Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-27-2008, 06:35 PM   #1  

Default New Here

Hey Everyone
I have been a long-time lurker to the 3FC forums. Today (after a bad binge) I have decided to do something about it. I have issues with B&P. Some weeks its bad, and some I don't do it at all. I keep a private blog just for myself that I write in when I feel a binge coming on, or after I do it to record how terrible I feel after it. I really need some support though, so thats why I came here. I was in really good shape at the beginning of the year, but the B&P cycle took over, and I have put on some excess weight I am not happy with. Everytime I seem to be on the healthy track, I screw up. It doesnt help that we have a fully stocked kitchen at work where everythign is free. I will come here to write when I feel a binge coming on and maybe it will help me. THanks everyone.
rocksteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 11:30 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

to our forum! We have 3 open threads concerning bingeing: the weekly binge free challenge thread, the binge "wish" thread, and the binge slip up thread. Please join us on those threads! It really does help to write your struggles. We all understand what you're going through. Good luck!
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: crazy/working/calm

Height: 5'8"

Wow, rocksteady. This sounds a whole lot like my story. I really like those three threads and I have a feeling I'm gonna become a regular around here...
Alexistrophic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 12:18 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/149/138

Height: 5'6

Welcome, Rocksteady! I'm a long time member, but still somewhat a lurker (as you can see by my small number of posts, lol) - and I relate. Folks around here are super nice & supportive -- and many of us are going through the same kinds of things as you.
Lunula is offline   Reply With Quote