100 lb. Club - Wide Feet!

View Full Version : Wide Feet!

ThatsSpify
04-01-2008, 06:55 PM
I was reading in the NSV's and someone had mentioned theyre feet have gotten smaller with weight loss. I REALLY HATE my feet. I am very self concious due to the width. That would be all the more motivation if they get small hahaha! :hug:

traci in training
04-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I went to buy some new sandals late last summer and after trying on about ten pairs the shoe guy says, "you know, those would fit if you didn't get wide".

Well, call me a dipstick for not figuring that out myself - my feet aren't wide anymore! It can happen!

mandalinn82
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I went from an 11W (and those being a tight squeeze, width wise) to a 10 regular. It is soooooooo much easier to find shoes now. AND...I can buy knee-high boots, since my calves fit into them now.

traveling michele
04-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought my feet were looking a little thinner, but then I thought it was just my imagination!

I've always hated my feet and they don't look quite so ugly now.

The top of my foot is one of the places I'm debating getting a tatoo, but not sure if I want to draw people's attention to my feet....

SkinnyDogMom
04-01-2008, 09:55 PM
My mom always told me I should just wear the boxes. Even when I was appropriate weight, I had wide feet. Now I have extra wide feet. I wear a 9.5-10 EE. I used to wear 8.5-9 wide. I have found shoes much easier nowadays than when I was younger due to the internet. Zappos is one of my favorites and they will pay shipping both ways if the shoes don't fit well or you don't like them.

wendymeows
04-02-2008, 12:17 AM
wow...I never even thought about your feet getting smaller!

jenjen
04-02-2008, 12:51 AM
I've noticed my feet getting more narrow & I've always had to wear wide shoes.

This thread reminded me of one of my former coworkers. She had lost a lot of weight & knew her feet had gottent thinner but hadn't bought new shoes yet. She went into a business meeting, crossed her legs, & her shoe went flying off. I wasn't in the meeting, but she was horrified just telling me!

GirlyGirlSebas
04-02-2008, 09:01 AM
I can't wait to wear smaller shoes! I was a regular 9 for years....gained a ton of weight and can now only squeeze into a 10 wide. It was so much easier to find shoes in a 9 regular.

oreokitty
04-02-2008, 09:40 AM
My mom always told me I should just wear the boxes.

I just had to respond to this comment. Even as a teenager, I had big feet. I'd go into the shoe store with my father and he'd tell the salesman that we just needed the boxes. And he thought he was funny everytime. I was horrified. :o

I did go to a size10 in my early 20's, but now am an 11 medium to wide. It would be nice for smaller feet.

Amy

findingfawn
04-02-2008, 09:52 AM
I never once thought about the size of my feet in relataionship to my weight! I wore a 9 for a long time, then I had to move up to a 10, now I wear a 10 wide... I always assumed it was from being on my feet all the time. I can't wait to see if they go down!

JuliaDH
04-02-2008, 10:05 AM
I love going bare foot. But I cant wait to get into some cute strappy number or some sexy hooker boots!:dancer: