Old 03-29-2008, 09:35 PM   #1  
clean eating chick

Height: 5'8

Default I'm Done!

Yes, I've decided that I am DONE. I feel comfortable with myself again and this is a weight I can maintain. Actually I've been feeling this way for a couple of weeks, just maintaining, but now I've officially decided! And what did I do after I realized I was at goal? I went through ALL MY CLOTHES. Because I had clothes from 2 years ago that I kept around for when I would fit into them again, and I didn't know if they didn't look good because I was too fat or because they just weren't flattering. So I went through tons and am giving away a whooole bunch of tops, most of which are just too short or not my style anymore. Now I get to buy a whole new casual summer wardrobe, whoohoo! And the best part is that I fit comfortably into a pair of pants I got exactly 2 years ago right before I started gaining weight! That kinda sealed the deal for me...

So I'll keep posting once in a while and lurking around, because if there's one thing I've learned it's that once you stop posting here, it's easy to gain the weight back!

Ok, I'm off to wear my bikini in Vegas (eek...) Thanks ladies!
yesitsmeagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 174(highest) 150/150/138

Height: 5'7"

Good for you my diet twin!

Wear that bikini.
redlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 02:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 305/300/1-236/2-180

Height: 5' 6"

Good Job! Have fun in Vegas!
Rayelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 03:47 PM   #4  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Congratulations!! It must feel awesome that now you are working on maintaining (even thought thats hard too)
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Congrats on achiving your goal. Have fun in Vegas (it's amazingly fun!!!) But I'm just going to throw some encouragement to either continue to post here or in the maintance thread for a bit to ensure that you keep it off. Good Job!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 09:50 PM   #6  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Yay!!! Congrats!
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote