should (hopefully) keep me from thinking too much about being hungry.
LiLi Gettin Thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:26 PM   #3  

Wink

LiLi-You'll have to update me next week on how the MF program is going for you. My first 5 days have not been bad at all. I truly think this is something that I can follow & stick with. My advice to you would be to keep a food journal, drink your water and make sure you're getting in all 5 supplements, plus your L&G each day. Believe it or not, that's been the hardest part for me - getting it all in. Good Luck!!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:45 PM   #4  

Default On Day 7

I am on day 7 today and I am still hungry!! my stomach growls when it's close to a meal/supp. -i'm not doing good on my water though.. i can't imagine it helping much though...ugh
leencaci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:54 PM   #5  

Smile

leencaci-
I'm sorry to hear that! Hang in there though. From what everyone says, week 2 gets a lot better. Are you doing the program on your own or going to a center? Have you already had your week 1 weigh-in? By the way, I'm drinking between 80-90 oz of water a day...seems to be helping me. Makes me feel full. You might try increasing your water..
Old 04-04-2008, 10:52 AM   #6  

Wishing you all the best of luck - just stick to it and don't cheat! One cheat puts you back and it is just a waste of time
SweetP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:25 AM   #7  

Smile

Thank you SweetP. How long have you been on the MF program?