Old 03-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 171/165/140

Height: 5'7

Default Plateau

I was horriably upset this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw I only lost a half of a pound. A half a pound is better than nothing but... For the past 2 weeks I am stuck on this nasty plateau that seems like it just won't break. After the first week I read the forum up above "Plateau Busting ideas" and took everything in. I didn't excerise that much because of a nasty head cold I had but I did eat the heathiest I ever did. I thought for sure I would have lost a little bit more. Then my boyfriend ( who is also on WW) ate everything in sight and lost 3 pounds! *sighs* Damn thoes men!
I just have to keep my head up. I WILL BEAT THIS PLATEAU!
BrittanyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #2  

You are going to get past it. I hear what you are saying about men! Ugh my husband eats like crazy and still stays the same. I look at ice cream and my jeans get tighter!

I do not if it works because I am new but my Aunt who is a life weight watchers member (lost 85lb 6 yrs ago and kept it off) told me the other day when she would hit a plateau that she would drink water until she though it was going to come out her ears...lol I am not sure what difference that would make as far as plateaus but that was her tip to me.

Good luck and I will check in Sat and I am sure you will be here beeming about overcoming it!!!
ILuvMyBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 07:55 PM   #3  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Brittany, what plan are you doing? Have you tried stitching plans to kick your body into gear? I know sometimes it helps to shake things up a bit. You could also try changing up your workouts too. Just a suggestion!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:15 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 171/165/140

Height: 5'7

I am going to take that advice about the water! I try to drink as much as I can per day but god there is only so much a girl can take! I do the flex plan. I do use most of my 35 flex points but I mostly use them during the weekend. ( my boyfriends family has sunday dinner and we normally go out to dinner with a couple friends on the weekend also). Could that be something sence my weigh in is on a Monday? Thanks for all the support it REALLY means alot
BrittanyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:35 AM   #5  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

The weekend splurge could be the culprit. It seems like it should level itself out though. Let us know how the water goes!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote