Weight Loss Support - Can We make Thurs Apr 3rd a darned fine day?

srmb60
04-03-2008, 05:42 AM
I think it's suppose to be warmer.

It's dryer.

I have brand new salad fixin's for my lunch.

Somebody should do better than that .... I'm still groggy I think.

Lovely
04-03-2008, 06:56 AM
I've got my WW meeting tonight. That's always a good day :D

Then there's game tonight with my friends, which will be fun as well. :twirly:

And... uh... well I've got clean underwear on, so it can't be all that bad of a day :lol:

GatorgalstuckinGA
04-03-2008, 07:57 AM
i have the whole weekend off this week (normally i have to work weekends)...and that means its two days away...yeah weekends off.

I actually only hit snooze twice this morning before getting up.

bargoo
04-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Well, I was below goal today, That is a darned fine day for sure.

Tomato
04-03-2008, 09:16 AM
http://www.web.net/~alena/misc/Zinfandel.JPG

I don't get my glow from Zinfandel but from the fact that my jeans are getting quite loose on me! Doesn't that make for a darn fine day?

BoiseShan
04-03-2008, 09:46 AM
I'm still on a high from yesterday--wore a smaller size jeans. The lowest size in ten years! I'm feelin' HOT!

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly
04-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Sunshine here in Texas but they are calling for some nasty thunderstorms later in the day with possible severe weather! yikes! hope not! Hope everyone has a great day! Faerie goodluck at your WW meeting tonight!!

Happy Penguin
04-03-2008, 10:01 AM
http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m123/SHADYLADY14/icons/?action=view&current=fat.jpg
1.Well my best friend graduates today from boot camp he is officaly a MARINE:cb:

2. kind of upset that my bf cant go with me to the game we had 2night :cry:
and if i dont find a way to go see him @ work i wont see him till mon night ( he has to work all weekend till like 2am)

3. Im going to see my sisters bf play volleyball against their rivals:D
and if you know about private catholic highschools you know that christopher columbus is rivals with Belen ( all boy schools) and if you went to St. Brendan ( next door to columbus) your a columbus girl @ heart and im a st. brendan alumni n my bf a columbus alumni so ya im going to be cheering 2night :cheer2:

4. i weigh myself for the first time 2morrow since i started my diet :goodscale

5. i get to go buy a dress for a wedding this weekend and hopefully i find one im comfortable in:carrot:
6. have horrific cramps n feel like im going to explode :bomb:

7. i think i got an a on my math test last night :book2:

8. get paid 2morrow :carrot::carrot:
9. need to get an outfit for my sisters honor society inductions on tuesday im so proud of my lil sis:bravo:

Can you girls tell i dont feel like working today! lol
hope you all have a great one and dont forget the weekend is almost here
http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w281/amongying/Icons/?action=view&current=thHAPPYTHURSDAY.gif

gailr42
04-03-2008, 11:00 AM
I am feeling virtuous because I packed my lunch last night and managed to use up a lot of odds and ends out of the refrig. Save money that way!

I started this fine day by parking my car in the outlying lot and walking to my building.

I continued by having a nice bowl of oatmeal and a veggie sausage pattie at my desk.

Now, I am drinking my coffee and perusing 3FC.

In case you wonder why I am not working - well, I am. I am a switchboard operator and I can eat and surf inbetween calls.

mandalinn82
04-03-2008, 11:33 AM
I put on my cute new trenchcoat, so I'm rather styling.

I get to take 20 minutes of me-time to walk to the grocery store.

My shipment of sugar free syrups for italian sodas and coffees is scheduled to come today (I ordered a half case of different flavors...mix with mineral water and you have sugar-free italian soda all summer long and tasty coffee flavors).

lumifan4ever
04-03-2008, 11:35 AM
It is a great day!!

1) I got in a 2 1/2 mile jog/walk last night, so i am very happy.
2) I get to go have lunch with my bf today!!
3) I'm getting new brake pads put on by my brother so me, the bf and my 3 girls can go to see the Atlanta Braves play on Saturday.
4) It's Thursday
and last but not least

5) looking forward to wearing my first pair of shorts and feeling like i really look good in them this weekend!!!

skinny4me
04-03-2008, 11:38 AM
It is a great day! The scale this morning is still below my 168 mark (three days running at 167) which it hasn't been in years.

alinnell
04-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I woke up to a 2.5 pound loss since yesterday (water weight for sure--TOM, muscle injury, Chinese food all combined LOL). But it sure makes me FEEL BETTER!!! When the scale dips, it gives me extra confidence to stay OP.

Now if only my back would feel better ALL day rather than just the first 15 minutes that I get out of bed!

audreymonroe
04-03-2008, 11:51 AM
woke up in a really good mood today, and planning on going with the flow!

iriswhispers
04-03-2008, 11:56 AM
i'm getting trained as a med tech because my work wants another supervisor and they chose me! nifty cool!

Heffalump
04-03-2008, 12:22 PM
OK, so I've spent the first half of the day in the doldrums - thrown off by an unexpected appointment cancellation. BUT! I'm gonna turn this day around right now! I'm gonna finish my office to do list, I'm gonna go outside and do all my errands while also enjoying the wonderful sunshine, and I'm gonna go to strength class this evening! It's a darned fine day after all - way too fine to waste it!

Mrs Snark
04-03-2008, 12:58 PM
I got out of bed at 5:45 am for a run even though I was feeling suuuuper sleepy. And I was rewarded for with seeing the cutest wild bunny!

Idealmuse
04-03-2008, 01:03 PM
Well since you asked nicely... :)

It's a good day! I just got some new goggles and a new beach towel in the mail and I'm off for a training swim. I guess the pizza slice for breakfast wasn't a good choice, but hey it tasted good!

Good day all around.

KateB
04-03-2008, 01:30 PM
The sun is shining!!!

I walked to the bank and post office (for work) rather than drove.:D

I am leaving early today to get some gym time in before I go bowling tonight.;)

I checked the online menu for the dinner theater we are going to Firday night and found a meal that will be on plan.:smug:

I don't go back to doc to weigh in until Monday and I am already 1 pound below where she told me to aim for!!!:carrot:

looking forward to tomorrow when I get a "New Do":cool: